Sign in to follow this  
Crooked Hauser

In-Game Golfing

I would like the devs to spend an additional 1-3 years implementing a golfing mini game. They could add 14 clubs, a golf bag and make that weird valley area a golf course. Add in a golf cart and some pimp golf clothing. That'll curb some PVP as everyone will be trying to break par. And you can always kill someone with a 9-iron if there is a pace of play dispute.

• Like 23

take all my beans

Edited by Marston
  • Like 1

All i can say is LMFAO nice work if your going to troll do it in style beans for the laugh ....

• Like 1

I'm partially serious. It would be funny as hell. They wouldn't need to add wind effects, side spin and different swing mechanics or make it a TW 2013 replacement. But I know they don't have the resources to do this. Well, actually they have whatever their cut of $30 times 1,000,000+ so maybe they do... ;) Fore! I mean, Friendly!

• Like 1

Take my beans

ALL MY BEANS

The worst part is despite this being a troll I would not consider golfing and a golf course wasted time by the dayz devs.

I can just picture it, trying to play through a group of bandits, raging when they rob me of my clubs, not because I lost the clubs but because I was on track to come in 3 under par.

Also need attachment for M4 to fire golf balls

gblaunch-500x420.jpg

"Oh you don't think that's fair?"

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"well I DO"

Edited by Franchi
  • Like 1

// looks around in disbelief shouldering his pitching wedge //

You mean you guys aren't already doing this?

Haha! Not a troll post. Sheesh. Just a partially serious post. I would no shit be golfing all day long... When not scavenging for that elusive Pristine TaylorMade SLDR in 11.5 deg and a stiff shaft.

• Like 2

LOL forget KOS bandits id be spending my time trying to kill sand traps( as i do in real life in the couple of times a year i go golfing or hacking as its called when i do it...

Haha! Not a troll post. Sheesh. Just a partially serious post. I would no shit be golfing all day long... When not scavenging for that elusive Pristine TaylorMade SLDR in 11.5 deg and a stiff shaft.

Or I guess Dean would call it a TrailerMade. Or Spitleist. Or Cleaveland.

Mini game.. ppffftt we could have a PGA quality 18 hole course!

We could be like Mishone and cut off zombie arms and jaws for caddies.

• Like 1

only if I can throat shot people with the golf balls.

Sure. But you'd have to give them an autographed glove afterward. This game is about realism after all.

I want to use a zombies head as a golf ball. ...what?

That would be better in the Cherno bowling alley :P

• Like 1

Of course then you would have to find balls.

"He's camping the pro shop again!"

"GDM server hoppers all I want is a PRISTINE Titleist velocity!"

• Like 2

We could have a huge Masters tournament every March.

I am thinking more along the lines of taking it over with a large group, renting out clubs and balls to interested parties in exchange for food/equipment/ammo, of course we have the members of our country club who have access to pristine clubs and golf carts, could be a lot of fun

Hosting a masters tournament has a great deal of appeal, especially given that any member of the crowd might or might not shoot a contestant if they are beating the one they bet on.

Edited by Franchi
  • Like 2

Seriously though, awesome idea.

Gulf Clubs for melee.

Golf bag also useful as bagpack.

I'd also love to mix up my apocalypse wear with a pastel colored polo shirt, plaid pants or two toned golf shoes(these are a must).

I accept your beans, gladly.

The first Chernarus Open will be held in September. Get to work Rocket. We will need a huge golden bean for a trophy.

• Like 1

only if I can throat shot people with the golf balls.

Lulz, try to hs some bambis whit a golf ball instead of a scoped mosin. For neogeo fans this will be neo turf dayz.

I like this mini-games sports idea a lot.  A whole lot.  What about  baseball?  We already have the bats.

The zombies already play tag, but they play rough and are always "it".

• Like 2