TEST_SUBJECT_83

CZ550, Horses, Tasers, Persistent Containers, and more Confirmed by Dean in Stream - video

It was recorded 4 days ago if thats what you mean.

I mean I don't have 1hr 22mins spare today, was just hoping for a highlight reel but it's ok.

I mean I don't have 1hr 22mins spare today, was just hoping for a highlight reel but it's ok.

Oh, damn should have thought of that while I was watching.

He starts asking Dean question right away.

So you dont need to wait for good info.

Sorry I didnt provide time stamps as that would have been a lot better.

Not sure how I feel about persistent containers. Depends on their implementation!

Nice fishing hunting bows spears maybe snow in an area maybe horses but they hard hmmm hopefull then . cooking brilliant.... the face palm LOL

• Like 1

FACEPALM GESTURE!!!!!! (4:00)

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

IVE BEEN BEGGING FOR THIS!!! AND ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• Like 6

How will Horses work, can anybody see the RV engine doing them well?

Unfortunately he said it may be difficult to implement riding, but it's on the list. But horses confirmed nonetheless.

Not sure how I feel about persistent containers. Depends on their implementation!

I think it's meant to promote sticking to one server. But thats just IMO.

Unfortunately he said it may be difficult to implement riding, but it's on the list. But horses confirmed nonetheless.

I don't really want them if they can't be ridden..

he says saddles with inventory is a easy one what if you could lead them around like a mobile tent/storage lol he said he wants to do it though so hopefully he gets it in semi decent...

riding that is lol ..

Edited by SoulFirez

Since DayZ started Ive been bitching about needing horses. I want horses that can be ridden and be used as storage on the saddle. Then also add donkeys as a pure pack animal. Then last but not least I need my hound. I'd like them to add a Siberian Husky.

I don't see how any of this would be out of place. If anything it would be weird not to have it. Unless all dogs and domesticated animals have died or gone nuts and or our characters can't think outside the box and would rather pack everything around like a mule that happens to be a track runner..

facepalm, shhhh gestures.

Bows, poisoned dart, vehicles in the next 6 months, etc. etc. etc.

How can people actually get mad and complain about this game. SERIOUSLY?! Within 6 months this game will already be better than the mod, AND IT STILL WONT EVEN BE IN BETA!

God I love this game.

I CANT WAIT to uber skill shot someone with a bow, then slowly walk up to their corpse and go "shhhhh"....... and I thought I loved to go hunting in this game before.....

• Like 5

facepalm, shhhh gestures.

Bows, poisoned dart, vehicles in the next 6 months, etc. etc. etc.

How can people actually get mad and complain about this game. SERIOUSLY?! Within 6 months this game will already be better than the mod, AND IT STILL WONT EVEN BE IN BETA!

God I love this game.

I CANT WAIT to uber skill shot someone with a bow, then slowly walk up to their corpse and go "shhhhh"....... and I thought I loved to go hunting in this game before.....

Seriously, the nerve of some people to bitch about a game thats only been in early alpha for 2 months.

I can agree, but I have a feeling they will implement them as pack mules first, until they get the riding down. Hopefully anyways.

If someone is cruising along on a horse, you know jerk offs are gonna aim for the horse first. And if I see it happen I'm gonna rampage all over the shooter

• Like 1

I am not buying the horse thing.

(Have not watched the video yet)

I simply do not believe they can pull off believable horse riding and besides what is the point of having one? A lone sneaky player already gets shot at on sight and being on a large visible horse will mean every single player in a 1.5km radius will open fire on you instantly.

Persistent Containers 

what's that? :)

Maybe what he means by persistent containers is something akin to the camping tents from DayZMod.

He said horses might be hard to do so it's not confirmed. But it's on the maybe list