leefriendfield

What Is Your Hangout Spot Where Do You Prefer To Spend Your Time

What Is Your Hangout Spot  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you spend most of your time?

• Coastline
    • Kamyshovo
    • Electro
    • Cherno
    • Apartments north of Cherno
    • Balota Airfield
    • Zelegnorks
    • Pogrovo Military Base
    • Green Mountain
    • Vybor Military Base
    • Stary/Novy Sober
    • NEAF
    • NWAF
    • Berenzino
    • Svetlo (Thanks GanjaPalooza)

I belong to the NWAF club but I am disappointed because almost no one goes there like they did in the mod.

Edited by LeeFriendField
  • Like 3

Well, when playing with my friends I don't stay in one place. We run around and just... do stuff. But If I'm by myself and I really want to run into other people. I'll be on the coastline. Although I should be more careful when I'm down there. Learned that the hard way.

The area I'm near the most when playing with my friends so far is probably Zelenogorsk and Green Mountain.

Walking the railway line that runs East-West in the Northern part of the map. That's where I like to spend my time.

As of now, you will see my crew and I haging out in Bere and Svet - we like the new scenery and Bere seems to be having a lot more traffic than earlier SA.  We help fresh spawn as much as possible but love the sound of distant gunfire and snooping around.

Once vehicles / reasons to move inland (tents, hunting etc.) become implemented I would imagine your problem with low traffic at NWAF will change, the only reason we hang out on the coast area is because there is not much to go inland for once you have checked out the new geography.

BTW LeeFriendField - I LOVE your sig :D and you should add Svetlo to the vote!

I usually roam around up north collecting food and ordinance. Sometimes I just run towards Svelto.
For some reason, Svelto is almost never looted dry. Someone may have come through looking for weapons, but the food is usually abundant.

Once I'm geared I stick to the treeline around the coast. Watch people. Interfere when it suits me.

As of now, you will see my crew and I haging out in Bere and Svet - we like the new scenery and Bere seems to be having a lot more traffic than earlier SA.  We help fresh spawn as much as possible but love the sound of distant gunfire and snooping around.

Once vehicles / reasons to move inland (tents, hunting etc.) become implemented I would imagine your problem with low traffic at NWAF will change, the only reason we hang out on the coast area is because there is not much to go inland for once you have checked out the new geography.

BTW LeeFriendField - I LOVE your sig :D and you should add Svetlo to the vote!

Just added it, and I got my sig from the gif being posted o reddit. It was too good to pass up, kept me laughing for a good 10 minutes.

Edited by LeeFriendField

I voted Berezino because I like sitting in the treeline above the city and watch people.

It's so god damn peaceful until someone starts shooting.

nice poll this one  :)

i move around everyplace where is house for loot and player for kill  ;)

but i have special love feeling for NEAF and Svet area  :thumbsup:   :)

when is coming persistent loots i make base around here in forest is great to see guys moving from svet to NEAF or going other way pleanty good spot for make ambush i love  :D

You'll find me in and around the highways and byways of Balota waiting patiently for animals to be implemented into the SA.

Then you will find me roaming the Balota treelines in search of wolf pussy whilst wearing the skinned face of a Bandit I recently murdered...

Looks like i'm the only one hanging around the Cherno apartments so far.  :D

I liek it but only when im gearing up for war in electro with friends.

How can i be the only one who likes zelengorsk i mean decent size town plenty supplies small mil base with 2 barracks and cell building all the good civilian loot houses eg piano house the orange brick buildings the 2 story pub etc etc.. Not that far from the coast decent traffic and if ya bad man bandit the pub makes a great sniper spot( if barricading does come in id probably try to hold that pub lol...

Back in the Day it used to be Polana/Krasnostav NEAF area.

But ever since they made everyone spawn in three valleys, solni, and berezino it has become a loot wasteland with camping kiddies and theire Mosins hiding in the jails and sniper hill making the entire east coast a waste of time unless youre actively looking for a fight.

I must say i really love Zelenogorsk with surrounding areas now. its like the old NEAF, only frequented by players who knows how to get around the map and the Value of loot there is pretty darn good compared to the east.

I like Berezino because you can actually meet people.  As far as cities go though, I really enjoy Polana for whatever reason.  If I needed to say what my favorite city is though, I would go with Vybor.  It is a neat little town with everything you could need.  The only thing missing is action!

No voting option for fuck all in the middle of nowhere north?

Disappointed.

• Like 1

I belong to the NWAF club but I am disappointed because almost no one goes there like they did in the mod.

That's because there's no reason to. On a full server, everyone knows NWAF has already been picked clean, so there's no reason to go there except if you have some odd desire to get sniped of your own free will.

In the mod, every spot on the map was viable due to loot respawning.

We desperately need loot respawning to come back, to lower the viability of server hopping, and to make people spread out.

That's because there's no reason to. On a full server, everyone knows NWAF has already been picked clean, so there's no reason to go there except if you have some odd desire to get sniped of your own free will.

In the mod, every spot on the map was viable due to loot respawning.

We desperately need loot respawning to come back, to lower the viability of server hopping, and to make people spread out.

How many times have you gone to NWAF? I sit in full servers for hours sometimes and no one shows up, I go down to check if the buildings are looted and nope, they arn't. NWAF is not touched and I wish it was more often.

Edited by LeeFriendField

How many times have you gone to NWAF? I sit in full servers for hours sometimes and no one shows up, I go down to check if the buildings are looted and nope, they arn't. NWAF is not touched and I wish it was more often.

Then everyone assumes it is, due to the loot mechanics.

If everyone knew there would be the possibility of loot regardless, more people would come.

I love to go to the LLJK police patroled server and start shooting at fully geared players in Elektro. The whole server turns into a warzone, and I've never encountered a hacker on their server despite dying multiple times there (though people use the look-through-walls glitch to see where I'm shooting from.

My best record is killing 8 would-be heroes, rushing to where a friend was unconscious, getting him up, and escaping Elektro like a couple of Navy SEALs. My heart was in my throat the whole time.

I did kill a couple of coastal Bambi hunters on their server too, but one of the bambis I saved punched me out and shot me with my own gun. C'est la vie!

Edited by Demoth