Magodark22

Ragdoll Physics

When it is implemented, we will be able to shot can of beans and other objects for target pratice ?

... You could do that now. Its not like you can set stuff on tables..................... That's not physics.

... You could do that now. Its not like you can set stuff on tables..................... That's not physics.

You didnt understand my question, maybe i did not make my self clear, i mean when you shoot at the can, you see it fly, got it ?

It may be possible i watched rocket speak of being able to pick things up and move them around in say a similar style to skrim/oblivion so if when the ragdoll physics come in and if they tie these physics to cans and random loot then yes the idea of sticking cans on a post to shoot them off could be possible...

I hope he gets to implement it he has so many ideas they are trying to squeeze into the game...

Edited by SoulFirez
  • Like 1

Your both incorrect. Ragdoll physics refers to the players model being replaced by a 'ragdoll' that the game and physics engine takes over. The 'dead body' reacting to falling over things ect. 

Physics, coming soon, involves things like when you shoot the can it flys away and rolls down a hill.

You need Physics before you can have ragdolls, and before the can reacts when you shoot it.

• Like 5

i'm hyped on taking those headshots when someone is running, it'll be so beatiful

• Like 1

i'm hyped on taking those headshots when someone is running, it'll be so beatiful

Dropping like a sack of potatoes!

I want to see falling from grand heights. A tumbling leap from the top of a tower.

I'm really eager to see this too, but instead of admiring gorgeous floor drops, I rather am frustrated with the current solution - a death animation.

Sometimes when I headshot a guy who is in prone, he crouches, then gets up, and falls down again with the proper death animation. It gets really irritating, especially when I unload 2-3 more shots because I think he is still alive.

Edited by retro19