QUAZIMOFO

No more mr nice guy

Why do you need to give supplies to be nice?  Just share a greeting, some advice, and move on.

thats just being a not douche bag not really nice

• Like 1

Game is going to devolve into PVP without bandit identification. The PVP isn't going anywhere though either way, but it could EVOLVE into meaningful PVP that made realistic sense with factioned PVP. Survivors against military with a realistic, science backed, interesting background story. Will never happen though.

So you're basically saying you're sick of tired of yourself... or at least you will be.

Since you're sick and tired of your future self, wouldn't it be better not to become that which you're sick of tired of?

Otherwise... we can just hope that Dean implements suicide soon, might be handy when you're sick and tired of yourself.

I bet this makes sense in another dimension.

Edited by Thane

So you're basically saying you're sick of tired of yourself... or at least you will be.

Since you're sick and tired of your future self, wouldn't it be better not to become that which you're sick of tired of?

Otherwise... we can just hope that Dean implements suicide soon, might be handy when you're sick and tired of yourself.

Another typical player is born and this sums up how. 

@OP: Never fear. Carebears don't just turn evil. You'll be be back whistling inane ditties, wearing flip flops and bothering complete strangers in no time. Repeat after me: 'a stranger is just a friend who hasn't killed me yet'.

On a serious note: don't despair; when the zombies finally get super dangerous the dynamics will change; players will feel an increased urge to co-operate just to survive. Necessity being the mother of friendship and all that.

But until then, little bears beware!

Edited by Mandrake

Poor you, it's a real shame that you don't want to help out others anymore. You were like a walking stash of loot which you simply had to shoot to open it.

Now we have to go inside the cities to find loot... Oh well.

I guess topic starter forgot the rules of being Mr Nice Guy:

Get a cover, any efficient

Looking over the cover, greet a traveler, asking him is he friendly and NOT raise your weapon down

If he's not answering via voicechat\chat - shoot\run like hell, if he answered positively, ask him to get a weapon on a shoulder

Still DONT raise weapon down

Stay steady to shoot because he may has another guy covering his back

Omfg, I guess another day it's alot easier just shoot 'em down on sight.

Edited by Gorgeous Richie

thats just being a not douche bag not really nice

Well I don't know. Sharing info on where you have been or where players might be is nice.  Honestly, how often, unless you are freshly spawned, do you really NEED what another player might have other than a gun?  Food is so common currently that you just don't need to offer much more.  I always ask if someone needs anything, but rarely do they.

Someone broke the first rule of DayZ it appears... never get attached to your stuff!

don't despair; when the zombies finally get super dangerous the dynamics will change; players will feel an increased urge to co-operate just to survive. Necessity being the mother of friendship and all that.

But until then, little bears beware!

Even then, I will gun down anything with a breath left in it, regardless of what "dangers" you attach to that action.

Bears must beware, ALWAYS. FOREVER.

As long as even a SINGLE method exists, by which I can inflict hardships and death upon another player... believe me... it WILL get done!

Game is going to devolve into PVP without bandit identification. The PVP isn't going anywhere though either way, but it could EVOLVE into meaningful PVP that made realistic sense with factioned PVP. Survivors against military with a realistic, science backed, interesting background story. Will never happen though.

I bet this makes sense in another dimension.

My definition of a bandit and yours are differen, so bandit ID would not work.

The wisdom my young Padawan is to find balance between the force and dark side. 

Surrender/disarm motherfuckers first and than offer your services. 

I have been trying to be a nice player from day 1. I helped new players, fresh spawns, etc, I acted as a traveling salesman trying to barter with people the items I collect from up north, and generally just trying to be a goodguy helping out the fellow traveler.

WELL NO FUCKING MORE!

I'm sick and tired of dimwitted, unimaginative douchebag fucktards who's only joy in this game is to murder everything/one that isn't them.

I saw a lone traveller in Zelenogorsk just a few minutes ago and was hoping to trade some items as I had loads of medical supplies. I call out "ahoy traveler!" and I get shot in the back from his buddy. Im now unconsious. I say Im a friendly just looking to do some bartering and they reply "well we arent."

This isn't the first time. I've been murdered in cold blood countless times because I try to be nice and helpful and trusting. I was obviously naive.

I'm joining the darkside and I will now murder every single mother fucker I come across with extreme fucking prejudice.

I tried hard and long to be a goodguy and it just isn't fucking worth it.

palpatine.jpg

Edited by Highlander007
  • Like 1