Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyGat (DayZ)

Most intense moment of DayZ SA to date.

that was quite an odd gun glitch

I've seen it before, it doesn't seem to go away before you either change scope or relog.

That was intense. Especially seeing the glitch. He sucks though. I don't know how anyone could fall to a bat.

I felt like I was swatting a fly. I felt sad for him. 

3rd person view killed it for me.  You evaded and then tracked only because you were able to see over the fence.  Then you got the drop on him because you were able to see around a corner.  Going for a melee attack while being shot it was awesome, but this could have been better earned in hardcore. 

It is quiet common actually with the M4. I have had it several times. Relogging fixes it and sometimes taking scope off and then on again.

Edited by weedmasta

I've had the same glitch before as well

221100_2014-02-18_00011.png

3rd person view killed it for me.  You evaded and then tracked only because you were able to see over the fence.  Then you got the drop on him because you were able to see around a corner.  Going for a melee attack while being shot it was awesome, but this could have been better earned in hardcore.

well, I would have gladly been playing in hardcore but my character has broken legs in the middle of NWAF. Besides, if its a 3rd person server, I'm not going to optionally choose to make the game harder for myself if everyone has the option of exploiting it as well. When in Rome, right?

Well done. He got so nervous he went into "monkey with ak mode". Gotta love the psyche part of the game.

Not a fan of 3PP, but a fan of nice gameplay moments. Salute !

• Like 1