Sign in to follow this  
elLoCo

Approximate percentage of female DayZ players

Has any1 an approximate percentage of female DayZ players?

Edited by elLoCo

It worries me that people are so obsessed with how many gurlz play DayZ. 

This is the only reason I am leaning towards being against nudity in the game - you just know that every single female toon (whether a girl is controlling it or not) will be held up and forced to strip at every opportunity. It will make playing a female avatar pretty much impossible.

• Like 14

0.01%

Your chances are better at comic-con. 

• Like 6

I've noticed a larger number of women play DayZ compared to other games... 

I've noticed a number of larger women play DayZ compared to other games... 

there, fixed ;)

• Like 7

What's demo-friendly mean? That nobody's nice to me? True ^^

Seriously, I don't quite get that. What do you mean by demo friendly?

demo-friendly= similar in demographics to the median. essentially, that because x% of women play video games overall, that will not be the percentage in DayZ.

My brothers wife plays more games with me than he does, mainly because he works so much. She is one of the best battlefield players and plays dayz with me all the time.

She will scream at you to not hurt her because she is pregnant (which she is) and then will beat your ass when you stop. 

Man we learned her good over the years, you should have seen her start on on battelfied 2.. She would last about 1/2 second in the jets and choppers before crashing on take off over and over.. XD

Women are like pets, you just have to train them, be stern with them, and reward them when they do well. 

• Like 1

Women are like pets, you just have to train them, be stern with them, and reward them when they do well. 

:emptycan:

• Like 3

Srsly what the hell is this, i swear like two days ago i saw at least 2 or 3 topics about females in dayZ.

Are you that desperate? Who cares what's the % of females in dayZ and what is their ratio to males bla bla bla.

This isn't going to help you in anything, and if you though about this there isn't really a way of telling the gender of the player (dunno if they can use the steam and personal information - but that is if they enter them).

• Like 2

This is the only reason I am leaning towards being against nudity in the game - you just know that every single female toon (whether a girl is controlling it or not) will be held up and forced to strip at every opportunity. It will make playing a female avatar pretty much impossible.

This, some of the guys in dayZ/ the internet are really weird...

The old saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...my daughter would phuckyouup in COD.

Weird topic is weird.  I play as a female because I can, so there.  The model is not overly busty, looks more like a military girl, which is pretty unusual for video games.  In the experimental branch, she even breathes like a girl instead of a guy which really helps.

As to number of girls who play, there are enough.  What does that mean? Nothing.  One thing is for sure, girls don't like being the focus of weird attention, and like to be more than just a girl, much like none of us are just a guy and that is all.  Pretty strange everyone trying to be so unique but cannot apply that lens to the opposite sex.

That said, if there was an obese slovenly male model, I'd try that one, or an extremely elderly male, I'd do that one too.

• Like 1

if kids somehow could be stopped from playing dayz, this wouldn't be a problem ..kids are male people who never had some. you know, the kind who tries to scribble pussies on toilet walls while jerking off...

I don't get the obsession with wanting to try and meet/pickup girls while playing DayZ, but for reference I've played 450+ hours of DayZ so far and have ran into three female players for certain in that time. All three of them I shot, only two actually deserved it. The third was mistaken for a bandit trying to murder a freshie who she was chasing down with an axe but was actually her friend so we ended up helping them out.

I see this thread has managed to drag out a couple of the x-box live types of people.  :rolleyes: Well at least now I know who I will be hunting down and killing first.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1