mrpow

Ive been banned! (dont know where to post)

Hello,

about 2 weeks ago, I bought dayz sa. I only got to play it for a day, then I got banned.

I love the stand alone (how you can change clothes on your character and gun customize) however I only got to play it for a day then I got banned and I paid $29.99 for a game, lets say, "Rented"

I think I might know why I was banned.. ive had this pc for about a year and ive installed cheat engine on it for cheats on.. lets say facebook games..

I would like to be unbanned? or new cd key,

I have the CD key here, and would like to share it will a (Admin or owners of dayz or whatever)

Please respond fast! I really love the game and I cant stand to not play it! please help!

thank you

One does not simply...

get banned from DayZ.

You were banned from a server, then?

(Never heard of someone getting banned from the entire game.)

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

I have no idea?

when I join a server (multiple) it says error lost session, then "somting-of changes"

I have no idea?

when I join a server (multiple) it says error lost session, then "somting-of changes"

Um...what?...

You said you were banned and asked for a new game code because it didn't let you join the server?...

In any case, it sounds more like a connection issue.

Did you check ping before joining? 

Did you somehow start DayZ without updating?... :huh:

Edited by Geckofrog7

sorry, um it said like  "error, session lost,"  and it also said "confermation of changes" or something around the line of that?

sorry, um it said like  "error, session lost,"  and it also said "confermation of changes" or something around the line of that?

Alright, um...do you know what ping is?

If you don't, then:

It's this number on the right side of the screen when you're looking at servers.

Try to find a server with a green number beside it.

(By the way, we all get the "confirmation of changes" message, don't worry about it.)

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

Is your native language English? Not trying to be offensive i just want to make sure before i start explaining things.

yea I know the ping, I go on all the servers with green pings, and none work

The best way any of us could help is if you provided any information you can.

Such as the exact error messages and such. Also it would be helpful to know if that cheat engine interacts with anything involving Day Z or Steam.

Hello  There

If you let us know EXACTLY what is going wrong then that will help us help you.

Rdgs

LoK

Edited by orlok

that is exactly?       also could it be a vac ban?    I share a pc and a account with relatives and they use cheats and such on various games?

I share a pc and a account with relatives and they use cheats and such on various games?

seems legit...

• Like 1

im not sure if its a total ban because I can play (dayz mod)? online

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but whoever it is that is cheating on whatever game is an idiot that probably got your account banned because of said cheating.

Actually I'm not sorry. Cheating, hackers are bitches.

Now if you came back with legit server error messages...or a screenshot of your problem and it doesn't have to do with hacks, then we can help. Otherwise, you're screwed, banned, and out of pocket.

well, I made a new steam account awail ago? and its only for me.. is their a way I can get dayz sa on their?

Yeah...don't play DayZ with any cheats on... In all honesty i think it should be bannable for even mentioning that fact, but yeah, i'm a hard ass.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but whoever it is that is cheating on whatever game is an idiot that probably got your account banned because of said cheating.

Actually I'm not sorry. Cheating, hackers are bitches.

Now if you came back with legit server error messages...or a screenshot of your problem and it doesn't have to do with hacks, then we can help. Otherwise, you're screwed, banned, and out of pocket.

I agree they are "bitches" and I will be mad at them for some time but, I cant be mad at a family member forever..

Yeah...don't play DayZ with any cheats on... In all honesty i think it should be bannable for even mentioning that fact, but yeah, i'm a hard ass.

I didn't have any cheats on? I don't even have cheats for steam games..

Hello there

Give us a exact list of exactly what you see on screen. You have alluded to stuff but your descriptions are vague.

If you dont then soon Ill have to close the thread as no one will be able to help you.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

A quick Google shows that someone with your name was active on a known dayz cheat site "thanking" a chap for their cheat.

If that's you then goto www.battleye.com/support.html we cannot help you here.

Rgds

LoK

ps for those not in the know you "thank" when you download...

Is it OP? Your guess is as good as mine.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 4

Yeah...sure it was your family...

We believe you.  :D

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

I think I might know why I was banned.. ive had this pc for about a year and ive installed cheat engine on it for cheats on.. lets say facebook games..

You cheat on facebook games?  Seriously?  That coupled with Orlok's findings I'd say you're not gonna get any help from Battle Eye or VAC, who handles the bans (DayZ and Steam respectively).  $30 is rather cheep for a life lesson if you're not a script kiddie, Don't let others screw around on your computer.  This can range from your annoying sibling writing "I'm Gay" on your Facebook Account to a douche bag cousin buying shit with your funds.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around cheating on a facebook game...

• Like 2