Zjasuu

Flecktarn camo.

My name is not for the Xbox 360, dumbass. It means the Nation spins in a 360. Dont assume you dumbass. 

1081.gif

How old are you?

Edited by AntonioAJC

Let's keep the comments on the topic guys :D

• Like 1

Let's keep the comments on the topic guys :D

Yeah, let's do that.

A thing that I would like to see is a digital camo variant for the tactical shirt.

military-combat-shirt-acu-digital-camo.j

Not quite what I had in mind, but close enough.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Where is Chernarus? 

Europe.

(I'm aware it's based on an area in the CzR, but still, it isn't the CzR)

I totally understand why you feel that way, I'm so tired of all the guys running around wearing TTsK jackets and pants too. 

But it's never bad to have variation.

I am cool with variety, but I would rather see more civilian, police, and medical clothing options.

Tons oft clothes, why not More? Varierity is good. Would Like to see german and US clothes!

Edited by duke0095

Flecktarn is incredible camo for my area (Deep South). Just a few feet off road and I can be near invisible. Would love it in DayZ.

Yeah, I have to agree it looks really good. Hopefully more camo patterns on military clothes are introduced into the game.

I have to ask, from what country are those soldiers from? I'm think Germany due to the rifle the guy on the left has. H&K G36 right?

and there are no german flag on the arms of them... ;)

Honestly I don´t really see a big difference between flecktarn and ttsko.

In the end you´re as visible as everyone else when running around in cities and other non-forest areas.

Cherno(+) is believed to be set in some Czech / eastern europe part which doesn´t exactly support the existence of german military gear.

On the other side you were able to wear masks originated from an american computer game, so fuck it. Add hotdogs and MTV.

As a player who likes to have fun and goof around a bit id like to see more strange outfits. Dresses, mascot outfit, swimming trunks, DIFFERENT COLORED UNDERWEAR! Surley these would be much easier to find in an end of days type situation than military clothing.

I'd sure like the field cap the fella on the right is wearing.

Dean, make it happen.

In the end you´re as visible as everyone else when running around in cities and other non-forest areas.

TTsKO

NLIbDmd.jpg

Flecktarn

10130_orig.jpg

So, yeah, I do say they're different from each other.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

Cherno(+) is believed to be set in some Czech / eastern europe part which doesn´t exactly support the existence of german military gear.

On the other side you were able to wear masks originated from an american computer game, so fuck it. Add hotdogs and MTV.

I´m pretty sure you would find some sort of modern german firearms like an MP 5(used by military and police units all over the world) in "Chernarus".

I live very close to the czechen republik(where Chernarus is made from) and I have a scary movie and a kermit the frog mask at home, so why is it that unrealistic to have payday masks and stuff like that in the game?

This is a video game so fuck logic, also there are M4A1 rifles and jackets that have the US flag on them.

It's also worth noting that those flecktarn jackets can be found in abundance at literally any military surplus store in the world. It's a bit silly for people to argue about what would and wouldn't be in a fictional city (especially when some people still seem to think Chernarus is a part of the Czech Republic/a real place at all), but it seems very likely that there would be at least one surplus shop lying around a post-Soviet state!

• Like 3

I don't think the game needs any more military themed clothing.

I think it does. And also more civilian clothes, like trainers, overals, police uniforms, pilot uniforms... So you dont meet two same dressed survivors in days. Now its eithef full camo, or full black or green, and rerely mixed civilian clothes. They should copy skins from epoch and origins

Edited by igor-vk

Yeah, I have to agree it looks really good. Hopefully more camo patterns on military clothes are introduced into the game.

I have to ask, from what country are those soldiers from? I'm think Germany due to the rifle the guy on the left has. H&K G36 right?

Probably Germany, yeah. But I'm pretty sure they're not soldiers, but airsoft players. That's a really odd combination of weapons and gear for real soldiers, in a real forest :). 

Probably Germany, yeah. But I'm pretty sure they're not soldiers, but airsoft players. That's a really odd combination of weapons and gear for real soldiers, in a real forest :). 

It is german ;)

Could be Airsoft players, but more likely special forces like KSK or the Fernaufklaerer(Recon troop). Where 1 member mostly carries an Mp5 SD(mostly the one with medical training or the squadleader. So its not unrealistic.

Edited by deewd22

Hello there

Definitely German. Flags all over em and on the field cap.

Also, I think all sorts of clothing from all over should be added. In my room I have several UK bits of military kit as well as German surplus and even some US and a Swiss great Coat, and Im not in the military or a military nut. (ish).

More variation in all its glory is needed.

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 3

Hello there

Definitely German. Flags all over em and on the field cap.

Also, I think all sorts of clothing from all over should be added. In my room I have several UK bits of military kit as well as German surplus and even some US and a Swiss great Coat, and Im not in the military or a military nut. (ish).

More variation in all its glory is needed.

Rdgs

LoK

Hell, yes. I don't want to see a clone wars over on Balota. Lots of people going for the TTsKO set up, ballistic helmet and gas mask combo. Got tired of that and ditched the gas mask and ballistic helmet for an olive cap and designer COOL glasses.

JSnVu8F.jpg

As soon as the game patches with the new content this Wednesday, I'm going to spray my SKS green and get the TTsKO boonie.

Edited by AntonioAJC

As soon as the game patches with the new content this Wednesday, I'm going to spray my SKS green and get the TTsKO boonie.

Hell yes for boonie hats! :3

Hell I would like to see some of the Realtree variants added. We have hunting pants in game now, need to add a shirt, hat, and maybe even a daypack sort of backpack in the popular hunting patterns that are out there now. Im all for adding the military variants, for sure, but civilian options would be great too- and would obviously spawn in places other than the military bases.