Sign in to follow this  
oregonized

Why can't my guy be shirtless?

I don't mind having on underwear so my dong isn't swinging everywhere, but when I take off my shirt I don't want there to be an undershirt.

Anyone know of plans to change this?

Can I offer you a trade for that Stab vest, sir? My steam name is Bubb'eh Gubb'eh. Strictly non KoS.

Can I offer you a trade for that Stab vest, sir? My steam name is Bubb'eh Gubb'eh. Strictly non KoS.

But what if someone tries to stab me?  I will be screwed.

• Like 1

If there has to be an undershirt than I DEMAND a TTSKO undershirt.

I would rather be wearing a wife beater.

I think the reason you have a permanent undershirt is because you have the option of being a girl. Awkward dilemma averted. 

Edited by Solopopo

I think the reason you have an undershirt that you can't take of is because you have the option of being a girl. Awkward dilemma averted. 

The females should be stripped down to their bra.

• Like 1

I require being topless for my future gameplay enjoyment. Being the forest man and all, I can't wear a shirt.

That undershirt is ugly.

• Like 1

Bandit!

Shot a guy on sight, he woke up, said "ceasefire, ceasefire". I went to him, bandaged him, gave him some food, and told him to stop server hopping. 

Some bandit I am.

Edited by Infiltrator

I think the reason you have a permanent undershirt is because you have the option of being a girl. Awkward dilemma averted. 

Females wear bras

It shows easier in-game though.

Jr817qm.jpg

I just want to run around and be a shirtless badass.  Show off my six pack and shit.

Only reason I want to be topless:

So I can run around with pink sneakers, no shirt, and only underpants with a wrench.

I will rename myself to "Hillbilly"

Females wear bras

It shows easier in-game though.

Jr817qm.jpg

Sure, but it's still sexy. Sexy enough to inspire filthy gameplay  :P

Edited by Solopopo

Sure, but it's still sexy. Sexy enough to inspire filthy gameplay  :P

You act as if there isn't filthy gameplay already.  I have seen multiple women raped in Chernarus.

You act as if there isn't filthy gameplay already.  I have seen multiple women raped in Chernarus.

Yes, but it would become a pandemic. I mean, doesn't bother me, I'll bring popcorn. Just saying why it probably is the way it is. 

Edited by Solopopo

Yes, but it would become a pandemic. I mean, doesn't bother me, I'll bring popcorn. Just saying why it probably is the way it is. 

I think it is stupid.

The game is trying to be real to life Unlike The War Z which openly uses big boobed bimbos to sucker virgins into their game. An undershirt is required because sexual flesh would Probably be controversial and take away from the game. Its the right thing to do.

The game is trying to be real to life Unlike The War Z which openly uses big boobed bimbos to sucker virgins into their game. An undershirt is required because sexual flesh would Probably be controversial and take away from the game. Its the right thing to do.

if the game was going for real, I'd be able to slap my dong all over every piece of fruit I came by.

if the game was going for real, I'd be able to slap my dong all over every piece of fruit I came by.

Hmmm i just stopped eating fresh fruit i find.....

Um as for the under shirt well it is pretty darn cold..... I know every time i go to new zealand to hunt i end up wearing thermal undies ya know the very sexy kind with the back flap for obvious reasons.....

I just want to run around and be a shirtless badass.  Show off my six pack and shit.

What makes you think people want to see your shit?

Hmmm i just stopped eating fresh fruit i find.....

Um as for the under shirt well it is pretty darn cold..... I know every time i go to new zealand to hunt i end up wearing thermal undies ya know the very sexy kind with the back flap for obvious reasons.....

I always pick up any disinfectant I find. And I always spray said disinfectant on any fresh fruit I come across.

What makes you think people want to see your shit?

You know damn well you wanna see and touch my six pack.

• Like 1