Sign in to follow this  
Sir Trolle

What Do You Think About The Long Spawning Time ?

This spawing time between 200-350 secounds are anoying. Every time you join another server or trying to join the same server you have to wait so long.

It's so pointless. Gettin boring to play the game because of this.. Please change the time between 30-120secounds.

You opinion guys?

• Like 1

Your name implies this is not a thread worth posting in, does post counts still apply then?  Stop hopping. :3

• Like 4

I think long ass your in-game for 30 mins before you swap server it wont effect you. Its only for rapid swaps, so I say keep it to put off server hoppers :)

If you stay in the same server for 30 mins their is no penalty. 

Please pick a name that does not have "troll" in it if you want to ask serious questions. 

• Like 3

My opinion is that if your joining/leaving a server so quickly as to have to endure this spawn-timer, is that your either trying to server hop or ghost someone, honestly pick a server, and play on that server.

If you made a mistake and joined the wrong server, then that's your fault for not paying attention, not the games.

I have had no problems with this current timer, as I don't hop servers or try and ghost people, and I tend to pick the servers that I like to play on or my friends/clanmates are on.

• Like 4

Anything that makes combat loggers, ghosters, and hoppers whine is beautiful.

• Like 7

Its not the most perfect system but at the moment I'll take it over nothing to stop excessive hopping and combat logging.

• Like 1

I must say! SyL3X's opinion must be important! It's it BIG BOLD letters for crying out loud11!! :o

inb4 lock

Edited by Marston
  • Like 1

During an average playing session of 2-3 hours I lose connection a few times, but I've yet to encounter the logout timer. So I just can't imagine how you would earn yourself a 5 min timeout if you're not serverhopping, unless you have a very poor internet connection or a very poor choice of server.

And 5 minutes is not a long time at all, go walk your dog, have a cup of coffee, bathroom break or something.

Sounds like you're hopping servers if you have wait times that long.

Haters gonna hate!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ^_^ 

This spawing time between 200-350 secounds are anoying. Every time you join another server or trying to join the same server you have to wait so long.

It's so pointless. Gettin boring to play the game because of this.. Please change the time between 30-120secounds.

You opinion guys?

100% correct. It needs to be 2x~6x longer. 10~30 mins. Either that, or exponentially increasing: 5 mins, 15 mins, 45 mins, etc.

EDITED: Forgot the Bold & Underline. Sorry.

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 3

I must say! SyL3X's opinion must be important! It's it BIG BOLD letters for crying out loud11!! :o

inb4 lock

BIG BOLD LETTERS WITH AN UNDERLINE! That's what makes a post believable.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

You opinion guys?

Then maybe don't server hop or chance servers a bunch.

The ONLY this they need to take away is if you need to reconnect to the SAME server. There should be no penalty for that because there is no gain.

If anything they need to increase the time the more you hop.

BIG BOLD LETTERS WITH AN UNDERLINE! That's what makes a post believable.

DAMN RIGHT

I think it's great. If anything, it should increase even more with consecutive server hops but the initial penalty should remain the same.

Just FYI - Trolle is the name of a Swedish noble family.

Correct :) My mothers name surname is Trolle.

Then maybe don't server hop or chance servers a bunch.

The ONLY this they need to take away is if you need to reconnect to the SAME server. There should be no penalty for that because there is no gain.

If anything they need to increase the time the more you hop.

But 250-300 secounds are still too long. Should have been changed to 120 secounds. It's my opinion.

I think alot of people get pissed of by playing this game because of that. I really loved to play, nothing negative saying about this game. But after this patch, stupid time limit are such a waste!

It's ridiculous.

Edited by Sir Trolle

You opinion guys?

I press play and I am ingame. What are you talking about?

I press play and I am ingame. What are you talking about?

Everytime I join a server I Normally play on or another, I have to wait. It's ridiculous.

I hope they fix this soon or later™

Anything that makes it a little more annoying for combat loggers and server hoppers, is worth a little inconvenience for me.

The timer sucks. I just got this game.  Got stuck under a house right away, and supposedly I'm supposed to get to a corner or a wall and log and reconnect..... well I keep having to wait forever because of this.  I tried vaulting too can't get out.