Super_Duty

36.115442 - What what what...can we expect?

I'm REALLY hoping they add fireplaces. They were the biggest atmosphere builders back in the mod. At least for me...

Oh and flares too!

• Like 1

I'm REALLY hoping they add fireplaces. They were the biggest atmosphere builders back in the mod. At least for me...

Oh and flares too!

I hope I can force players to stand on them at gun point and watch them burn to death.

• Like 1

Id like to see them add the ability to repair damaged weapon accessories. I know its coming, but it can't come soon enough. As it stands, if an accessory is damaged, it is literally a pointless and unusable item.

Also enabling loot spawns at military barracks again. Notice how i said enabling instead of fix....

Shouldn't be able to repair them tbh. Attachments are items precisely calibrated and manufactured in factories. If you can't open a can with a knife without spilling some food then most certainly you shouldn't make pristine precise attachments.

I hope I can force players to stand on them at gun point and watch them burn to death.

I hope they get toasted and then I can eat them.

ok, i'm not that sick

I hope they get toasted and then I can eat them.

ok, i'm not that sick

You might get that chance. Devs have talked about adding cannibalism. :D

You might get that chance. Devs have talked about adding cannibalism. :D

Wouldn't DayZ be prohibited in some countries? .-. 

Loot respawn sometime soon...hopefully...(unlikely and i don't expect it, but a man can dream)

Clipping issues with players/zombies

Vaulting issues

Disappearing containers/ammo boxes from inventory

Ruined EVERYTHING from bullet damage (adjust to damage only items in impact areas, hopefully. The entire contents of the backpack, vest, and shirt of someone being ruined from 1 shot is ridiculous

The mosin's aim glitch (pulls to the left always)

The "helmet armor" nonsense

Random leg-breaking occurrences

Random death occurrences (at least an attempt at reduction for these two, or some sort of explanation to the community of how they happen, what causes them, and how they can be avoided, if at all)

Larger pop servers (goes kinda hand in hand with LR)

A serious crackdown and widespread bans on hacking, don't care how it happens, just hope we start to see a lot more of them get banned.

This is my "wishlist" for the next update. These are my biggest problems with the game atm

but honestly, I just kind of expect more guns, getting sick in the rain, and hats.

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 2

2 things for sure :

"Eat All" - Function is coming  http://i.imgur.com/rMebzgI.jpg

Rain makes wet http://i.imgur.com/z141yji.jpg (probably getting sick from it somewhen)

... and you might be able to carry more than one primary weapon (or store it in your backpack). Or are you still able to grab one while having the other one shouldered? But who does that, always risk of loosing one when changing the weapon.