I'm giving up for a little while. Until the KoS dies down I had close to the best gear and had that character for several hours. The whole time I didn't see any other players. Then right at the end some guy snuck up on me in the barracks and killed me.

I know you aren't supposed to get attached, but screw that. I'm done.

• Like 2

also, you got "all the best gear" in a few hours, thats luckier than most, who run around already looted servers and dont have much, so im sure once you get over your loss you will go back to the game in a few days to a week

For some reason your avatar kinda reminds me of AVGN...and honestly I expected a big rage post, thanks for not doing that btw.

Everybody who makes a rage post should totally have AVGN as the avatar, just to make it interesting.  :)

Edited by Geckofrog7

Or maybe what you consider as the best gear actually isn't ?

You're alot less likely to get KoS if you look like a relatively fresh spawn than if you look like a fully geared player, especially when playing solo.

You might not like it but this is the DayZ reality and this is something you need to take into account in your definition of the best gear.

The best gear isn't the one that gives you the more fire power, it's the one that keeps you alive.

You tought the best way to stay alive was to look like John Rambo, well...obviously not.

So you can either wait for a hypothetic reduction of KoS or just adapt yourself.

Edited by Sooke
  • Like 3

oh here we go, "I got shot while being in a hot zone with best weapons and gear post" learn to not get attached to your gear, do you know how many times i have died  in the 100 hours i've played, guy please, stop your whining gear back up and go out and play the game. KoS=Part of the game

Edited by PiLLZ

I'm giving up for a little while. Until the KoS dies down I had close to the best gear and had that character for several hours. The whole time I didn't see any other players. Then right at the end some guy snuck up on me in the barracks and killed me.

This whole story is riddled with why it's your fault you died.

Good job Captain Quit

• Like 4

It's always so touching seeing an announcement that someone is quitting.

Cue the violins...release the doves...

Or is that violence and dogs? I can never keep that straight.

Best if we just do it all.

We'll try to limp on without you < insert name of guy leaving>, somehow.

EDIT: apologies to the letter R

Edited by Disgraced
  • Like 1

Good, I noticed that the game was just hit with shitty FPS and its not going to get better. I feel like its all going to burn.. 

Good, I noticed that the game was just hit with shitty FPS and its not going to get better. I feel like its all going to burn.. 

Back again, huh?

inb4 360 causes lok..

Edited by Geckofrog7

Why do people insist on creating posts saying they're quitting the game, I don't understand, this isn't school/work you don't have to call in and say your not coming in today.

If your not going to play anymore, then don't play, you don't need to post it.

• Like 4

Why do people insist on creating posts saying they're quitting the game, I don't understand, this isn't school/work you don't have to call in and say your not coming in today.

Why else?

Edited by Geckofrog7

You must be in sight to be killed on sight.

• Like 2

I miss Bungie.. 

Bungie is still there, they've just moved on.  :)

As for 343, however, I won't be able to afford an Xbox One for a long time.

And Halo is literally the only reason I will buy it..

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

Another player stubs his vagina after thinking he is safe in a military hotspot...You guys should start a club.

• Like 4

Dude, I am fucking BEGGING you! Please don't go. I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it. We couldn't possibly continue playing without you.

I mean, like, totally un-fucking-able to breath and lost in an ocean of tears because you are not going to play.

Either that, or, not giving a fuck.

I'm still undecided.

• Like 3

In a Barracks....

Character for several hours...

Fully geared....

This post is a joke right?

Good mutha fuckin riddance.

• Like 1

I'm giving up for a little while. Until the KoS dies down

AHA

HAHA

HAAAAAHAHAHA

Ya sorry buddy this is why the mod died. And why modders needed to make NPC's (epoch) cause the game was shit with pure player interaction only. People made it bad.

Mod never improved after KOS, doubt SA will either especially considering the creator even gave up on it.

Edited by Slyguy65

PvP is a core element of DayZ. The game is not for everyone.

Don't listen to the trolls. Try it again in a year when the game is close to release and private servers and modding is a thing. You may find a server you like.

Edited by RedDogMT