Sign in to follow this  
willhelm

Glock 18 just out of curiosity

Hey guys I was just wanting to see if there was any information on when the Glock 18 will be introduced into the game. I really think  they need to add another pistol of somesort into the game, just my opinion though.

The fnx is nice but it's getting annoying, no extended clips, suppressor isn't working. flashlights go through walls revealing your location, so basically when you get it the mods are pretty much plain and useless.

The Glock 18 although it has a lower clip capacity (12) i feel that it would have a better stopping power against players.

EDIT: Okay i apologies i don't see a difference between the Glock 17,18,90000 or whatever, i really don't care, just all i'm trying to say is that a new pistol would be a nice substitute until the bugs with the fnx are fixed

Edited by NevadaDG

Wtf?

Why would a glock 18 be in chernarus...?

Um yeah...don't think it'll be implemented...as cool as that gun is.

A glock 17 however, could make an appearance.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 5

noone of the supressors or flashlights works correctly at the moment. so it´s not a problem from the fnx it´s a generally problem with all weapon they have attachments like these.

ya know the flashlight and suppresor bugs are not because what gun it is?

Its because they are bugs with the game,getting a glock wont fix those bugs.

There was a glock like gun in the mod but it was not the glock 18 I dont think

Edited by meat pie

I would LOVE to have the Glock 18 in the game and extended clips for it and the FNX 45.

noone of the supressors or flashlights works correctly at the moment. so it´s not a problem from the fnx it´s a generally problem with all weapon they have attachments like these.

The flashlights work just fine and the supressors needed supressors in the mod needed specific ammo like 5.56 SD. The pistol flashlights work just fine by removing the flashlight from the gun and puting it in your inventory then insert the battery into the flashlight then right click on the flashlight and turn on, now reatatch the flashlight to the pistol and your done!

Glock 19, Glock 17 of course they would probably be found.

Glock 18 ahaha nope no chance of that being found.

The flashlights work just fine and the supressors needed supressors in the mod needed specific ammo like 5.56 SD. The pistol flashlights work just fine by removing the flashlight from the gun and puting it in your inventory then insert the battery into the flashlight then right click on the flashlight and turn on, now reatatch the flashlight to the pistol and your done!

No.  The light goes through walls and gives away your position at night.  It doesn't matter what you do and it probably will still be an issue after the official release of DayZ.

Stupid idea, I don't want to see another hollywood weapon, the M4A1 is more than enough. I want to see makarovs and AK's

Edited by Zjasuu
  • Like 2

Stupid idea, I don't want to see another hollywood weapon, the M4A1 is more than enough. I want to see makarovs and AK's

Just because you think it is stupid and hollywood, doesn't mean that everyone shares your opinion.  

Just because you think it is stupid and hollywood, doesn't mean that everyone shares your opinion.  

that is true.

but everyone wants american gun's in a soviet state.......

• Like 1

you didnt understand what i mean with didnt work like it should. the flashlight didnt stop on walls. so everyone 100m around the area know exactly where you are. the sups dont need sd ammo thats wrong. sd ammo or non super sonic ammo is just the best for nearly complete sound suppression. but it´s also works fine with normal ammo. so the suppresors are broken. i bet the soundfile are not implemented. like many other soundbugs.

that is true.

There is already a ton of American items in the game, so what is the issue?

Also, there are American troops in damn near every country in the world.  What makes you think they wouldn't be in Chernarus.  Especially, if shit is hitting the fan in a worldwide zombie apocalypse.

• Like 1

Funny, I can't find any information on the import/export laws for firearms in Chernarus. Maybe someone can post a link to a Chernarus gov't website with import/export laws? Wikipedia and the CIA World Factbook are broken apparently, they have exluded Chernarus completely.

This is making it hard for me to discern whether or not there would be Glock 18s in Chernarus, but everybody else seems quite confident that there would never be a western machine pistol available in any former Soviet block country. What a connundrum!

that is true.

*nudge nudge* Glock Ges.m.b.H., is located in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone.

Also, there are American troops in damn near every country in the world.  What makes you think they wouldn't be in Chernarus.  Especially, if shit is hitting the fan in a worldwide zombie apocalypse.

you think murica is going to send troops to russia in the event of a zombie Apocalypse?

if there is no oil america could care less.

• Like 2

*nudge nudge* Glock Ges.m.b.H., is located in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone.

awww someone goggled it.

Cookie.gif

Isnt glock based in Austria?

Wtf?

Why would a glock 18 be in chernarus...?

Um yeah...don't think it'll be implemented...as cool as that gun is.

A glock 17 however, could make an appearance.

Glocks are pretty much universal. In fact, most of the world's weapons are all over the globe. I've seen some M4s, AKs, HKs, IMDs and lots of weapon that are not from here. So I wouldn't be surprised to see other country's weapons in Chernarus at all

• Like 1

Isnt glock based in Austria?

Yes, but I never said it was made in America.  I was just replying to the person complaining about American items being in Chernarus.  Also, Glocks happen to be the pistol of choice for most Americans so if American troops were deployed to Chernarus it would make sense that you would find them where you would find the other American military gear.

Ya all people are suggesting these types of weapons while I'm still waiting for the Makarov.

MAKAROV.jpg

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 3

Glocks are pretty much universal. In fact, most of the world's weapons are all over the globe. I've seen some M4s, AKs, HKs, IMDs and lots of weapon that are not from here. So I wouldn't be surprised to see other country's weapons in Chernarus at all

We're not just talking about any Glock. We're talking about a Glock 18. That thing is anything but universal.

• Like 3

We need a Glock 20 in game! (10mm goodness), but a Glock 17 would be just fine or even a 19. Would also like to see the Makarov or 1911 :D

Aanex is right. Glock 18's are sure as shit not goin be found in chernaurus. A glock 17 would be much more appropriate. 

• Like 1