Elmyr

How long is your average Dayz session?

Just curious how long you guys play each session. For me it's about a little less than an hour. I still can't find the patience it takes to fully take on dayz. Mostly because of fear and getting killed about the same time I find decent gear along with no friends to meet up with. How bout you? Discuss. 

Depends on my beer supply. Mostly power game on my days off, so it can be anywhere from one to nine hours. Unless my fiancé wants to do something, then it's pizza and a movie. Hell, my last two days off, I didn't even play. I sat there and watched Sacriel play all day lol

• Like 2

I will hop on from 30 mins to 5-6 hours at a time.. it depends on how "lost" I get in the game. 

That and my baby, wife, job, bad habits, and hunger keep from playing for too long without some sort of break. 

Wow you guys are badass for that long of a session. @Ineedscofee I to play intoxicated most of the time. Makes me YOLO.

Wow you guys are badass for that long of a session. @Ineedscofee I to play intoxicated most of the time. Makes me YOLO.

Well, it's 3.6 beer here, so no intoxication for me. I drink for flavor, and I think sodas nasty lol

Various. A couple of hours usually. Longer if im playing with friends. Though, I did sit down and read a book on experimental for quite some time the other day. It just wouldn't stop raining so I couldn't go outside and play :(

1-3hrs at the most. Sometimes as little as 10mins.

• Like 1

It all depends, sometimes I'd just hop on for 15-30 minutes to travel or loot a bit, usually spend 30 minutes to an hour at most for a patient, and general gameplay I've gone as long as 12-14 hours, with food/alcohol breaks of course.  That was back in the mod, but I know once I've got bases to take care of I definitely could get lost in the game again and let the hours fly by.

i only playing now when i have minimum 2 hours for focus only on game  ;)

average for me is maybe 3 hour for session  :P

but i playing less last weeks because real life things happen i only playing 2 times in last 2 weeks  :(

• Like 1

From 15mins upto 5hours depending alot stuff. But usually when i start to play my girlfriend decides that we need to go in market or take dogs out etc...

Today I stayed crouched in a bush for about 8 hours, while I was studying. Just alt-tabbed back to the game to eat, see if I was still alive and reconnect for a server reboot.

Not sure that that would be considered playing though. I don't play for longer than 3 hours straight.

Today I stayed crouched in a bush for about 8 hours, while I was studying. Just alt-tabbed back to the game to eat, see if I was still alive and reconnect for a server reboot.

Not sure that that would be considered playing though. I don't play for longer than 3 hours straight.

Hmm, Is this some kind of strategy or were you just experimenting? Pretty interesting why someone would do that.

Usually I don't play much on days where I work. If I am off though I'll power game for 3-10 hours unless my girlfriend wants to watch a movie or something. Love this game!

30min-4hours. My recent lesson is to reduce game time. My most bitter and avoidable deaths tend to be at the end of extra long runs. I'm tired and I make a mistake.

2 - 3 hours after work... Haven't had a chance to have a longer session than that yet, but when I do I can guarantee you it will be 12+ hours. :P

but i playing less last weeks because real life things happen i only playing 2 times in last 2 weeks  :(

We noticed. But you've got to get your priorities right. :thumbsup:

Anyway, most days 4~8 hours. Depends what I'm testing and whether there has been anything happen in the ArmA3 patch that day I need to check out. All I'm saying is Zeus! Best DLC ever!

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 1

We noticed. But you've got to get your priorities right. :thumbsup:

Anyway, most days 4~8 hours. Depends what I'm testing and whether there has been anything happen in the ArmA3 patch that day I need to check out. All I'm saying is Zeus! Best DLC ever!

yes  :beans:

zeus look badass for sure  :thumbsup:   :D

genius idea and is look like it adding something unique for arma 3  :thumbsup:   :)