Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Teaming up with a psycho

lmfao that voice, sounds like a proper madman in my opinion, that was funny as owt though, couldnt stop laughing at that ending :D

• Like 1

haha the edgy dude was good .. shoulda had that psycho music playing when the joker is being hardcore from THE DARK KNIGHT... but anyway nice vid ! i was hoping this was made after the counter combat log measures had been introduced

• Like 1

There is a gif from this guy's point of view. He had way too many badly damaged beans.

• Like 1

haha the edgy dude was good .. shoulda had that psycho music playing when the joker is being hardcore from THE DARK KNIGHT... but anyway nice vid ! i was hoping this was made after the counter combat log measures had been introduced

What counter measures? I haven't played in a long time.

I'm so glad you all like this! :D

LOL Great video. We had this oil and gas salesman who always used to come to our office and he'd always say, HEY BUDDY! Which meant he wanted something from you like a new monitor or mouse, or whatever he broke or needed. So we stared parroting, HEY BUDDY whenever we saw each other after that as our little inside joke. I even do it in DayZ, he had a singsong kinda voice so it sounds kinda weird. 

But basically when you hear, "HEY BUDDY" it's usually means someone wants something. If you hear it in DayZ start running!

• Like 2

What counter measures? I haven't played in a long time.

I'm so glad you all like this! :D

Well when you log out now your avatar stays in the game for 30 seconds ! Thus making you have to log out in a very safe spot

• Like 2

:D  Thanks for sharing!! Very entertaining.

• Like 2

There is a gif from this guy's point of view. He had way too many badly damaged beans.

I seen that gif some weeks back and new this was the vid when it got to that point !!

• Like 2

The ending was brilliant.

Edited by Very Ape
  • Like 1

no mater what would have happened next. that video would have sucked if he hadnt flicked you off, logged, and gotten away.

no mater what would have happened next. that video would have sucked if he hadnt flicked you off, logged, and gotten away.

What actually happened was that the dude respawned back right in front of Ceremor 5 minutes later because he didn't know that pushing "play" puts you right back into the same server. He had a video of his perspective up but he put it on unlisted recently.

It was a great ending, but we didn't skip to it, did we? The video can't have sucked that much.

Ceremor was great. Gotta love creative bandits. 

Edited by Very Ape
  • Like 1

It was a great ending, but we didn't skip to it, did we? The video can't have sucked that much.

Ceremor was great. Gotta love creative bandits. 

I agree, Ceremor is the only one I know of though. Are there anyone else who puts up creative bandit videos?

I agree, Ceremor is the only one I know of though. Are there anyone else who puts up creative bandit videos?

By creative bandit I mean someone who doesn't just kill on sight, which is always very refreshing.