Sign in to follow this  
elLoCo

Approximate percentage of female DayZ players

You're not the center of the world, if i was talking to you or about anything  that you've said i would have quoted it, go out to get some fresh air.

I liked the unedited version of your post better.  :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe...?

I liked the unedited version of your post better.  :lol:

I've learned long ago to not feed the trolls, is just that sometimes i hit up too much, it's better to keep the profanity in a low level. I liked it better too.

Edited by BrainlessZombie
  • Like 1

Oh before I have to get off here, I just wanted to say one last thing about this entire situation. I guess this is what it all comes down to when dealing with other people..... Wheaton's Law.

Don__t_be_a_Dick_by_Lazorman8_zps74af04e

This world would be a much better place if everyone followed Wheaton's Law.

I've learned long ago to not feed the trolls, is just that sometimes hit up too much, it's better to keep the profanity in a low level. I liked it better too.

lol Yeah I know. I try to avoid it myself even though it can be difficult sometimes.  :o

Edited by abentwookie

I've learned long ago to not feed the trolls

Of course you don't. How can you possibly have the time when you're too busy running around moderating everyone else's threads?

• Like 1

My brothers wife plays more games with me than he does, mainly because he works so much. She is one of the best battlefield players and plays dayz with me all the time.

She will scream at you to not hurt her because she is pregnant (which she is) and then will beat your ass when you stop. 

Man we learned her good over the years, you should have seen her start on on battelfied 2.. She would last about 1/2 second in the jets and choppers before crashing on take off over and over.. XD

Women are like pets, you just have to train them, be stern with them, and reward them when they do well. 

This line was an obvious joke. i was referring to us helping her and coaching her with video games, how she went to the skill level of an elk playing chess, To one of the top BF3 and BF4 players in the world for PC. 

People use this type of humor to get a "rise" out of people, to see their reaction.

Honestly, just because someone makes a joke about women, does not mean they are sexist. I make many jokes and such about men too. I mean come on, this thread proves how retarded most guys are.

In my eyes when someone makes a big deal about it, it brings a lot of attention to the subject and brings some hostility to it and then escalates with most people. 

Seeing as how this type of humor is to get a "rise" out of people as I said, usually the absolute best thing you can do is not respond.

I manage the front desk of a hotel and I see and hear tons of things I "think" are offensive from guests and just choose not to respond at all, then it deters them from saying or doing those things when they see me again. 

Wow, I thought reports were supposed to be anonymous? Its probably not a good idea to "out" people on forums when they make reports. It makes them not want to report anything in the future.  :huh: But anyway, referring to us as "like pets" or calling us narcissistic bitches" sounds kinda belittling to me. And I would think the same way if it was about any other group of people on the planet. 

I have a sense of humor, that just didn't seem like it was meant to be humor to me. I also don't feel the need to belittle groups of people whether its a joke or a serious comment. Honestly, if someone came on here and made a similar comment about race dop you think it would be taken a bit more seriously? I certainly do. If someone said something like "Well all black (or any other race) are.... yada yada yada... insert whatever racial stereotype here...."I think most people would take it a bit more seriously even if the person said it was a joke. Oh and I would have reported something like that too, just to make it clear. I have a friend in my clan who says similar things about guys and I don't agree with that either. I have never felt the need to be one of those people who thinks its funny to put groups of people down.

Oh and I'm happy that you got a laugh from my post about having an issue with the guy who complained about being banned for suggesting that it would add "tons of fun" to the game if it had rape in it.... Yeah, that's hilarious.

Who said anything about rape? If you're going to try to put words into my mouth, I'll run circles around you every fucking time. I made a generalized joke about what husbands/boyfriends think about their wives/girlfriends. You're obviously an attention-craving little feminist cretin. Proof? READ YOUR OWN BLOG. Now, let me defend (even though I shouldn't fucking have to) myself further:

a. Rape is obviously a bad idea. I don't know how you can cite that I said it'd be a good idea to add it into this game when I didn't even remotely imply that.

b. And I quote, (I put it in pink because feminism)

So this guy on DayZ was apparently banned for three days over suggesting that RAPE should be added to the game. Here is part of what he posted:

A game is a game, and since you all busting our balls for DayZ being the ultimate realism game, then, yes, rape should be included. It will add tons of fun to the game. 

IT WILL ADD TONS OF FUN TO THE GAME.

I'll repeat that one more time because I'm having trouble comprehending this...

