Nibashe

Massive exploit/hack

Thats true. However nothing rivaling your description I just quoted has been posted in this thread.

Also, are you playing on a server that has battleeye enabled?

For sure, I only play on battleeye enabled servers. I also did sign up for the bug report section, however after some time I still did not receive any confirmation e-mail and decided to make a thread about this as well so that maybe other players could share similar experiences. I'm happy that I do not see any so far though.. It gives me some hope to not see this happen too often. 

Edited by Nibashe
  • Like 1

there are some hackers/bug users...

I was at the airfield and checked one of the prisons. There was nobody inside but i clearly heard him drink (no not the bug sound, the real one) and then he started talking to me and opening and closing all the diffrent doors in the prison without me seeing him... he started shooting to scare me but i knew i couldnt do anything becuase he was invisible or war running in the ground/walls or something... he shot me in the end and took some of my gear, gave me an Epi-PEN and force fed me some rooten fruits... 

i didnt really bother but it is just ridicoulus what people can do in this game

Did it look like this?

goku_flying___teleporting_animation_test

You're lucky Goku didn't kill you, man.

KAIO-KEN TIMES TWENTY

gotta watch those hackers man, this isn't even their final form!

apparently cheat engine 6.2/3+ can fully get past battleye.

and hooh-boy does it put goku to shame.

*finishes browsning hacker forums and weeps for those legit we have lost to these monsters*

I'm sorry this is clearly a desync hence the player keep walking in a straight line with gun pointing in one direction at the end.

Full yellow chain usually means server restart. Also I have had a similar experience. I was in the piano house, I had cleared the bottom floor as I was going up, this guy appeared behind me on the stairs and double barrel shotgunned me in the ass. So my m8 comes along into the building after a minute, goes up the stairs, guy suddenly appears in front of him and boom double barrel shotgunned in the face.

One of the many videos for those too lazy to look it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92PGGVyCR6U

Starts at 7:50 and no that is not desync.

Edited by weedmasta
  • Like 1

" I think people posting and insisting that hackers are every where are just trying to convince the community to buy hacks."' Window Licker  "    Are you kidding me really.

Edited by Loozzer

" I think people posting and insisting that hackers are every where are just trying to convince the community to buy hacks."' Window Licker  "    Are you kidding me really.

I've gone in depth on this subject before, but the gist of it is, they want to advertise to a community but doing it directly would result in post's removed and ban's.

Instead they start thread's claiming there is hackers everywhere, the basis being that if members of the community believe there is a lot of people hacking they rationalise it in their mind to something akin to "levelling the playing field" and thus the sellers of these hacks are able to subtly sell their product and bring in new customers, They need new one's to replace the people banned in the last wave who are like that was dumb now I have to buy the game again.

Why to you think companies pay millions to have people use their product's in movies and T.V show's hell even in music video's you'll see Iphone's and Samsungs getting in on the action.

• Like 1

Wow, Ok  so the OP is trying to sell hacks?  I lost your train of thought somewhere.  Mass marketing for hacks on Forums for video games?

• Like 1

So what? We should not discuss the problem of hacks because we are indirectly advertising it? Listen to yourself. The people on these forums are but a small fraction of the people playing the game so there goes that theory of advertising to "masses". If someone wants to hack they will find the means to do so, advertising or no advertising.

On that note, unlike in Arma 2 where you could; "Player id was not enough reliable in the past and was vulnerable to hackers that could use fake player id instead.", and therefore didn't need to get a new copy even if you got banned, in DayZ SA that is not possible to my knowledge and hence would mean that you'd need to pay for the game again if you did get banned. Hence why there isn't many threads or sightings of hackers as they are "stealth hacking" in order to not get caught.

Edited by weedmasta
  • Like 1

what dean needs to do for the time being is put the combat log so we can see who killed who, so we can report ppl that we know are cheating at least to our admins so they can at least kick these fuckers cause  if anything is a game breaker is playing on a "battle eye" server and still being hacked on, it's fucking annoying as fuck, if anyone can tell i just got hacked.

Guys, me and my friend just got killed by a teleport hacker few minutes ago. It is real.

Everyone know hackers have micropenises, so you are not fooling anyone with using hacks to show how big of a dick you are.

Not sure if it was a hacker or de-sync but heres what happened to two friends of mine at elektro:

They were camping on the sniper hill and some fresh spawn approached them.

After one them (quite rudely) told him to go somewhere else, the fresh spawn told them to go screw themselves and that he'll be back with god mode soon.

Soon enough he came back, teleporting all over the place, punching them in the face, disappearing and reappearing constantly until one of my mates went down.

He then proceeded to take his m4 and shoot them both.

Heres what it looked like according to one of them (starting at 0:40):

Edited by vile.
  • Like 3

Here, this is the clearest example of this happening I've seen (for anyone whose still doubting.) Just watch the video from 23:50 onward. 

