crazyandlazy

Yesterday I shot at a guy who happens to be drinking at a pump that

And thank you for proving my point

Deal with it or GTFO 

actually... just GTFO 

oh and you forgot a space between at and least .. its "At least" ... not "Atleast"  you also forgot to capitalize I

also you don't use a comma in that sentence, there should be a period as that statement can stand alone... which is why a comma is not needed 

but you  knew all the right? ... RIGHT!?!?!?! ... riiiiiiiiiight.......

could you at least attempting to put spaces between words.. capitalize the correct ones and not use a comma when a period is what should be used. I don't like having to decipher what you perceive as correct grammar... to figure out what you are trying to say

(just kidding i totally understood everything you say.... but your grammar police attitude is really.. really sad.... i wonder how far grammar would get someone in a real apocalypse) 

have a nice day! 

ps

Stop being poor and buy a bigger monitor so you dont have to scroll to see the equivalent of 1/3 of my screen.... because if you needed to scroll through that.... then you must be on a 17 inch piece of shit or something..... and if thats the case... i feel bad and will no longer continue to shit on you 

He has a point. You write like a ten year old. How bout grouping your posts into paragraphs? Does every sentence need a space in between?

Trust me your posting style is just as hard to read as people who post walls of text....

• Like 2

He has a point. You write like a ten year old. How bout grouping your posts into paragraphs? Does every sentence need a space in between?

Trust me your posting style is just as hard to read as people who post walls of text....

How old are you may i ask? over 28? (this is in now way to make fun of you, as you will see below... i want to see when you started using the net)

This used to be how most forums had been formated due to shitty programming back in the day... so most people used to post with a space between lines. Now i could post in a complete paragraph if i wanted... but im just really not used to that after 8 years of forum posting back when Gateway computers were big (Oh i dunno.. 1997?).

Also if you played MUDS, YOU HAD to type like this in most of them or the script did not pickup what you had been directing your character to do.  So I dont format like a 10 year old... i format like someone who has been online since the dawn of the internet and internet gaming

Again, as you can see here i can post different ideas in different paragraphs just like we were all taught in elementary school, but out of habit on what used to make a post easier to read... i do that differently.

Also, if we are playing semantics, which we obviously are now seeing your post. This isnt writing buddy... its typing... learn the difference.  It's also not a resume, its a forum... its also not just any forum.. its a game forum.... its also not just any game forum.. its the dayz forum... a forum for a game whose calling card is stealing peoples pants and force feeding them disinfectant....

Now tell me, Why should i care so much if you perceive my posting style and formatting as that of a 10 year old... who are you to me... who are any of you to me... 

Now take what i just said... and apply it to me, why do you care so damn much about how im typing... are you trying to rescue me from the typing police (oh wait thats you) or something? If i type like this all the time, will my router spew out a unicorn that pisses cold draft beer and farts rainbows? 

If your answers are anything other then..... Nothing,Nothing and No .... i have some bad news for you

also heres some beans for making me think of unicorns farting rainbows

Edited by Vertoxis

How old are you may i ask? over 28? (this is in now way to make fun of you, as you will see below... i want to see when you started using the net)

This used to be how most forums had been formated due to shitty programming back in the day... so most people used to post with a space between lines. Now i could post in a complete paragraph if i wanted... but im just really not used to that after 8 years of forum posting back when Gateway computers were big (Oh i dunno.. 1997?).

Also if you played MUDS, YOU HAD to type like this in most of them or the script did not pickup what you had been directing your character to do.  So I dont format like a 10 year old... i format like someone who has been online since the dawn of the internet and internet gaming

Again, as you can see here i can post different ideas in different paragraphs just like we were all taught in elementary school, but out of habit on what used to make a post easier to read... i do that differently.

Also, if we are playing semantics, which we obviously are now seeing your post. This isnt writing buddy... its typing... learn the difference.  It's also not a resume, its a forum... its also not just any forum.. its a game forum.... its also not just any game forum.. its the dayz forum... a forum for a game whose calling card is stealing peoples pants and force feeding them disinfectant....

Now tell me, Why should i care so much if you perceive my posting style and formatting as that of a 10 year old... who are you to me... who are any of you to me... 

Now take what i just said... and apply it to me, why do you care so damn much about how im typing... are you trying to rescue me from the typing police (oh wait thats you) or something? If i type like this all the time, will my router spew out a unicorn that pisses cold draft beer and farts rainbows? 

If your answers are anything other then..... Nothing,Nothing and No .... i have some bad news for you

Someone seems to have forgotten to take their medication today....

EBxT3sw.gif

hmmm....  i....

don't .....

like..... you...

Someone seems to have forgotten to take their medication today....

I refer you to my previous post on this topic about

"Im losing the argument, i must make myself feel better....... THROW INSULT ABOUT MENTAL PROBLEMS" 

good job.. you just admitted defeat.. thank you for realizing this

Again, im not the one on a video game forum attempting to correct grammar... you are 

also here is some reading you can do, it might give you some insight into that little problem you seem to have 

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/index.shtml

also heres some beans for making me think of unicorns farting rainbows

You should care, because it makes you look pretty fucking stupid, which, to be entirely honest, isn't helping your case at all.....whatever your case is. 

And, protip: nobody cares that you have been using computers since 1997. There is no seniority system. What we do care about, however, is how your atrocious grammar and writing style makes it next to impossible to understand....whatever it is you are trying to get across (seriously, besides the basics, all I can see is rambling)

hmmm....  i....

don't .....

like..... you...

