irzero

2 years on and nothing has changed

Really Bohemia made mistake give early access for everyone without addition condition. There should be some test/quiz to get that game. Test should be from "Do you understand what warning about early access saying and do you understand that".

Test should contain questions like:

"Do you understand thats is not finished and its not surival like should be yet ?"

1) Yes

2) No

3) No and i like cheese

"Do you understand thats due its still alpha and players will be use any bugs for their benefit?"

1) No

2) What is bug?

3) Yes

Etc etc.

Seriously, i know that game keep for long status Alpha, but ffor me they can call it beta or even omega, main point here game is incomplite, there will be bugs and players will use it, its normal. You bought access to imcoplite game which is not survial yet. Its like LEGO blocks, you got 2 blocks and you asking why you can't build castle. Wait with option about how its not surival yet till game will be released.

Edited by TokumeiSennin
  • Like 1

Really Bohemia made mistake give early access for everyone without addition condition. There should be some test/quiz to get that game. Test should be from "Do you understand what warning about early access saying and do you understand that".

Test should contain questions like:

"Do you understand thats is not finished and its not surival like should be yet ?"

1) Yes

2) No

3) No and i like cheese

"Do you understand thats due its still alpha and players will be use any bugs for their benefit?"

1) No

2) What is bug?

3) Yes

Etc etc.

Seriously, i know that game keep for long status Alpha, but ffor me they can call it beta or even omega, main point here game is incomplite, there will be bugs and players will use it, its normal. You bought access to imcoplite game which is not survial yet. Its like LEGO blocks, you got 2 blocks and you asking why you can't build castle. Wait with option about how its not surival yet till game will be released.

My point is that im not confident it will ever be more than alpha state.

My point is that im not confident it will ever be more than alpha state.

Yes but your aguments are same like for players which yelling around why its bugged and why its not surival. Do not be influenced by just the name Alpha. Game progress going forward and will released. Main problem is what shape will have game at final released version.

EDIT:

If i rethink that, i don't understand why are you blame bohemia.

No one forced or encourage you buy imcomplite game, at least not at bohemia side. Opposite, before you buy game there was clearly warning thats game will be bugged, etc, etc and if you want enjoy game then wait for full released. If you wasn't sure about game will be released, why you bought it. Before you bought, you could check forum and look for opinion. ALL decisions you made on your own. Bohemia warned you and give you all info which you needed. There wasn't any promise thats bugs will be fast fixed and its soon will be beta.

Edited by TokumeiSennin

You must have serious issues if you could put up with the duping and hacking on the Mod for 800 hours. Also wiping did happen on the mod and so did vanishing guns and backpacks and so on and on and on. Oh and teleporting back to the coast. hmmmm Sounds familiar..... dejavu again.

Oh but its ALPHA!. Yes 2 years later its still ALPHA. 

This game wont be beta for 3 years. By that time the team will be bored and moved on to other projects now they have made their money. 

if you hate the game so much, no one is making you play it. instead of continuing to waste your time on something you dont enjoy (unless you just want to complain about something), go buy ANY OTHER game thats actually been released.

(protip - "dejavu again" is redundant and doesnt make sense)

Irzero, the guy whose recent posts show up as negative nancy:

Item condition - Worst idea ever LOL Minimum GFX settings PLEASE! - FAO Rocket - go buy a better pc

Idk what your deal is man, but half the stuff you throw out in this forum isn't even close to being true, the mod can't be counted as a finished producted so stop crying if you played the mod which was free.. it was something to catch the eye of developers so that they'd actually have funds for it.... and its not even been 6 months of alpha and you already are frustrated mainly because... your pc cant handle the game???

go buy something from ibuypower.com then try the game ._.

And yes, you might as well leave unless you have something to give to the community in game, the message in the start screen of the game will tell you why we dont care wether you think a full game should be done in 3 months time LMAO

Guys stop saying that it is alpha, everybody knows it. The main problem is that development pace is not satisfactory, it's pitiful. They add tons of uselles stuff, when the most of the main functionalities are lying down on ground and crying.  "IT'S ALPHA, STFU" guys are really annoying and you are the ones with "pee-sized brain".

Edited by Kaczor

Maybenow he has climbed Mount Everest with everyones hard earned money,

he isnow going to retire to New Zealand :)

He has admited he has the "Gift of Gab",and is best talking people into things and doing things for him

such as everyone spending money buying an unfinished product lol

I would not be surprised if DayZ SA is never finished,would be a shame but it could definately happen!

So, does he think the mod was an alpha for an alpha?

74002811.jpeg

• Like 1

Don't worry man, this game will never see completion. If they keep it in an alpha/beta state forever, they can just keep that silly disclaimer up there and all is well.

And taht would be okay, as long as they warn the people before they but it.

Guys stop saying that it is alpha, everybody knows it. The main problem is that development pace is not satisfactory, it's pitiful. They add tons of uselles stuff, when the most of the main functionalities are lying down on ground and crying.  "IT'S ALPHA, STFU" guys are really annoying and you are the ones with "pee-sized brain".

But they are right. Rocket said a million times, that the useless stuff is added because its finished. The main functionalities require much more time. Also they dont want to simply copy the features of the mod.  

Also designers cant work on programming and vice versa. Its so simple to understand...

Actually early acces on alpha version is not a good idea, as long as people dont undertand what it means. Come back when its beta.... 

Edited by Rancor

Most of crying ppl about its so incomplite game and no useful updates don't understand thats this game is IMCOMPLITE and like warning saying, DON'T BUY IT if you want have really fun and enjoy that game. You paid for early access to imcomplite game, what updates and how many useless itmes are in INCOMPLITE game is up dev, not you. People like you Kaczor, expecting from imcomplite game to be like full released game and full useful updates. You expecting to build castle from 2 LEGO blocks and crying why its impossbile and dev saying thats they just give 2 blocks but will give you rest blocks but not necessarily in good order. When you bought 2 first blocks you had warning about how its will looks like.

Actually early acces on alpha version is not a good idea, as long as people dont undertand what it means. Come back when its beta.... 

Indeed. I suggested before to add test to check understanding warning, early access should have players which understand what its mean.

Edited by TokumeiSennin

Irzero, the guy whose recent posts show up as negative nancy:

Item condition - Worst idea ever LOL Minimum GFX settings PLEASE! - FAO Rocket - go buy a better pc

Idk what your deal is man, but half the stuff you throw out in this forum isn't even close to being true, the mod can't be counted as a finished producted so stop crying if you played the mod which was free.. it was something to catch the eye of developers so that they'd actually have funds for it.... and its not even been 6 months of alpha and you already are frustrated mainly because... your pc cant handle the game???

go buy something from ibuypower.com then try the game ._.

And yes, you might as well leave unless you have something to give to the community in game, the message in the start screen of the game will tell you why we dont care wether you think a full game should be done in 3 months time LMAO

You are obviously thick.

Minimum settings so people cant cheat with low end graphics.

I have a 780 GTX SLI and 4.5ghz 4770k.

You clearly have no idea what PC i have. 

I'm not sure what posting your rant does, clearly the community says otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZP--ogsHaw

Let me hear it now =)

Plus, it's just $30 bucks, you could have just uninstalled it and not let anyone hear your vagina squeal. 

Fanboys with videos. 

Thats original.

This game has had serious issues that never seem to be fixed and the same is true from the mod. I played the mod for months while thing just stayed broken and were promised to be fixed. 

This feels the same. 

You can leave, no one will miss you. Oh, and one thing to remember.

MarcusBL2.jpg