crazyandlazy

Yesterday I shot at a guy who happens to be drinking at a pump that

was near me.

He yelled "What the hell dude. Why are you shooting?"

which urged me to not rest until he is dead.

Anyone else feels that way? Like when I hear the magical word of "I'm friendly" but I do not like the tone of his voice or how he moves around, I want to off the dude that said it.

• Like 1

I get bad vibes from certain people's body movement/tone of voice, but I never shoot anyone who isn't in a position to be any threat to me. So no, bad call. That was pretty harsh.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 22

It would depend on the guys tone and voice. And the situation. I don't think I would kill the guy unless he seemed like a threat. I'm just not the type. But to each there own on how they want to do things.

was near me.

Anyone else feels that way? Like when I hear the magical word of "I'm friendly" but I do not like the tone of his voice or how he moves around, I want to off the dude that said it.

so he asked why you were shooting him, which prompted you to want to shoot him even though you clearly had the intention of shooting him prior to his asking why you were shooting him leading me to believe you're just lookin for an excuse to shoot someone you already shot at.

are you mad your first shots didnt kill him?

• Like 21

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

V

• Like 6

OP, you're just the type that likes to kill other people's pixel bundles.

In my book, that was a douche move... I just happen not to care. I hate when people do this crap to me, but it's all part of the game.

have fun.

• Like 7

OP, you're just the type that likes to kill other people's pixel bundles.

In my book, that was a douche move... I just happen not to care. I hate when people do this crap to me, but it's all part of the game.

have fun.

I did have fun. I like killing people in this game. I am friendly if I am not in Electro though. That or they are new spawn with no threat.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

lol it's a game.

was near me.

The only thing I feel is safety knowing your such a shitty shot you missed a guy drinking at a pump.

• Like 5

lol it's a game.

So...?

I suppose that makes hacking okay, then.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 3

I know this. Expect to be shot when drinking.

I never got shot while drinking cause I know how to scout.

So...?

I suppose that makes hacking okay, then.

how is killing someone hacking?

I never got shot while drinking cause I know how to scout.

if its anything like you shoot then I doubt you scout well at all, missing a guy at a water pump best shot in the west~

if its anything like you shoot then I doubt you scout well at all, missing a guy at a water pump best shot in the west~

Who said I missed. You are all in my face lol. I manage to get a hit but he ran to cover. You'd know mosin can't 1 shot kill fully healed players.

Meh. You were being a prick. You had no need to shoot him unless it was plausible he was a real certain threat. Personally my response is to stay the fuck away from people. If they dont take my turning and -running- as a sign to stay away and follow... i spin around and blast em with whatever gun i have. Chasing someone screams 'im not friendly'. Same with people who go 'IM FRIENDLY IM FRIENDLY' and then enter the room with you. Then get pissy when you shoot them. If you are friendly you wouldn't put people out of hteir comfort zones!

Who said I missed. You are all in my face lol. I manage to get a hit but he ran to cover. You'd know mosin can't 1 shot kill fully healed players.

To be honest, your "story" was not very well written. It was a bit confusing.

Also, I think it was a douche move.

• Like 2

Meh. You were being a prick. You had no need to shoot him unless it was plausible he was a real certain threat. Personally my response is to stay the fuck away from people. If they dont take my turning and -running- as a sign to stay away and follow... i spin around and blast em with whatever gun i have. Chasing someone screams 'im not friendly'. Same with people who go 'IM FRIENDLY IM FRIENDLY' and then enter the room with you. Then get pissy when you shoot them. If you are friendly you wouldn't put people out of hteir comfort zones!

I needed to shoot him because I like killing people in Electro. How hard is it to grasp?

Just asking if anyone shoots people for no reason or for stupid reasons like hearing the word "friendly".

• Like 1

Sounds like you provided an excellent lesson in the need for a self-defensive mentality and better situational awareness.

• Like 1

Sounds like you provided an excellent lesson in the need for a self-defensive mentality and better situational awareness.

lol try harder bud xD

Murder is Murder, no matter how justified you think it is

• Like 1

I shot a guy with my shotgun and he yelled "Seriously dude?"  I immediately bandaged him, morphined him, and we parted as friends. 

I only shot him because I thought he combat logged after I killed his friend.  Turned out to be a nice guy.  We are Steam friends now.

I don't shoot unarmed people and rarely do I shoot anyone who talks to me if they have their gun put away.

• Like 2

was near me.

I can't seem to face up to the facts

I'm tense and nervous and I

Can't relax

I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire

Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer

Qu'est-ce que c'est

fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

Run run run run run run run away

Psycho Killer

Qu'est-ce que c'est

fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better