Sign in to follow this  
fuzzywumpkins

CRASHING AFTER BE UPDATE WTF

Cannot join any server for more than 5 mins, everyone in my group has the exact same problem

Anyone else?

I crashed after like 45 min. but I think it happened because I was with a huge group of people or something. And there was like 20 zombies at my screen, so... 

No it didn't have to do with content, yea we would log in and immediate crash, apparently after doing some digging the servers are running BE 1.210 and everyone who owns DayZ only has 1.209 and you can't download 1.210 anywhere I can find.

I can't even get ingame now with all these crashes.

I did not log in tonight.. this stable or exp?

Been having the same problem. In the normal version, i get crashes all the time, sometimes immediately and sometimes after over 30 min on a server.. Also been getting a few crashes from my video cards driver failing or something..

same. 8 of us getting this. normally after 5-10 min interval but sometime lucky and we get 15-20 mins.

Cant really test the game at the moment.

Should mention we tried different servers around EU and all the same

Anyone got any idea how to fix?

Edited by GhostTA

No it didn't have to do with content, yea we would log in and immediate crash, apparently after doing some digging the servers are running BE 1.210 and everyone who owns DayZ only has 1.209 and you can't download 1.210 anywhere I can find.

Server version of BE is not the same as the client, so this is not the issue mate.

BE downloads and install automaticly, but you can always remove it and let DayZ instal it again :)

Are you on exp or stabile branch btw?

Stable branch also has the issue. And started going nuts after the BE update. Problem with the BE for sure because it was keep spamming and processing the update in game over and over again.

BE are aware of a problem I believe.

Hicks made a Tweet late last night.

I have no further information at this time I'm afraid.

What version is shown for you in the "BattlEye Client: Initialized (v1.xxx)" message when joining a server?

Shows me at v1.211   and maybe the other day at 1.210 .. was getting the updating message, but idk about seeing it any time in my current sessions. Still crashing like a mofo

Shows me at v1.211   and maybe the other day at 1.210 .. was getting the updating message, but idk about seeing it any time in my current sessions. Still crashing like a mofo

Are you 100% sure you didn't crash before the BE update? I read that certain people have problems since the last maintenance (March 5), which is completely unrelated to BE.

Are you 100% sure you didn't crash before the BE update? I read that certain people have problems since the last maintenance (March 5), which is completely unrelated to BE.

I had this happen to me, when BE was updating in the game it self. It updated, crashed DayZ restart my character. Loaded up DayZ again, BE updated again and was fine then, just got on with it and built my new character up. No problems with it after that. Just a hic-up.

But yes people was having problems with the patch, that was not related to BE

I had this happen to me, when BE was updating in the game it self. It updated, crashed DayZ restart my character. Loaded up DayZ again, BE updated again and was fine then, just got on with it and built my new character up. No problems with it after that. Just a hic-up.

But yes people was having problems with the patch, that was not related to BE

There indeed was a temporary issue right after the update, but that was quickly resolved.

Since yesterday my game now freezes up 1-5 seconds after entering a server.

Tried the following:

1. Reinstalling

2. Tried with several new to older graphics drivers

3. Settings to disable/low

Same, no changes, crashes/freezes after very few seconds.

Unplayable. Will go play Diablo and whine.

Edited by Cydone

I had this problem and was crashing every 10 minutes or so. The service on my computer that validates windows as genuine had stopped due to some problems with my laptop's startup procedure. After I restarted it, I haven't had a crash in 24 hours. I don't know why this would be the cause, but it certainly seemed to be for me.

Edited by ClockworkMonkey

I had this problem and was crashing every 10 minutes or so. The service on my computer that validates windows as genuine had stopped due to some problems with my laptop's startup procedure. After I restarted it, I haven't had a crash in 24 hours. I don't know why this would be the cause, but it certainly seemed to be for me.

What service did you mean, dude? After i am going to experimental i got dayzcrash every 9-10 min (have a nice time-statistics about what). On a 9th min it could ends by fps dropping to 2-3 frames or just killing app and goin to desktop.

Seems my dayz playing ruined after this shit.

Totally dont know why dev-team working around items, hats, meat, fucking hunting and do nothing to make stable fps and app crashing

My game would crash too. What I did to fix it was to log in, remove all of my items, and that seemed to fix it.

Yeah I just had this too, with my best gear I've ever had and my Mosin with a Long Range pristine scope I had to drop it all to see it never come back either, it just disappeared after about 2 minutes of waiting still nothing.

Kind of sucks but now my game is working flawlessly.

Now all I need to do is to delete all my shit on Regular too x) But yeah, drop all your stuff and it works just fine without crashes.

I have been crashing the whole day and yesterday, can't play more than 1 min... I'm fucking piss off, and the developers of this game are a bunch of lazy asses, no one respond, no one want to work. What a shame of people. Wasted money.

I have been crashing the whole day and yesterday, can't play more than 1 min... I'm fucking piss off, and the developers of this game are a bunch of lazy asses, no one respond, no one want to work. What a shame of people. Wasted money.

And after typing that, you honestly expect anyone to come running to help? Good thing we're all nice guys here!

Anyways,

if you guys are experiencing any crashes, please submit an issue to the feedback tracker (link in signature). Include a description of what you were doing around the time the game crashed and upload the contents of your users/*name*/appdata/local/DayZ folder as a .zip or .rar file as well as a dxdiag report of your computer.

Feel free to send me a link to the issue via a PM and I'll take a look at it asap.

Cheers!

• Like 1