Adding RAPE to the game will add tons of fun? Fortunately they locked the thread so I won't be able to go on there and say something that will get me a warning from the mods for violating forum rules but on here I can freely say what I want.

But before I get to that, he goes on to call the mod who banned him a basement-dwelling low-life and then he babbles something about how he should be able to talk about adding rape in the game because we had a discussion about gay marriage in another thread. What???? There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I won't even say anything about the gay marriage comment because its nonsensical but I will say its funny that this guy wants rape in a video game and then has the nerve to call the mod a basement-dwelling low-life. You, sir, are a steaming pile of feces and I would need a microscope to be able to see a lower form of life than you.

So now that you're on the forums doing exactly what it is you claimed you wouldn't do, do you feel better? Do you feel as if you've absolved the situation? They're not going to put rape into the game. Period. You're like a walking fucking P.E.T.A. representative. Need I remind everyone of the Assassin's Creed IV debacle?

c. I quote again (purple this time, because LIKE OMG),

Next Saturday Vixy, EOTL and JillyBean will be sponsoring an Estrogen event to celebrate the Vanu faction's inevitable World Domination Series win. Even if we don't win, we will still have it so don't worry. Anywho, we will be running a few squads and hosting several little mini events, such as a Flash race, a quiz event and a few others. For three of the events they will be giving away codes for $15 SOE game-cards to the winners so it should be fun. And of course, I will most likely be up to my usual shenanigans to keep things entertaining. :o Since Vixy's PC is not working right now, she has put a certain wookie in charge of running her own squad! That's right, my time has finally arrived. Hopefully I won't get everyone brutally massacred. :P

We will be making a new channel temporarily on our Ventrillo server for the event so make sure you have the program downloaded. We won't be using in-game voice chat except to help people get on Vent so you need to be on there if you want to participate.

Vixy will be posting info for the event on the PS2 forum within the next day or two so keep an eye out.

Yay! Equality! Let's keep everyone on the same page about the non-existent differences between men and women by reminding everyone that we produce estrogen! That's so fab! I can almost rest my case here.

d. You claimed that you'd report someone for making a crack about male sexuality, right? YOU SOUND LIKE THE LEAST FUN PERSON EVER. I'm so glad that you're such an equality sheriff and that you feel you've been placed on Earth to protect the rights of those who more than likely don't give a shit about you, but congratulations either way, I suppose.

e. It's WOOKIEE.Worst "alpha-nerd" ever.

Have a nice day, darling.
  • Like 3

Of course you don't. How can you possibly have the time when you're too busy running around moderating everyone else's threads?

You've got issues.

Can we stay on topic, this is very quickly turning into people getting angry....

I imagine the percentage would be around 10-13%

You've got issues.

Sorry am I wrong? lol

oh and btw

I've got a request to everyone that nowadays thinks that to be a woman makes you any different than a man in any other way than biological... PLEASE DON'T BREED!

are you a bit slow? Men and women are COMPLETELY different. That doesn't mean that they aren't capable of certain things, but to say that they are different solely biologically is ignorant and is nothing but your post-modernity showing through

xe4gwn.gif

Lol'd. Pretty much this is how it is in any mmorpg too. Theres some creepy fucking people out there, most are guys though, but I've met some creepy crazy women too that were worse than the guys. 

are you a bit slow? Men and women are COMPLETELY different. That doesn't mean that they aren't capable of certain things, but to say that they are different solely biologically is ignorant and is nothing but your post-modernity showing through

Seriously, get yourself checked.

Ps. And PLEASE DON'T BREED!

Edited by BrainlessZombie

Can we stay on topic, this is very quickly turning into people getting angry....

I imagine the percentage would be around 10-13%

Darryl having to break up another Rick fight?? Am I the only one that found this funny? 

Seriously, get yourself checked.

is that all you have to say? Please, tell me how we AREN'T completely different. Does this mean that I'm saying men are superior to women? not in the slightest. But we are completely different. I'm sorry that you have been so corrupted by a society that immaculates men and tells us we're the same as women. We're not. 

Darryl having to break up another Rick fight?? Am I the only one that found this funny? 

It's what I do, someone's gotta make the right calls around here

It worries me that people are so obsessed with how many gurlz play DayZ. 

This is the only reason I am leaning towards being against nudity in the game - you just know that every single female toon (whether a girl is controlling it or not) will be held up and forced to strip at every opportunity. It will make playing a female avatar pretty much impossible.

