Hetstaine

What we see, and what would be awesome too see..

2vw8ty1.jpg

v30whl.jpg

Mountains may or may not be to scale, colours may or may not be brighter than a rainbow pony on acid, mountain boots..will be required.

• Like 5

Makes you think: i want to travel to the other side...but you really need some decent climbing gear to get over there and you can't carry a tons of weapons because every kg counts.

• Like 1

If only it would be possible to carry enough food and water to not die on that trek... Here's to crawling uphill...

Chernarus is a very bland place in my opinion. Everything looks the same, all the same buldings in every town. Very very bland.

Chernarus is a very bland place in my opinion. Everything looks the same, all the same buldings in every town. Very very bland.

Well its a poor russian area, what'd you expect? Tokyo?

• Like 2

Well its a poor russian area, what'd you expect? Tokyo?

I expect at least a little bit different elevation at times lmfao. The cities are boring as fuck, terrain is bland as hell, and there's nothing interesting at all on the map. Nothing.

Same thing with the mod, nothing interesting. No landmarks, nothing. 

Hell, if I was to make a zombie game, I sure as hell would make it a very urban area, big cities, the countryside, all enterable skyscrapers. And I tell you one thing, it sure as fuck would not be on the RV Engine. The map is extremely boring, and I don't know how to express that anymore. Barely anything changed from the mod. Us mod players know this map like the back of our hand, and it's not refreshing to add "a swamp" at the coast, and expect us to be awed. Sorry, but this map is boring. I have logged 700+ hours on the mod and 100+ on SA. I've had enough of it xD

Edited by AsOiX

imagine newyork haha, no houses, just thousands of rooms per tower block haha

imagine newyork haha, no houses, just thousands of rooms per tower block haha

Yeah imagine how boring that would be...at least you have "elevation".

I expect at least a little bit different elevation at times lmfao. The cities are boring as fuck, terrain is bland as hell, and there's nothing interesting at all on the map. Nothing.

Same thing with the mod, nothing interesting. No landmarks, nothing. 

Hell, if I was to make a zombie game, I sure as hell would make it a very urban area, big cities, the countryside, all enterable skyscrapers. And I tell you one thing, it sure as fuck would not be on the RV Engine. The map is extremely boring, and I don't know how to express that anymore. Barely anything changed from the mod. Us mod players know this map like the back of our hand, and it's not refreshing to add "a swamp" at the coast, and expect us to be awed. Sorry, but this map is boring. I have logged 700+ hours on the mod and 100+ on SA. I've had enough of it xD

If you want a game with a big ass map thats more beautiful and shit. Just Cause 2 is for you. Never played it because it's just copy+paste map. Or go buy GTA 5.

Mr. Hetstaine. May i insist, a tad more Alpenglühen please

alpengluehen-c2d2bf50-743c-4f55-91d2-705

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 1

Mr. Hetstaine. May i insist, a tad more Alpenglühen please

alpengluehen-c2d2bf50-743c-4f55-91d2-705

Can't see the picture but i am guessing it is the Alpine glow..or some nude chick in the snow  :D

• Like 1

ahh beautiful..reminds me of my teeth: rugged and glowing orange yellowish in color

• Like 1