Magodark22

Weapon Condition

This post lmfao. Inb4 graveyarded. Pointless post is pointless.

Yes, they usually if not always spawn pristine BUT can become destroyed. Which then you would use a weapon cleaning kit, granted the gun isn't ruined.

they are currently every time you find a weapon ( thats not on a dead body and has been shot or had a weapon cleaning kit used on it) in pristine condition ... I dont believe it will always be so but for current build yes..

Ps anyone know does the weapon cleaning kit still degrade your weapon havent tried since a patch or 2 ago...

I've had the same m4 for a couple of weeks, fired it numerous times and it hasn't degraded yet.

As far as I'm aware the cleaning kits are still derpy.

• Like 1

If the gun was never held by another survivor, it'll be pristine.

If the gun was held by another player, and that player was shot while holding the gun, the gun would suffer a reduction in condition.

So basically, if you pick up a gun that is not pristine, it means it's been held by another survivor at some point.

i've taken guns from survivors and i've shot alot with a gun, and it didnt become even worn

^^I know that, was wondering if they degraded at all from firing.

depends if you hit the firearm with your bullets. 

Right now, no.

I think this is all going to shake out at some point, with a whole set of conditions based on who knows what.

I'd love to see sniper rifles degrading from people slinging them all about.. or other scoped weapons for that matter.

Degradation over time for abuse would be very good.

my magnum went worn after carrying (but never shooting) it for 5 days.

(0.o)

my magnum went worn after carrying (but never shooting) it for 5 days.

(0.o)

you  probarbly had it in your pants xD

they are currently every time you find a weapon ( thats not on a dead body and has been shot or had a weapon cleaning kit used on it) in pristine condition ... I dont believe it will always be so but for current build yes..

Ps anyone know does the weapon cleaning kit still degrade your weapon havent tried since a patch or 2 ago...

Ive used them lately to great success, but not sure if it was dumb luck or thats what to expect now?

There are just pristine weapons, right ?

All new weapon loot, yes.

Hope they change it, finding pristine weapons/weaponparts should be like the jackpot.

Edited by NoCheats

Can you fix broken attachments?

I recall it being possible, but maybe it was a glitch in the past.

i think the amount of broken PU scopes is retarded. 

you wouldnt just find a bunch of broken optics in post apoco...they would probably all be in great shape.