I agree. Nudity is unnecessary and can only lead to abuse.

The same as having 'bodily functions' in game, not necessary and will just lead to people doing fucked up shit.

• Like 1

is that all you have to say? Please, tell me how we AREN'T completely different. Does this mean that I'm saying men are superior to women? not in the slightest. But we are completely different. I'm sorry that you have been so corrupted by a society that immaculates men and tells us we're the same as women. We're not. 

You're not worth that much of my time, i hope you'll grow up eventually, farewell.

Who said anything about rape? If you're going to try to put words into my mouth, I'll run circles around you every fucking time. I made a generalized joke about what husbands/boyfriends think about their wives/girlfriends. You're obviously an attention-craving little feminist cretin. Proof? READ YOUR OWN BLOG. Now, let me defend (even though I shouldn't fucking have to) myself further:

a. Rape is obviously a bad idea. I don't know how you can cite that I said it'd be a good idea to add it into this game when I didn't even remotely imply that.

b. And I quote, (I put it in pink because feminism)

So this guy on DayZ was apparently banned for three days over suggesting that RAPE should be added to the game. Here is part of what he posted:

A game is a game, and since you all busting our balls for DayZ being the ultimate realism game, then, yes, rape should be included. It will add tons of fun to the game. 

IT WILL ADD TONS OF FUN TO THE GAME.

I'll repeat that one more time because I'm having trouble comprehending this...

Adding RAPE to the game will add tons of fun? Fortunately they locked the thread so I won't be able to go on there and say something that will get me a warning from the mods for violating forum rules but on here I can freely say what I want.

But before I get to that, he goes on to call the mod who banned him a basement-dwelling low-life and then he babbles something about how he should be able to talk about adding rape in the game because we had a discussion about gay marriage in another thread. What???? There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I won't even say anything about the gay marriage comment because its nonsensical but I will say its funny that this guy wants rape in a video game and then has the nerve to call the mod a basement-dwelling low-life. You, sir, are a steaming pile of feces and I would need a microscope to be able to see a lower form of life than you.

So now that you're on the forums doing exactly what it is you claimed you wouldn't do, do you feel better? Do you feel as if you've absolved the situation? They're not going to put rape into the game. Period. You're like a walking fucking P.E.T.A. representative. Need I remind everyone of the Assassin's Creed IV debacle?

c. I quote again (purple this time, because LIKE OMG),

Next Saturday Vixy, EOTL and JillyBean will be sponsoring an Estrogen event to celebrate the Vanu faction's inevitable World Domination Series win. Even if we don't win, we will still have it so don't worry. Anywho, we will be running a few squads and hosting several little mini events, such as a Flash race, a quiz event and a few others. For three of the events they will be giving away codes for $15 SOE game-cards to the winners so it should be fun. And of course, I will most likely be up to my usual shenanigans to keep things entertaining. :o Since Vixy's PC is not working right now, she has put a certain wookie in charge of running her own squad! That's right, my time has finally arrived. Hopefully I won't get everyone brutally massacred. :P

We will be making a new channel temporarily on our Ventrillo server for the event so make sure you have the program downloaded. We won't be using in-game voice chat except to help people get on Vent so you need to be on there if you want to participate.

Vixy will be posting info for the event on the PS2 forum within the next day or two so keep an eye out.

Yay! Equality! Let's keep everyone on the same page about the non-existent differences between men and women by reminding everyone that we produce estrogen! That's so fab! I can almost rest my case here.

d. You claimed that you'd report someone for making a crack about male sexuality, right? YOU SOUND LIKE THE LEAST FUN PERSON EVER. I'm so glad that you're such an equality sheriff and that you feel you've been placed on Earth to protect the rights of those who more than likely don't give a shit about you, but congratulations either way, I suppose.

e. It's WOOKIEE.Worst "alpha-nerd" ever.

Have a nice day, darling.

I'm glad you responded before I logged off. First of all, its funny that you had to resort to name-calling. It shows your maturity level.

