MR DELICIOUS

For the sociopaths.

MR DELIGHTFUL (a padre) is the more sociopathic bandit in our little family and he's made a sport, an art of kneecapping people.

Basically, shoot a man through the legs progressively until he runs out of morphine, and then leave him to prone away. Follow him, and wait until he calls for help, then gun down anyone who comes to assist him. The trick is to never actually kill the guy with the broken legs.

He likes to call the game "sneaky slug."

MR DELIGHTFUL (a padre) is the more sociopathic bandit in our little family and he's made a sport' date=' an art of kneecapping people.

Basically, shoot a man through the legs progressively until he runs out of morphine, and then leave him to prone away. Follow him, and wait until he calls for help, then gun down anyone who comes to assist him. The trick is to never actually kill the guy with the broken legs.

[/quote']

You. I like you.

TKJ

He had four slugs in one party at one point, all of them crawling around. It made me a bit queasy. I will say that I've told him that if he ever does it to a nooberov down at the shoreline I will put them out of their misery. So far his favourite targets are bandits kitted to the hilt. He uses an ALICE pack, and kneecapped an elite coyote wearing bandit, and couldn't ever be bothered to go and get it. Instead he used it to reel in a few more.

I will say that you need to be careful around Vybor on any of the Australian or US servers.

Yea, i saw one bandit doing this in an airfield while i was scoping the area for my own amusement. The bandit didn't seem to follow his victim though. I would have helped poor fellow, if i would have had some meds on me.

Its such an amusing way of saying hello. Cant say I dont do it from time to time myself with the CZ. Sadly they always run out of bandages before morphine...

I've seen others do the same with a nice rifle or some other nice weapon(even just basic equipment), leaving it in the middle of road by a spawn.

Poor noobs, never even saw what was coming for them.

I've managed to avoid this by being very wary of gear that is in a location where it would not normally spawn.

Not the biggest fan of playerkillers, however I appreciated art.

+1

joined a group of people on ts and played with them since the game came out then turned on them once they had good gear, those 3 people will never forget the betrayal

joined a group of people on ts and played with them since the game came out then turned on them once they had good gear' date=' those 3 people will never forget the betrayal

[/quote']

You may want to watch out with that.

Some people may want revenge and they logged your IP upon joining the Teamspeak server. I've seen people getting DDoS'ed for days when doing stuff like that (in other games).

joined a group of people on ts and played with them since the game came out then turned on them once they had good gear' date=' those 3 people will never forget the betrayal

[/quote']

You may want to watch out with that.

Some people may want revenge and they logged your IP upon joining the Teamspeak server. I've seen people getting DDoS'ed for days when doing stuff like that (in other games).

not sure they would know how

I'm not a fan of pointless cruelty, I've done some pretty nasty shit in game but always with a clear intent in mind.

The only times I've intentionally kneecapped another survivor was as a distraction so I could escape the horde of zeds pursuing us.

..I really like the idea of 'tense encounters' ingame... Permadeath, robbery, etc. All gravy.

But ..You joined their TS and played with them for days/weeks with the intention of manipulating their trust to get 'l33t gear'. ?

I guess.. 'well done? ' ..for commitment and everything but personally i think thats just a bit wierd and kind of too-far...

Hopefully i dont have to explain what the difference is between:

- 'Yay lets team up' (ingame chat/voip) then u run around with someone for 20 minutes then shoot them in the back'

- Joining someones clan/squad/whatever for weeks and their TS, getting to know people with the sole intention of fucking them over...

I mean, you could argue that you joined TS to better allay their fears and put them at ease...

...Again though, that level of thought going into how your going to fuck people over in a game on the internet is just... Meh - too far imo.

People do it in eve n stuff which is great but i think people forget that whilst they might be 'roleplaying a conman' they are infact still..

Conning real people and doing them out of their time..

Congrats tho. lol - Not judging just saying its something id never do, but then im confident i can take people out without having to use devices such as that lol.

Lure potential targets in with a incapacitated friend holding a scoped gun, survivors love scoped guns.

Your friend is a genius. I got to get myself a sniper and do this some time.

..I really like the idea of 'tense encounters' ingame... Permadeath' date=' robbery, etc. All gravy.

But ..You joined their TS and played with them for days/weeks with the intention of manipulating their trust to get 'l33t gear'. ?

I guess.. 'well done? ' ..for commitment and everything but personally i think thats just a bit wierd and kind of too-far...

Hopefully i dont have to explain what the difference is between:

- 'Yay lets team up' (ingame chat/voip) then u run around with someone for 20 minutes then shoot them in the back'

- Joining someones clan/squad/whatever for weeks and their TS, getting to know people with the sole intention of fucking them over...

I mean, you could argue that you joined TS to better allay their fears and put them at ease...

...Again though, that level of thought going into how your going to fuck people over in a game on the internet is just... Meh - too far imo.

People do it in eve n stuff which is great but i think people forget that whilst they might be 'roleplaying a conman' they are infact still..

Conning real people and doing them out of their time..

Congrats tho. lol - Not judging just saying its something id never do, but then im confident i can take people out without having to use devices such as that lol.

[/quote']

ill take it as a compliment

MR DELIGHTFUL (a padre) is the more sociopathic bandit in our little family and he's made a sport' date=' an art of kneecapping people.

[/quote']

I do the same except I shoot them in the leg while they are running from zombies, there is nothing more satisfying then watching someone be eaten by the horde they foolishly stumbled upon.

I admit though the thoughts of having your own cripple party sounds intriguing.