Sign in to follow this  
elLoCo

Approximate percentage of female DayZ players

@ abentwookie

The post has been reported, I decided to allow and not remove because the humour and paradox seems to come across quite well.

If I believed that there was any intention to belittle the feminine gender it would have been removed and a warning given.

• Like 1

I've got a request to everyone that nowadays thinks that to be a woman makes you any different than a man in any other way than biological... PLEASE DON'T BREED!

Why can't we all be friends?

If they can shoot zombies and loot without getting killed, then they are a comrade in my eyes, regardless of gender

The post has been reported, I decided to allow and not remove because the humour and paradox seems to come across quite well.

If I believed that there was any intention to belittle the feminine gender it would have been removed and a warning given.

Would you do the same if you believed that there was any intention to belittle the male gender?

All i ask is for equity, otherwise we would be talking here about possitive discrimination.

Would you do the same if you believed that there was any intention to belittle the male gender?

All i ask is for equity, otherwise we would be talking here about possitive discrimination.

Good question but I have yet to come across such a situation on these Forums.

I can only answer yes, I would however consult our Lady Moderator for counsel and advice before making any decision.

Good question but I have yet to come across such a situation on these Forums.

I can only answer yes, I would however consult our Lady Moderator for counsel and advice before making any decision.

I don't see why you would have to consult anything, but since i don't know your protocols all i have to say is thanks for the fast answer, keep up the good work.

It's not often I see a mod come and explain if they received reports, so I want to cover my arse and say it wasn't me who reported Rick's post. I happen to like Rick's posts generally. :P (He should still change his title to COOOOOOOOOORRRRRRL though.)

Edited by DarkwaveDomina
  • Like 1

seriously mods.... why do yall allow these threads to keep popping up? I'd kinda actually like an answer.

seriously mods.... why do yall allow these threads to keep popping up? I'd kinda actually like an answer.

Hello there

We are very liberal with what we allow, even if it is daft.

The content is driven by you, the forum member, we are just here to make sure things dot get out of hand.

Feel lucky we are not as strict as our close cousin forum.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

If you can offend me, I'll give you $100. Seriously. Throw at me the most offensive smut you can muster in either verbal or visual format in a private message.

As far as the reported post goes, if it was mine, get a sense of humor lady. It was a joke. C'était juste une blague. If someone actually threatened or berated a girl in my presence, I'd pound their fucking head in. (I've done it in the past, it's kind of how I hooked up with my wife of eight years... by the way, I'm only 29. HUZZAH FOR YOUNG MARRIAGE!) I understand there are a lot of pro-AMG GIRL PWOERZ zealots out there; they're going to take offense to everything. It is what it is. If I am told to stop making jokes about a subject while using this forum, I will. Perhaps you could enlighten me in the ways of the blogger so that I can post whatever I want directed at whomever I want, whenever I want! First topic? Feminism. <3

Carry on.

• Like 2

Hello there

We are very liberal with what we allow, even if it is daft.

The content is driven by you, the forum member, we are just here to make sure things dot get out of hand.

Feel lucky we are not as strict as our close cousin forum.

Rgds

LoK

I appreciate the expedited response. I understand that censorship is a slippery slope no one wants to fall down, but in all seriousness what do these displays of immaturity and sexism provide to this forum that is gainful? leave this load of crap to reddit I say

I appreciate the expedited response. I understand that censorship is a slippery slope no one wants to fall down, but in all seriousness what do these displays of immaturity and sexism provide to this forum that is gainful? leave this load of crap to reddit I say

I don't see these threads as sexist. Obsessive and creepy, sure, but not sexist.

• Like 1

WHO THE FUCK CARES

...i do? since i come here for dayz, not to see firsthand how neckbearded some of the posters here are.

I don't see these threads as sexist. Obsessive and creepy, sure, but not sexist.

fair, as this particular post didnt get as bad as previous ones ie "ROCKET PLZZZZ ADD RAPE BUTTON AND BEWBZ" threads.

• Like 1

@ abentwookie

Wow, I thought reports were supposed to be anonymous? Its probably not a good idea to "out" people on forums when they make reports. It makes them not want to report anything in the future.  :huh: But anyway, referring to us as "like pets" or calling us narcissistic bitches" sounds kinda belittling to me. And I would think the same way if it was about any other group of people on the planet. 

If you can offend me, I'll give you $100. Seriously. Throw at me the most offensive smut you can muster in either verbal or visual format in a private message.

As far as the reported post goes, if it was mine, get a sense of humor lady. It was a joke. C'était juste une blague. If someone actually threatened or berated a girl in my presence, I'd pound their fucking head in. (I've done it in the past, it's kind of how I hooked up with my wife of eight years... by the way, I'm only 29. HUZZAH FOR YOUNG MARRIAGE!) I understand there are a lot of pro-AMG GIRL PWOERZ zealots out there; they're going to take offense to everything. It is what it is. If I am told to stop making jokes about a subject while using this forum, I will. Perhaps you could enlighten me in the ways of the blogger so that I can post whatever I want directed at whomever I want, whenever I want! First topic? Feminism. <3

Carry on.

I have a sense of humor, that just didn't seem like it was meant to be humor to me. I also don't feel the need to belittle groups of people whether its a joke or a serious comment. Honestly, if someone came on here and made a similar comment about race dop you think it would be taken a bit more seriously? I certainly do. If someone said something like "Well all black (or any other race) are.... yada yada yada... insert whatever racial stereotype here...."I think most people would take it a bit more seriously even if the person said it was a joke. Oh and I would have reported something like that too, just to make it clear. I have a friend in my clan who says similar things about guys and I don't agree with that either. I have never felt the need to be one of those people who thinks its funny to put groups of people down.

Oh and I'm happy that you got a laugh from my post about having an issue with the guy who complained about being banned for suggesting that it would add "tons of fun" to the game if it had rape in it.... Yeah, that's hilarious.

• Like 2

nightmare-before-christmas-jack.jpg

"The fuck is this?"

• Like 2

I absolutely agree. People need to understand that not everyone thinks "jokes" that are racist, sexist, homophobic and about other groups of people are that funny. All that does is create tension and hostility in communities so why do it?

My parents taught me to respect others and I guess that's just the way I am. On the other side of that coin, I do understand that censorship can be a slippery slope like you said, which is why I would normally just "call out" the person making the comments and let him know what I think about it but I didn't want to get involved in any big argument on here. It usually just makes matters worse so I thought reporting it was the better option. I wasn't really expecting to have someone "out" my report and end up in an argument anyway.  <_< Oh well.

EDIT: Another thing people need to understand is that on the internet its really hard to know when people are joking. That's why I'm always careful how I say things. If i'm joking about something I always make it pretty clear.

Edited by abentwookie
  • Like 2

<_< Oh well.

Best way to go for about 90% of the stuff on these forums lol xD

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

If you can offend me, I'll give you...

You're not the center of the world, if i was talking to you or about anything  that you've said i would have quoted it, go out to get some fresh air.

Edited by BrainlessZombie
  • Like 2