Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

I've got it. The reason bandits wear military gear!

Most bandits don't shoot with military accuracy, but I admire the attempt at levity. It's funny how normal people like you stand out here.

There, I gave story relevance to griefers.

Show me on the doll where the bad bandit touched you.

• Like 1

You haved? Is that Australian or NZ? :P

The beret you mean ?? its a new zealand one if you examine it ( which i love looking at the items in game ) it has the gold and red badge with the kiwi on it ( ya know the bird lol ) Hey i dont blame Rocket for showing some national pride and throwing stuff in from our homeland... Heard a few people go what the why is there kiwi fruit in the game..

But strangely you might get kiwi fruit in russia ( i dont know to be honest ) but as it is actually not native to NZ its actually a chinese goosberry it just grows better in NZ so china aint that far away i guess he cant get away with it ;)

Edited by SoulFirez

Show me on the doll where the bad bandit touched you.

I've never actually been KoS'd (weird, I know). I've been shot before, but I was being tracked by a guy while I was wearing a gas mask and an assault rifle. Reason enough for me to get shot. Besides that, the only times I've died were from zombie mob or starving or bleeding or something.

I wear what has most slots. I get killed by all sorts of people. I also pretended I was a bambi to some bandits while my buddy flanked them, shot them, and then proceded to laugh at them. So don't think that bambi is an easy kill. He may have just dropped his gear in a building and tricked the shit out of yah.

P.S. I love the cowboy hats. Don't shoot me.

BF and CoD are the two mainstay FPS games out there.  So it makes sense that players want to be a big bad marine oorah

Or I actually am a Marine Corps Veteran. 

Instead of just saying they're a bandit, or they're cowardly, it has the most slots, or they just don't want to be seen, I just thought of a new theory. I now consider it canon. 

They are remaining members of the Chernarussian military hunting possible vectors of the disease. They tried to contain it at Green Mountain and failed (That part is actually true), and now the remaining members seek those still in the country who could spread the disease. 

Makes more sense than CoD kids. There, I gave story relevance to griefers.

I disapprove of your COD diss. COD games usually have great storylines

I am naked with a rifle lying on top of rocks and the white of my skivvies blends in like a boss. Gearing will only make you disappointed at your loss.

Edited by Dethsupport

Instead of just saying they're a bandit, or they're cowardly, it has the most slots, or they just don't want to be seen, I just thought of a new theory. I now consider it canon. 

They are remaining members of the Chernarussian military hunting possible vectors of the disease. They tried to contain it at Green Mountain and failed (That part is actually true), and now the remaining members seek those still in the country who could spread the disease. 

Makes more sense than CoD kids. There, I gave story relevance to griefers.

Or they want to be protected against bullets, you know.