crazyandlazy

Do you taunt people after you've killed them?

"Lick my dirty nutsack" is not relaying anything useful, so telling another playet this will usually not empower them with usful information, UNLESS there was the possibility of receiving oral treats IRL from said player.

I don't trash talk anyone, but I will sometimes call people on their BS. One guy I killed with my Magnum said, "KOS pieces of shit like you ruin the game".

I pointed out I saw him first and kept it moving, but then he shot at me. He responded with, "Yeah, but you were probably going to come back and ambush me".

At that point I simply stated he was delusional and failing to take accountability that his death was a result of his choices, shot his unconscious body in the head to kill him and hid the body. Some people aren't worth trying to reason with.

I didn't say the information had to be useful in any way. In my mind, being able to hear people after you are dead is a bug, it should not be possible.

I didn't say the information had to be useful in any way. In my mind, being able to hear people after you are dead is a bug, it should not be possible.

close your ears and say "la la la ... I can't hear you"

close your ears and say "la la la ... I can't hear you"

Einstein of the week right there... 

Einstein of the week right there... 

lol you still butthurt from losing the argument little bud?

I know the "dead" can hear what's going on around them once dead, but can the living hear the dead's voip? .

So they say. I've never bothered to find out, I just log as soon as I'm killed. I figure a guy who killed me will have nothing useful to say anyway. 

I say "enjoy the run back bitch" now. Sick of asshats attacking me then talking about how my mom sucks for fifteen minutes while they're dead.

I love TOO MUCH when they making QQ rage hate bullshits :rolleyes:

is because for sure they feel pure pain after I dominating them and they try to make me sad but is not possible because after every kill I FEELING LIKE MILLION DOLLAR ;)

I enjoy to say thankyou also for best item on body example 'oooh is nice this pretty paint mosin and is still pristine' :D

this increase butthurt rage-ometer to 1000% :lol:

Edited by KoS

is depend what they doing

if they die like man I show respect for them 'you fight brave was honour to end the life for you rest in peace' :thumbsup:  :)

if they try running away like pussy maybe I saying 'you act like coward and you die like coward you making me sick' > :(

if they make attack on me but after I win is best moment for me I always abuse this guys something like 'haha loser, you have drop on me but you FAIL TO TAKE CHANCE was pleasure to kill you deserving 100% now you dead HUMAN GENE POOL IS IMPROVE' :D

I was shot at in a town, I ran out and up the hill with my mosin and kept watch for the guy in town. Eventually I saw him and took a shot and missed. He was pinned and no where to go without me seeing. They could have easily combat logged by time I changed positions for a clear shot on them. However, he stayed. I ended up killing him but I did not get a chance to talk to him, but if I could i'd have shown respect for sticking out the fight even though it was clearly in my favor. I agree with you 100% except the last part. This guy did have the drop on me, and I ended up getting them but in that situation they could have easily logged, so I had to give respect.

Point is, its very situational. Sometimes its alright, sometimes you just have to give them respect, even if they shot first.

Edited by Evra
  • Like 1

I love TOO MUCH when they making QQ rage hate bullshits :rolleyes:

is because for sure they feel pure pain after I dominating them and they try to make me sad but is not possible because after every kill I FEELING LIKE MILLION DOLLAR ;)

I enjoy to say thankyou also for best item on body example 'oooh is nice this pretty paint mosin and is still pristine' :D

this increase butthurt rage-ometer to 1000% :lol:

you know and understand nothing about that of being a man. you are a boy and it comes out in your posts ..childish crap. you are most probably not old enough to play this game and if steam somehow could enforce pegi ratings (they can't. i've asked them to ^^) you wouldn't even be posting here!

Edited by mssing

Just wondering cause I met a guy who was yelling and started making a song about killing someone.

Oh, mental imagery 

lol you still butthurt from losing the argument little bud?

This thread was completely free of that crap, until you showed up...

No, the only time I kill people is when they pose an immediate threat which forces me to kill them; I usually say "You made me do it you idiot, you were gonna kill me."

No, I don't even search their corpse either. I have everything I need, plus it could be a trap to get me to move and give away my location.

I usually just say "I'm sorry that you made me kill you."

I just tell people I warned them if they came at me after I yelled I didn't want to shoot them... Unless I'm sniping. Then I usually don't even bother checking the bodies and giving up my position

Right when getting back up from being unconscious was implemented, I was in Berenzino trying to look for loot at night and some dumb kid kept running after me talking shit, trying to knock me out. Finally I got sick of it and decided to box him. I knocked him out and said "I told you to fuck off." 

So I run and start looting nearby houses. After about 5 minutes, i'm looting this house in the dark and all of the sudden, the same dude comes busting through the door trying to knock me out screaming "You should have killed me you little bitch!!" It scared the living fuck out of me, because I was quite startled that this guy start screaming AS he starts wailing on me haha!

So i start throwing my fists at him telling him to fuck off again. We get outside, both bleeding and I finally land the KO punch and just kept punching him in the face, beating it into a bloody pulp, calling him a "little fuck, this is what you get! This is what you made me do!! Stay down!!" 

That's pretty much the only time i've ever talked shit to someone, and I think it's because he scared the shit out of me.

Edited by Gekkonidae
  • Like 2

I find taunting childish, therfore I never do it.

#irony

I was looking for a better reason than that.

I'm not going to give anyone any piece of information they shouldn't have.

Well if you consider taunting as giving information, then I guess you are right.

But maybe you like to hide your voice from your victims, that makes sence.

edit: btw I feel like taunting only when provoked. Like when I mind my business and some freshie tries to knock me out to steal my shit, or when somebody pretends to be friendly only to stab me to the back. If I survive such assault, then I might talk back a bit if they stressed me enough.

Edited by Hombre