Johnny Depth

Items you have still yet to see in the game.

Maybe also the press vest, just found it ruind from a dead player (Where the hell do they spawn?)

TRAINSTATION

land_rail_station_big.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hi.

I guess I've seen most everything, except as some others have pointed out, the leather jacket. I've spent some hours going through every building in towns searching for it.

Not sure if it's even in stable yet as every picture I've seen so far seems to be the same one, which appears to have been taken with a camera.

Regards.

• Like 1

Found just about everything except a long range scope I think. And that leather jacket, but I'm pretty sure it's not in. Berry bushes are everywhere but berries are few. Press vest n anti-stab vest I've found in the train station a few times.

if u'r lookin for a LRS go north - they seems more common on the NWAF. Last weekend we made our way to the NWAF, while my buddies scoped the area i checked the hanger and found 3! LRS. 2 of them where damaged the other pristine - compared to small AF's where i find maybe 1 in a week, NWAF is the LRS-paradise (probably cuz less ppl make their way up to the northwest af.)

Edited by Guest

Leather jacket. Like seriously what the hell? XD

This!

I needs one to go with my burlap backpack!

Are the magpul parts still bugged? Mosin where art thou.

Mosin can still be found in red brick house, school roof and piano house  ;)

oops double post

Edited by BIGH4RRY

Seriously? None of you have seen a press vest?

Wow.

I've never even heard of the leather jacket.

i have NEVER ever seen a press-vest (in my 216 hours of gameplay !!!)

seen a press vest once in the jail building at NEAF. it was badly damaged though... 

as for the leather jacket, I don't think it actually spawns (yet)

Berries! I've yet to encounter actual berries, or text based ones for that matter, it does not matter if it is a fresh server instance or not, every single interaction with a berry bush far and wide ends up with "You have not found a single berry." 

Regards, Nainer in berry hunting mode.  >.>

• Like 1

Berries! I've yet to encounter actual berries, or text based ones for that matter, it does not matter if it is a fresh server instance or not, every single interaction with a berry bush far and wide ends up with "You have not found a single berry." 

Regards, Nainer in berry hunting mode.  >.>

This

Press vest, anti-stab vest, leather jacket, Magpul parts, .45 supressor, a pristine long range scope and back up iron sights.

Press Vest for me.

wbu?

None.

But...

Havent seen pristine magpul buttstock. Only found damaged and badly damaged ones.

Also FNX mag is very hard to find. Only found one from "carebear server" and two ruined ones from dead guys...

Actually yea i just realized i havent seen press vest either. Only seen it in youtube vids.. But i did read it should only be found from trainstations which i havent looted so much..

Alltho im kinda noob here :P

Edit: I did even found a rabbit running around in forrest other day. I followed it around like 10mins and tried to axe it and even shot a clip from m4 at point blank range init but just looked like hits on ground while rabbit continued running

Edited by MangoX