Sign in to follow this  
oregonized

Why can't my guy be shirtless?

im glad people can't fully take off shirts, wish they would make pants the same way, it's so dumb to look at 10 people running around with out pants, really breaks up the atmosphere, but whatever.

im glad people can't fully take off shirts, wish they would make pants the same way, it's so dumb to look at 10 people running around with out pants, really breaks up the atmosphere, but whatever.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it but I am pretty sure there would be some crazy bastards who didn't give a fuck, running around naked.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it but I am pretty sure there would be some crazy bastards who didn't give a fuck, running around naked.

yes perhaps any that decended from the well endowed hill tribes of germania seeing in roman times they had a prefence to fighting as they had been born ( touch cold for my tastes) by all historical counts they were quite fierce and used this um lack of clothing as a method of distraction often taunting there enemy with well there family jewels.....