Sign in to follow this  
Danlow

New type of military gear.

More clothing items the better.  Also we need the ability to repair raincoats - preferably BEFORE getting wet makes you sick and ruins your gear  ;)

Edited by iBane

They are gonna be adding more guns in the future. Rocket himself said there were going to be around 500 guns when the game is done.

500 guns! Surely not, that is more guns than pretty much every other game other than maybe 7.62, hell that is probably even more than all the Arma 2 mod guns as well! I think this must be a type, at most their should be only really 50 guns.

But on the topic I have no trouble with guns, because at the moment if I just want to survive from zombies I just go to one of the towns in land and just camp it out there, no players at all just zombies. But I understand why people kill other people, it's because theres not much else to do, zombies are no threat you can out run them, one hit kill them and they lack the numbers to force people to use firearms on them.

They are gonna be adding more guns in the future. Rocket himself said there were going to be around 500 guns when the game is done.

I dont know the point of 500 guns if they are going to be super rare.

I mean he wants tons of guns but he wants them to be rare.

I mean whats the point?

But he will add em just they will be hard to find and get working

I'm glad many like the idea with warm coats added to the game with more of a military camo! Hopefully this will be added and additionally the scarfes you can wrap around your head (not using the same slot as the helmet slot, but a slot on its own)

I dont know the point of 500 guns if they are going to be super rare.

I mean he wants tons of guns but he wants them to be rare.

I mean whats the point?

But he will add em just they will be hard to find and get working

Like rocket claiming DayZ is a survival game but KoSing himself...? I think he is just realizing his dream and doesn't really care about the core of the game anymore.

Two words... down jacket.  It comes in a variety of colors.  And, the green or brown colors work well as a kind of camo... not as good as camo, but still.  I think the less military stuff, the better.  The mod had a lot of it because the bulk of the resources were taken from a military game - there's no need to go that route here.

I'm also all about making it harder and requiring people to light fires or go indoors to warm up or get dry.  I'm hoping I never see a heatpack in the game.

I don't understand this. In the US, you can buy military surplus stuff in town and for cheaper often than you could civilian options. And often, a good "civilian" down jacket would probably keep you warmer. But hipsters everywhere wear old-timey military coats, just go to etsy! I own a BDU, and my father owns camouflaged hunting gear. In fact, most middle aged men I know own copious amounts of camouflage.

Edited by agouti

What is up with people and COD? This is noooo way close to COD in terms of the gun battles and how the firearms feel, the only game I have had come close to this level of realism and feeling in gun battles is BF2:PR and Arma 3

People like to compare any game with a first person viewpoint to COD, not realising that in most of the cases their comparisons are utterly unreasonable or downright absurd. 

`

• Like 1