ploulaf

control realism

It would be cool for realism if we changed the controls for running. As an addition to 2 seperate hands topic, I say, we should have to control each leg separately.

A for left leg and D for the right one. Unless you roleplay an epileptic guy and the controls are random to simulate this perfectly. To run at a fast pace wou would have to tap them alternatively at the right pace, just like we run in real life.

that said, this would also add a claquette feature where we would be able to tap our feet to dance. and kicking. Like "fuck you! AA, QQ A" and then our character does a impressive double rotative low kick with a barrel roll and fly in space or something less fancy like just fall on the ground and choke.

Edited by ploulaf

I have an incling of suspicion that this may in fact be a kind of trolling endeavour hitherto unheard of.

• Like 2

It would be cool for realism if we changed the controls for running. As an addition to 2 seperate hands topic, I say, we should have to control each leg separately.

A for left leg and D for the right one. Unless you roleplay an epileptic guy and the controls are random to simulate this perfectly. To run at a fast pace wou would have to tap them alternatively at the right pace, just like we run in real life.

that said, this would also add a claquette feature where we would be able to tap our feet to dance. and kicking. Like "fuck you! AA, QQ A" and then our character does a impressive double rotative low kick with a barrel roll and fly in space or something less fancy like just fall on the ground and choke.

76UhR.png

• Like 3

That's a great idea, let's turn DayZ into QWOP

• Like 1

Come on guys. He's super serious. I'm sure he's not just hating on us guys who want realism.

This.... Topic ... Is useless , were almost at 3,000 topics now , this is why haha

Yes, I agree! Let's add some features from the award-winning QWOP to DayZ, and we'll have the greatest game in existence.

Come on guys. He's super serious. I'm sure he's not just hating on us guys who want realism.

He's not, he's making fun of people who take the whole realism thing too far. Big difference.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

Yes, I agree! Let's add some features from the award-winning QWOP to DayZ, and we'll have the greatest game in existence.

He's not, he's making fun of people who take the whole realism thing too far. Big difference.

He needs to play COD zombies.