Sign in to follow this  
Mullucka

You Are Dead

For no reason. Just looting on a relatively empty server. No one around. Is this a known issue?

At long distances, the bullet travels much faster than the sound so you won't hear the sound of the gun going off before you are dead. Its likely it was just a sniper and got a nice shot on you.

No worries man, been server hopping all day, go to balota, start firing at a guy, got bored after he logged or disappeared. tried switching to another server.......Oh yeah we couldnt connect your character so he got reset and the admins know about it, try reconnecting again cause that prob wont work.......lost my damn guy. 

Pissed off that this game has many issues and all they care about is putting in lame ass berries and hats. would rather die by a server hopper any day than just randomly lose my character? very depressing

hmmm once my friend was looting ship wreck and he just died... noone on server only us two 100%

second one of my clan m8's drink pepsi and he broke his legs :D

man its alpha or KOS <--- thats the answer

• Like 1

hmmm once my friend was looting ship wreck and he just died... noone on server only us two 100%

second one of my clan m8's drink pepsi and he broke his legs :D

man its alpha or KOS <--- thats the answer

the broken legs pepsi was classic, lol

• Like 1

No worries man, been server hopping all day, go to balota, start firing at a guy, got bored after he logged or disappeared. tried switching to another server.......Oh yeah we couldnt connect your character so he got reset and the admins know about it, try reconnecting again cause that prob wont work.......lost my damn guy. 

Pissed off that this game has many issues and all they care about is putting in lame ass berries and hats. would rather die by a server hopper any day than just randomly lose my character? very depressing

I've never been reset, maybe it's a secret server hopper counter measure, one can at least always dream.

Edited by Dallas