Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

Loving the "Eat All" option when it is time to eat... 8-)

So true...less noise because it's one hit and less chance of revealing your position to those pesky bandits!

Posible implementacion de las tiendas de campañas para la próxima semana !! Infórmate aquí 

Gran noticia !!! posible rumor !!

Stop spamming your clan in this Forum.

There is a specific Forum section, use it.

The rest of you, no more insults or bickering, stay on Topic or don't bother.

• Like 1

Can you share what specifically has been updated so we can see/hear/feel the difference and maybe provide some feedback?

New:

• Map: Olsha has been updated
  • Map: Khelm has been updated

Can you share what specifically has been updated so we can see/hear/feel the difference and maybe provide some feedback?

I wonder if they have added medical centres and police stations?

who are you to make opinion about my age? ur nothing! just one living person in this world!

i dont care its alpha,beta,gamma,or what! i know its an alpha i can read! like i sayd, its my opinion about game and progress! be a fan girl, go and pick berries! game for me is unplayable!

See kid, you just keep proving my point more and more

Khelm looks completely different(looks awesome, especially at night) then before, don´t know what exactly happened with Olsha but it looks a little bit different.

Yes they have, all around the map afaik

Yes, all over the map, most bigger villages and towns have police stations now.

When will we see this on stable?

• Like 1

Any word on whether or not you guys will touch on the latency issues? Watched my brother get gunned down because he spawned next to someone but couldn't pull his weapon out or do ANYTHING. It was rather sad but not a big deal. Just wondering.

When will we see this on stable?

Rocket said that they will test properly till the stable patch arrives. Said something arround 2 weeks

PLease please quote. They said time and time again zombie AI was being reworked MONTHS ago as in before the alpha released. And than, silence for months and months untill this day. And Like someone mentioned above, WHY the hell would they choose more players over more zombies with those FPS and server optimizations?? Because they care more about PVP than a zombie survival game. It sucks, but thats what they are showing.

This is just 3 months old.

Go watch lord of the crumbs, it seems like you can learn from it.

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

9a80c91ddda3b4cec4767e8722dc8380c8d9ff4b

• Like 1

It's funny how the ''Eat all'' function seems so unrealistic to players. Obviously it takes more time than eating 1/4 of it. That will probally be the downside to it. It just takes more time to finish the can of food. 

Problem solved, noobs.

I don't think this has been mentioned yet and I can't see it in the changelog but I just did some testing and it seems on 0.36 (experimental) that sprinting with your hands down is the same speed as with your hands raised now, so that's pretty good IMO, means you don't have to worry about the problems of sprinting with hands raised (can only do slow vault + dramatic slowdown when you hit gradient + have to drop your hands before you can crouch or go prone when someone starts shooting you). Apologies for time-wasting if everyone already knew this.

P.S. In 0.35 (stable) you still run faster with hands raised.

Edit: does anyone know how often the experimental servers get reset? Seems pretty hard to find much loot on them, could probably do with reset every 2-3 hours or allocate some more servers, it seems pretty popular!

Edited by Young Trotsky
  • Like 1

Edit: does anyone know how often the experimental servers get reset? Seems pretty hard to find much loot on them, could probably do with reset every 2-3 hours or allocate some more servers, it seems pretty popular!

I like it, forces people off the coast. Well, it should...

Just wonder, if the abundance of military / police buildings mean, that the chance of getting anything there will be drasticaly lowered.

We have 15 barracks, If I counted it right, then 5-6 "camo"/jail buildings and now these new police stations.

I guess if they implement purely police loot, which will be worse then military one (so some SMG's and pistols), it might be ok?

Still I guess chance to find any firearm there will be lowered a lot once things  are balanced.

Edited by Hombre

I like it, forces people off the coast. Well, it should...

Yeh maybe, I admit I am more of the "interesting interactions" kind of player than the "hardcore survivalist" type. If I have an hour to play DayZ I don't really like spending 55 minutes of it running around in a desperate search for a few cans of beans. I'd rather be able to get that done in 20-30 minutes and then go looking for trouble at the airfields or big towns. I think one of the biggest problems this game will face as it develops is the balance between players that are happy to invest hours and hours on the lone survivalist stuff and the players that want to actually play with/against each other more than the environment. I may be wrong but I would guess the vast majority of players are closer to the PvP end of the spectrum.

• Like 2

Yeh next patch they said. Bicycles this week then next week cars and trucks and week after that tanks, helicopters and harrier jump-jets, have to wait until April for the spaceships apparently, though.

• Like 6

Played the experimental for a bit. Things to note:

- Picking berries works. But finding 4 berries in over 30 bushes seem a bit low. It doesn't help either, when the the found berries are so less of nutriton. Both of these things (hard to find and no nutritional value) make them useless and not worth the time for searching them. (Why does the animation take so long and the charakter is stuffing things in his pants when he didn't find anything)

- Saw the new police station and small hospital. They look nice.

- Loot on top of closets can't be taken sometimes, not by clicking or using TAB (but this was in earlier versions too, I think)

- Spawning being hungry is still stupid. (Let it be thirsty again or at least hungry and thirsty, if the whole "washed uppon the shore" thing ist still the fluff on this)

- Some displacement of objects occured. A normal house where the floor was gone in one part, with the soil as ground. A small batch of bulidings near Krasnostav (in the east, where you can find a well) had a bench blocking the entrance door into the "pub" building.

Also, starting the servers more often couldn't be that bad. Can't find a zombie (expect for one, sunken in the ground in the Berenzino police station) and couldn't find any useful loot (spawned in Berenzino, ran up to Krasnostov and the absolutley empty airfield, then proceded to go north and then west. The whole run I only found a fire extinguisher, a cooking pot, a hard hat and a cap.

In some garages up in the north I found a pipe wrench and then died of starvation. Not even rotten fruit could be found.)

• Like 1