Sign in to follow this  
brokenhope33

A general discussion on What order would you want things added in, or things you would like to see.

A general discussion on What order would you want things added in, or things you would like to see.

cars?
animals? (Deer, bears, wolves, wild cats, fish etc)
zombies not clipping though wall?
not falling up the stiars or through the stairs?
lights not going through buildings at night?
more buildings?
more citys?
tempature?
differant weather(snow hurricanes)?
flying vehicles?
boats?
more guns?
gun acessorys?
night vision?
differant ammo?
chemical weapons?(tear gas, mustard grenade, smoke grenade)
rotton bodys on the ground(more realistic)?
buildables?build a base, cover, fencing, trenches, barricades
differant outfits (gili suits)?
destructable envorments?
caves?
traps(, trip wire, motion detector, holes with spikes with brush, etc)
the ability to take a pee or poop(and not a infinity bladder)
items reset without reseting the server?
more zombies, faster zombies, differant kind of zombies?
NPC

Edited by brokenhope33

Private Servers

Base building

Without these two things its really hard to keep peoples attention.

Without these two things people will continue to just find gear, go play pvp at the coast until shot and then repeat.

• Like 2

For me..

- Vehicles (even if its just bicycles) 

- Base Building (just somewhere to store gear will do)

- Zombie threat increased with numbers and strength

Also these...

A_handcar_pump_trolley_UK.jpg

• Like 1

1. Cars

2. Base Building

3. Zombies not clipping through walls

4. Night Vision

5. Item Respawn

6. More Guns

7. Gun Accessories

8. Anything else

Would also expect general bug fixes with every patch.

• Like 1

Well clearly it doesn't matter what you all want because we're all getting HEART ATTACKS AND MORE BERRIES! WOOOHOOO!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

BEST

GAME

EVER

tumblr_inline_mzg9gsgknm1qzex79.gif

• Like 2

something that gives players a reason to stick with a server, such as base building/storage or cars

then more zombies, then respawning loot

Zombies shouldn't be stronger, there should be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more. Hordes. Left 4 Dead amounts. 

43747513.jpg

no but seriously, most of this stuff will probably be added in the game in the future, since its only alpha

-More zombies

-Better zombie AI

-Respawning zombies/loot

-Keep increasing the amount of items, especially weapons. AND I WANT BINOCULARS.

-Cars

-Tents/Bases

Do not want private hives.

Teddy bears to clutch tightly on the night servers.

No, I mostly want camp fires, cooking, authentic roaming and very cautious animals, and some kind of persistent server-side storage to be delivered as soon as possible, but I'm not getting my hopes up about any of it until I see it in some patch notes.

Two things would be nice:

- More zombies and even more zombies and then even more zombies, make them a real threat (now is just more of a nussiance, when you receive an axe not even a nussiance anymore)

- Transportation (wehicles to be assembled, maybe once a working train cart)

ps: I know that both of this are being implemented and it is just a matter of time!

Edited by Va3V1ctis

respawning stuff (loos and zombies) then bikes.

Zombies shouldn't be stronger, there should be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more. Hordes. Left 4 Dead amounts. 

stronger yes, L4D amout no...

For me there should be BINOCULARS ^^ ( really need them ), more zombies, and the most important thing respawning loot.

I hate to go to a down ( far far away from the coast ) and see that all the doors are open.... worthless to go in...

After that there should be implemented the huntable wildlife, including slaughtering animals in order to cook them ^^ , and the whole cooking thing... 

Edited by Rancor

Target uk i can agree with that depending where u are more zombies,

Kukui yes i agree i would hope with stuff added there would be bug fixes with every patch.

Kipale come on dude walking for a half hour - 45 minutes across the map is what makes the game fun....."cough" we get to experence every tree....every grain of sand...every flower...............and by the end of it all..u mite need a new keyboard or w key.

deathtax i hope they had more then 1 type of berry..maybe the ability of finding pine cones also..or making maple syrup...and the ability to throw it at people...or make a very berry pie...when they finnally add cooking(pumpkin pie, berry pie, meat pie, yum)

monolith 1985 remain hopeful cars mite be as dangerous as stairs...

Caboose187 for game intergity absolutly without such there be only degradation of the community..

omgwtfbbq  i Definitly agree hordes would be cool but not like l4d but more like walking dead where there is random pack traveling across the map..

TheWizard14 i understand its in alpha but we as a community i beleive need to give the proper feedback while being devloped to make this is amazing game..i dont want of us to end up having real heart attacks being like ohhh i wish i said this..

AnarchyBrownies i cann agree this can make more people troll and get god complexs and could ruin the game for some people.. but if implimented the right way it could be cool.

, DMentMan motorbikes and bikes would be cool....dont you like walking for 30-45 mins?

, McGarnagle ABSOLUTLY TEDDY BEARS!!!! but seriously...night vision teddy bears..

, Va3V1ctis i like where ur going with this..but why not a train itself...operated by players or automated with no npc or with npc

, Rancor binoculars would be cool but with differant stuff( heat vision, night vision, etc)

i just wanted to respond to everyone, ty all for your input on this healthy general discussion about things we enjoy and would like to see and the order in which we would like to be implimented.

night vision
cooking
animals
guns/ammo types
vehicles
hordes(packs)
temperture
new citys/buildings/ caves
traps
buildables.
(all combines with bug updates)

• Like 1