The arrogance here is kinda funny. First you act like no one else should be offended by anything because you clearly aren't.... And now you presume to speak for all husbands and boyfriends and then go on to think you can "run circles around someone every time" You have a pretty inflated opinion of yourself.  :rolleyes:

But anyway, to respond to your silly generalizations and baseless assumptions, having an all-female clan is not equal in any way to bashing men. We don't go around saying things like "Join Estrogen because all men are stupid" to other female-players. lol Show me anywhere on my blog where I make silly generalizations about men or belittle them, whether its a joke or serious. I don't do things like that because I don't THINK like that. That is the difference between us. Estrogen is just a clan where female players can get together and not have to deal with.... Well, people like you for example.  ;)

But hey, continue on with your dumb generalizations about women, feminists,  or any other group you want to make fun off... If that makes you feel better about yourself. I'm sure you think its all "cool" to be "Anti-PC" and belittle groups of people. Yeah, you're quite the rebel.  :lol:

As for the rape thing, well then tell me what you thought was funny about the post exactly? I'm curious. I'll check later when I get back, Mr. Limbaugh.

Edited by abentwookie
  • Like 1

I agree. Nudity is unnecessary and can only lead to abuse.

I want nudity to run arround naked shenanigans FTW!

The same as having 'bodily functions' in game, not necessary and will just lead to people doing fucked up shit.

I agree with you on this.

You're not worth that much of my time, i hope you'll grow up eventually, farewell.

what people say when they have absolutely nothing to back up what they say. I asked you a genuine question to which you apparently have no answer.

How are we not different? I mean clearly it's so obvious that it shouldn't even require that much information or discussion, seeing as how I'm so clearly foolish and should be barred from reproduction

I would say that someone who would forbid me to procreate based on my viewpoint of something as basic as the DIFFERENCES between men and women would require more "growing up" than me. Seriously, get a life, people disagree with you. If you don't have the ammo to back up your statements, that's fine, but don't go attacking me with empty diatribe and think that you are somehow intellectually superior

Good day sir

Edited by DeatHTaX

what people say when they have absolutely nothing to back up what they say. I asked you a genuine question to which you apparently have no answer.

How are we not different?

To which you have no reply. Therefor I accept your concession. Good day sir.

Here's your prize: :emptycan:

What a pity, kids this days...

Men and women are completely different, all that equality talk is bullshit, let a woman punch me in the nose, then let me punch HER in the nose, and see who gets in trouble.

Who keeps the house and the children after divorce, even if she's a drama queen fucking liar?

Equality my ass.

People get dumbed down when they see a woman in the game, and that's when she get to kill him while his guard is down. This kind of situation has been explained here on the forums.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women, I respect and love them.

Untill dumb fucking shit like equality and feminism appear and I get to hear what they say.

• Like 2

Girls are annoying, narcissistic bitches. Why would you want to give them things in real life and on the internet? Grow a penis, chaps.

P.S: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, DON'T TELL MY WIFE I SAID THAT.

7636c97f769d6242d727b9e0a5d2e0b2.jpg

This was my first post in the thread, and the only one I was going to make in it because it's a dumb thread with a pointless concept.

I'm glad you responded before I logged off. First of all, its funny that you had to resort to name-calling. It shows your maturity level.

The arrogance here is kinda funny. First you act like no one else should be offended by anything because you clearly aren't.... And now you presume to speak for all husbands and boyfriends and then go on to think you can "run circles around someone every time" You have a pretty inflated opinion of yourself.  :rolleyes:

But anyway, to respond to your silly generalizations and baseless assumptions, having an all-female clan is not equal in any way to bashing men. We don't go around saying things like "Join Estrogen because all men are stupid" to other female-players. lol Show me anywhere on my blog where I make silly generalizations about men or belittle them, whether its a joke or serious. I don't do things like that because I don't THINK like that. That is the difference between us. Estrogen is just a clan where female players can get together and not have to deal with.... Well, people like you for example.  ;)

But hey, continue on with your dumb generalizations about women, feminists,  or any other group you want to make fun off... If that makes you feel better about yourself. I'm sure you think its all "cool" to be "Anti-PC" and belittle groups of people. Yeah, you're quite the rebel.  :lol:

As for the rape thing, well then tell me what you thought was funny about the post exactly? I'm curious. I'll check later when I get back.

I still don't know why you're quoting me as laughing at a post that was written about rape. I didn't laugh/respond to a post about rape. Cite me please.

As far as your "all-girls clan", you're a massive hypocrite right there. You're spewing drivel about equality yet you have an ALL-GIRLS CLAN. Can I join? Oh wait, I have a penis. Because of said penis, I'm automatically excluded from your group. Back to reality, before this thread would I care that you were in an all-girls clan? Nope. Why? Because I'm not an attention-seeking sod. I do, however, LOVE to argue/debate. <3