• Like 4

This was NO syncing issue.. He teleported very strategically all around me. This also happened to two of my friends. 

It's funny how people make this claim.

You do realize that if you are in fact, desynced, that YOU will be unable to tell from the playerlist window?

The only way to be sure is to have someone else check your desync, and you his.

Just find it terribly funny as I quite often check my desync and see it at 0, only to have my friend tell me to stop and drop because "youre on 100k".

You do realize that if you are in fact, desynced, that YOU will be unable to tell from the playerlist window?

Just find it terribly funny as I quite often check my desync and see it at 0, only to have my friend tell me to stop and drop because "youre on 100k".

Did you watch the videos on the second page?

Very convincing indeed, no way that was desync. I was skeptical myself as I have never encountered any hackers.

Edited by solodude23

Yes very funny, I was laughing all the time...  <_<

You do realize that even with a desync issue, the player still needs the same amount of time to go from A ====> B right? Now, if this player teleports 50 meters away from you when you try to hit him, then again 50m close to you, then teleports from a ROOF where he was shooting from right in front of you, it is not a desync. I KNOW what desync is, I KNOW how it works... this was not desyncing. 

It seems to happen more anyway.. look another topic: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/173506-the-hacks-begin/

I hope this can be solved. And to the person who claims I open this topic to sell/promote hacks because talking about these hacks would make it more "acceptable" for people to buy hacks..... You could not be more wrong. If people justify buying hacks because people on the forum decide it should be brought under the attention so that it can be stopped, then there is something wrong with their way of thinking, not mine. 

It is clearly not, especially when it happens time after time.. Just google it. Also you can hear the guy screaming "what are you gonna do about it?" after he's being accused of the teleporting. I'm not here to discuss how authentic this video is. I'm saying that it is happening, and it's happening more and more.

It is happening, but it is not my experience that "it is happening more and more". Hackers are in the game, there is video proof of that (other than the one you posted, which I think a bit dubious), but not in any greater degree than most games. And since we have BE and VAC banning away (and this just in the alpha stage) I don't see this becoming a major problem like it apparently did in the mod.

It is happening, but it is not my experience that "it is happening more and more". Hackers are in the game, there is video proof of that (other than the one you posted, which I think a bit dubious), but not in any greater degree than most games. And since we have BE and VAC banning away (and this just in the alpha stage) I don't see this becoming a major problem like it apparently did in the mod.

I really hope so. I just think it is strange that I've never encountered this before, and now me and 2 others I play with are experiencing the same thing (on different servers). 

So maybe it's a coincidence and I will not encounter it again, if so, I would be more than happy, however, if it happens again, I will see if I can get Shadowplay to record it and upload it. 

what makes me sad is that rocket said that they reworked the whole netcode and client/server communication for over a year

to make duping of items and teleporting impossible.

guess what?  you can spawn and dupe items and you can teleport.

and i WISH someone with programing knowledge could explain to me how teleporting is possible at all?

i mean there MUST be a way to check whether a character moves faster than normally possible in game?

i (somewhat) understand how it is possible to spawn items that are not written into the database. but teleporting i really don´t get :(

Did you watch the videos on the second page?

Very convincing indeed, no way that was desync. I was skeptical myself as I have never encountered any hackers.

Didn't say it was or wasnt hack. Didn't say whether I think the video shows desync either.

I just commented that EVERYTHING people say on these forums always comes with "blah blah blah... and I definitely didn't have desync... blah blah blah".

I mostly find it hilarious every single time somebody makes that claim. Like they have some magic flawless desyncodetector in their vest pocket...

Ontopic: I have seen something similar to those videos happen. Only saw it once. Guy was running place for a few seconds and then appears somewhere else, spinning REALLY fast and punching.

Don't know if it is a hack, or not. Don't even really think I care all that much right now.

I say have at it. The bans will come, and they will have to buy more copies. All that money = more development money! HUZZAH!

380 plus hours and I don't think I've ever seen a hacker. I have seen many desync issues. One had my entire squad go invisible to me and I to them. I had to log out and back in to fix it. .I am not convinced they don't exist, I am just lucky to have not seen any myself I suppose.

Yeah these things happen, as Frosti said next ban wave will kick them in the nuts and the forums will have people claiming all sorts of reasons why they didn't deserve a ban, I love watching them cry, it's like a mini xmas. 

That's why I sometimes visit the Infestation Survivor Stories forums.  It's 100% bitching 100% of the time.  And people who were caught cheating so obviously who claim they've never cheated.  Oh man it feels good to watch.

No doubt about it: It was a Jumper.

Morgan Freeman to the rescue!

apparently cheat engine 6.2/3+ can fully get past battleye.

and hooh-boy does it put goku to shame.

*finishes browsning hacker forums and weeps for those legit we have lost to these monsters*

script injection via CE has been patched weeks ago.

there are enough serious exploits still unpatched, so please stop the hysteria about things from december that have been fixed since.