360Nation

Was Excited For The Patch..

743pv7l.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah, like why the fuck don't they work weekends too? It's not like they deserve a life or anything.

OP, get your shit together. The devs are not robots. They have lives too.

then wed it'll turn to Friday then it'll be put into .42 then when Friday hits it'll get pushed another week hahahaha. fuck it playin something else till then. and yes I won't let the door hit me in the ass

Well if the game wasn't built around the most un-optimized and shittiest engine of all time maybe we wouldn't have constant fuck ups lol

Meanwhile, on the experimental...all the cool kids are cooking shooting .22 rifles and cooking chicken legs.

Cry more, or simply join the experimental where all the servers are barely over half full. 

Is this about the experimental patch or the stable?

Excuse my ignorance, but is there any word on the next stable patch?

Is this about the experimental patch or the stable?

Excuse my ignorance, but is there any word on the next stable patch?

.40 Whatever it is has been delayed multiple times. 

• Like 1

Ah okay.  

Hey, I would love to see the experimental/stable process work a little better (as in, test on experimental, push to stable before testing next phase) but it is what it is I guess.

Hm, that's how it is done. That bugs occur on stable that are NOT known from experimental is afaik very very rare.

The bugs that make it into stable are just seen as "not gamebreaking" enough to delay the stable....well this time they found one or more it seems that would have been dangerous to the stable version.

And there are 2 more steps before experimental: Programmers test (does it run?^^), internal server (QA team), experimental, stable....so,  stable is in fact pretty stable. And expect for that one patch that caused the memory leak it works :)

I was gonna bitch and moan about not getting an update too then I remembered holy shit I play on experimental and I did get an update!

Edit: but I'm still gonna cry in my beer because they didn't add soap on a rope. Tired of getting buggered by zombies in the shower.

Edited by Crooked Hauser

at this point is is quite clear bohemia and rocket isnt interested in making SA a good game

Wow wow wow wow.....

Thats big words, only a couple of months into an alpha lol.

You do realize this game will be in development for nearly two more years?

Caml down and find something else to do for a year, if your so unhappy mate, nobody is forcing you to play the game.

i just played Experimental where this patch you are whining about exists... and it runs like shit and lots of old problems have returned and brought some friends along. 

shut the fuck up. 

I wish for once they won't fuck up a patch. 

You can't ask for them to release the patch as soon as possible and then in the next breath go "but for fuck's sake, don't mess it up" 

Stop being a prick, obviously the reason the patch is delayed because they don't want it to fuck up stable.

wow too lazy to work 7 days a week? what sweat shop do you work in? you need to find a new job OP.

I wish for once they won't fuck up a patch. 

alright, wheres your game? better yet how about you try to make a program that says hello world

Please make your future topics more constructive and worthwhile.