But... i like you! 

oh wait... i meant i don't care.... or did i mean Butt-Stallion

i probably meant butt-stallion... 

"Im losing the argument, i must make myself feel better....... THROW INSULT ABOUT MENTAL PROBLEMS" 

Again, im not the one on a video game forum attempting to correct grammar... you are 

also here is some reading you can do, it might give you some insight into that little problem you seem to have 

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/index.shtml

They don't have OCD. They have a case of "wanting to be able to understand your rambling". A horrible disease, I suffer from it myself.

You should care, because it makes you look pretty fucking stupid, which, to be entirely honest, isn't helping your case at all.....whatever your case is. 

And, protip: nobody cares that you have been using computers since 1997. There is no seniority system. What we do care about, however, is how your atrocious grammar and writing style makes it next to impossible to understand....whatever it is you are trying to get across (seriously, besides the basics, all I can see is rambling)

Well then i have some bad news for you

you are fucking brain-dead... have a nice day! 

Also take your grammar police to a place where people give a shit.... the DayZ forums are not it 

And it had nothing to do with seniority.. it had everything to do with my typing style... but your too fucking stupid to understand it

judging by your other posts.... you really have no fucking clue how ridiculous you sound.... im sure all your friend secretly hate you

They don't have OCD. They have a case of "wanting to be able to understand your rambling". A horrible disease, I suffer from it myself.

YOU have ocd

its not they, its YOU

are you that fucking stupid?

yes.... the answer is yes.. you are

You're very amusing. Seeing as i didn't even try to correct your grammar rather the way you type up a reply you however have been trying to correct my grammar since the start. the reason i even mentioned medication was because of oohh i don't know the fact that you seem to take everything in written format serious and thus you are ranting and raving in your replies.

• Like 1

I should care about someone who means nothing to me ...

Your a simple minded fuck across the web.. why do i care... lol ok so i seem stupid to you.. HOW does YOU seeing me as stupid effect me.. IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE 

well other then some no-name dip-shit thinking im stupid..... lol

but you seem to care an awful lot about my typing... which means your life really has no fulfillment at all... i mean.. go out.. play with your kids or something ... do something with some meaning in life

Arguing with me ... about grammar.. on a dayZ forum... how does that help you in anyway.... lol what a fucking loser.. this is priceless!

You're very amusing. Seeing as i didn't even try to correct your grammar rather the way you type up a reply you however have been trying to correct my grammar since the start. the reason i even mentioned medication was because of oohh i don't know the fact that you seem to take everything in written format serious and thus you are ranting and raving in your replies.

If you consider this ranting and raving..... you need to get out more kid

i mean seriously... how pasty is your skin? ... does the sun hurt your eyes? 

oh and here is your post... attempting to correct "Atrocious grammar and writing style"

good job not remember what your even arguing about... lol so stupid

your parents must be proud of your interweb policing..

"And, protip: nobody cares that you have been using computers since 1997. There is no seniority system. What we do care about, however, is how your atrocious grammar and writing style makes it next to impossible to understand....whatever it is you are trying to get across (seriously, besides the basics, all I can see is rambling)"

Edited by Vertoxis

.....Sorry guys, I fell for it. I fed the troll.

Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa.

If you consider this ranting and raving..... you need to get out more kid

Oh i get more than enough social interaction than i need, you however seem to lack it.

<3 xoxoxoxoxo

and when his hidden geared up friend caps you during your sneak.... you will soon learn it would of been a better idea to walk away or shoot him.... and walk away

or none of the above could happen

or all of it

such is the game we call... DayZ

Sorry dude, but if either of the psychologists you have been to see had been given the opportunity to review this thread, their reports may have been somewhat different.

Not trying to troll you here, but maybe take the time to re-read your posts ITT. I don't claim to have any kind of psych training or insight, but honestly, you come across just a wee bit manic.

Oh i get more than enough social interaction than i need, you however seem to lack it.

<3 xoxoxoxoxo

I actually don't lack any social interaction, my job requires tons of it everyday 

I just lack the ability to interact with someone who seems to think grammar is the end all be all on a video game forum...

Last time i checked... this isnt my resume

Sorry dude, but if either of the psychologists you have been to see had been given the opportunity to review this thread, their reports may have been somewhat different.

Not trying to troll you here, but maybe take the time to re-read your posts ITT. I don't claim to have any kind of psych training or insight, but honestly, you come across just a wee bit manic.

then you never met a true maniac

.....Sorry guys, I fell for it. I fed the troll.

Now your getting it... it only took you... oh i don't know.... 8 replies to figure that shit out 

Sherlock holmes would be proud of you Watson 

Guys, don't mock the mentally ill. It really isn't very nice.

but no ones mocking you .... 

Guys, don't mock the mentally ill. It really isn't very nice.

Let's keep this civil. I want a good discussion. No need for insults little bud.

Now your getting it... it only took you... oh i don't know.... 8 replies to figure that shit out 

Sherlock holmes would be proud of you Watson 

For a troll you're awfully bad at using different aliases.

• Like 1

WoW, you guys are still feeding this thing? He wont fit under his bridge now.....Maybe he can go find a new one?

• Like 1

WoW, you guys are still feeding this thing? He wont fit under his bridge now.....Maybe he can go find a new one?

But i'm having so much fun with him, i mean his pvp videos from 2008 are awesome.

• Like 1