eliman47

Have you seen these people?

Hmmmm. Today was an odd one. As I am hunting a noob, I see a campfire. Being the bandit I am, I go to check it out to see if anyone is there. I just so happen to find 4 guys in ghillies with axes running around it. There is one guy with broken leg bleeding in a little pen of barbed wire.

I decide to watch for a while, intrigued. About 10 minutes later, I see them all sit down around the pen and start throwing tin cans at the guy.(He had bandaged himself by then). He starts saying friendly over voice chat and I swear he looks right at me. It would have melted my heart if I had one. Suddenly, one side is removed and they chop him up with the axes and bury the body.

I decide to get out of there because this is to weird. Suddenly and oddly, they all turn and look my direction. One of them says "welcome to hell" and I promptly hear a silenced gunshot followed by my leg breaking. I am dragged unconsciously into the wire and am brought back. The same ritual happens to me. Not sure if they looted me or what after I died. Have any of you had experiances with these guys?

EDIT I had a revolver with 3 rounds in it and shot one of the guys in his face as they chopped me. Wasn't sure if they were going to kill me at that point. Don't hate folks.

Is this serious? If so, it's pretty awesome that people have gone to this much effort.

One question though... if they brought you back to consciousness once they had dragged you inside the barbed wire, why didn't you pull out your gun and shoot them, whether you had a broken leg or not?

Is this serious? If so' date=' it's pretty awesome that people have gone to this much effort.

One question though... if they brought you back to consciousness once they had dragged you inside the barbed wire, why didn't you pull out your gun and shoot them, whether you had a broken leg or not?

[/quote']

It is serious, and they had taken my guns out of my pack.

Where did this happend? o.O

It wasnon SL 1 and it was just north of elektro

ive killed them before as they were taking in a guy when i was still a survivor, i helped the guy and we were fiends for awhile. Then i got an AK before him and took a winny to the back of the head, but i managed to fire my lee first >:)

ive killed them before as they were taking in a guy when i was still a survivor' date=' i helped the guy and we were fiends for awhile. Then i got an AK before him and took a winny to the back of the head, but i managed to fire my lee first >:)

[/quote']

Aren't they weird?

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS, someone ought to find these guys and post them on youtube!

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS' date=' someone ought to find these guys and post them on youtube!

[/quote']

I'm avidly hunting them right now.

Sounds like a bunch'a fetishists. D:

Best to kill bandits like them on sight, even if you are a bandit yourself. There's no honor among killers, but you know that. :P Though, taking shots at people like them might get you an express ticket to Dirt Nap Central.

• Like 1

Sounds like a bunch'a fetishists. D:

Best to kill bandits like them on sight' date=' even if you are a bandit yourself. There's no honor among killers, but you know that. :P Though, taking shots at people like them might get you an express ticket to Dirt Nap Central.

[/quote']

Ha

You are a bandit hunting a noob right... ok yeah thats fine.

Now tell me what kind of noob hunting bandit keeps his guns in his backpack with no weapons at all in the primary slots?

Unless you can be fully looted when unconcious...

This really made me laugh, would love to see this group in action. haha but yeah you'd still keep your weapon that was in your primary slot, guessing if this were a true story then the OP must have been completely out of ammo. Still would love to capture this ritual on video though haha.

Obviously made up. Falls apart at the "Ohh...um...uh...they took my guns out of my pack..." bit.

Just fer crying out loud present it as what it is: The imaginings of your own sick little mind. Trust me, this community, they'll appreciate it as is.

OP's story.

This is... awesome!

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS' date=' someone ought to find these guys and post them on youtube!

[/quote']

I'll gladly watch their frapsed rituals on youtube, from their perspective.

Yeah, that primary weapon part sounds fishy indeed, so... pics or it didn't happen...;)

Nice story, though. Sounds like something you would expect to see in a Hills Have Eyes movie.

Obviously made up. Falls apart at the "Ohh...um...uh...they took my guns out of my pack..." bit.

Just fer crying out loud present it as what it is: The imaginings of your own sick little mind. Trust me' date=' this community, they'll appreciate it as is.

[/quote']

I knew the inevitable trollmail would com from people like you.

Insert trollface.jpeg

funny but obviously fake. Your main weapons cant be looted unless your dead.

OP's story.

This is... awesome!

[/quote']

I'll gladly watch their frapsed rituals on youtube, from their perspective.

I already thought about dxtorying a reenacted version during our last coast guard night patrol.

Probably we will do it soon though :)

But sadly we were all stuffed with LEEWT we needed for other vehicles and some jerry cans for our PBX. Does every PBX eat everything you put into its gear like ours?

Nice story - but it's balderdash.

Apart from the innacuracies pointd out so far, a silenced pistol won't break your leg. It's piss weak.

Apart from the innacuracies pointd out so far' date=' a silenced pistol won't break your leg. It's piss weak.

[/quote']

But a silenced M4 would :)

Apart from the innacuracies pointd out so far' date=' a silenced pistol won't break your leg. It's piss weak.

[/quote']

But a silenced M4 would :)

Thank you alien

This is the funniest shit on the forums. Someone needs to fraps The Ritual. Please.