mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

When stable branch or experimental are updated it's always annouced here.

Number version is always updated too in same time on games when u join the game menu.

So far nothing was really announced about the next stable branch update ( we all expected to see it this wednesday).

• Like 1

Awwww,I have an opinion that loot "re-spawing" would be a more arcade way of playing the game,

rather than only when servers reset....

So you have to comment on my ..... grammer!

rofl

Also, punctuation is your friend. You may want to "learn how to grammar". It was painful reading your post that was basically in point form, without the points.

There are a bunch of players that are having major problems with their mouse including myself. when we start the game the mouse freezes on log in and you have to right click it to move the mouse to the join button. the same when you want to select play. once in the game everything is fine until you want to go to your player status and it freezes again. the only way to move the mouse is the right clic thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times trying to fix this with no success. My mouse works perfectly in arma 3, the old dayz, and all games of COD.

This is very frustrating as the game worked fine until the last update.

Pls Help us!!!

There are a bunch of players that are having major problems with their mouse including myself. when we start the game the mouse freezes on log in and you have to right click it to move the mouse to the join button. the same when you want to select play. once in the game everything is fine until you want to go to your player status and it freezes again. the only way to move the mouse is the right clic thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times trying to fix this with no success. My mouse works perfectly in arma 3, the old dayz, and all games of COD.

This is very frustrating as the game worked fine until the last update.

Pls Help us!!!

Tertim,

http://feedback.dayzgame.com for bug reports, I'll submit this one for you but in the future it's much better to submit them there rather than cluttering threads here

To all of you, its true that in cities are lower FPS then in the woods or somewhere. But, I still got 50+ FPS in cities.

I'll add you a site, after i did this my FPS went sometmes over 100 ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216291078#-1

Thanks a lot for this, altough I run DayZ really fine this definitely made my gameplay even more smoother!

Cheers!

Awsome, hopefully the random fps drops stops now.

wtf is so hard about giving us a two sentence update about the .37 Are they patching today or not... we shouldn't have to look at 5 frigin sources just to figure out what the deal is... Im really starting to get frustrated with the lack of communication with this team...

Edited by MattR
  • Like 1

hey, hope you guys noticed that 80% of airfield visitors are glitchers ...
seriously, please fix that. kind of sucks if someone server hops in prison while hiding behind one of those 3 "rooms" to glitch in.

Edited by youngbuck

hey, hope you guys noticed that 80% of airfield visitors are glitchers ...

seriously, please fix that. kind of sucks if someone server hops in prison while hiding behind one of those 3 "rooms" to glitch in.

Seriously... I would write something more comprehensive, if you want something to be fixed.

I've played DayZ quite a bit, but seriously have no idea what you seriously are on about. I'm quite serious as well.

Seriously...

He is speaking about those guys who jump through prison walls to remain invisible from other players and attack them.

He is speaking about those guys who jump through prison walls to remain invisible from other players and attack them.

Seriously?

No, I mean... Are you serious?

I've never seen "invisible prison wall jumper guys"... But then again, they are invisible. Hmmmmm.

Yeah... they should seriously fix that. Or them. Or both.

Maybe put up a sign at the prison: Do no jump!

Edited by Sum Ting Wong

Seriously?

Yes... but his numbers are way off... No one visits the air fields in all honesty. How do I know this? Because I observe them a lot. E.g. In a two hour time frame on a medium pop server I had zero visitors on several occasions. Why only 2 hours... cause it gets boring as shit to just stare at a conn tower or hangar for that long. xD

Edited by sniperdoc
  • Like 1

Yes... but his numbers are way off... No one visits the air fields in all honesty. How do I know this? Because I observe them a lot. E.g. In a two hour time frame on a medium pop server I had zero visitors on several occasions. Why only 2 hours... cause it gets boring as shit to just stare at a conn tower or hangar for that long. xD

Aha... Now this makes it clear.

I've visited the air fields the last week quite often, and have seen just one guy in the traffic control who made a quick exit out of the game.

But never encountered this. Didn't knew about it as well.

I'm sure they will fix this, if you make it clear what you mean!

I develop software as well, and it's very frustrating if people shout like: It's not working, please fix it!

But... what is not working, and when, what did you do, where exactly?.....

Without sufficient information to reproduce the error/bug, it's impossible to do something about it.

• Like 1

I have seen this practice much in experimental servers, probably because they are full so they don't have to wait much before someone come in.

• Like 1

Seriously... I would write something more comprehensive, if you want something to be fixed.

I've played DayZ quite a bit, but seriously have no idea what you seriously are on about. I'm quite serious as well.

Seriously...

Most people do however. But he should post in the bug tracker about it, not here. Well known glitch

Yes... but his numbers are way off... No one visits the air fields in all honesty.

Incorrect. Plenty of people visit the airfields

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

And yet another week passes without a single update on .37

And yet another week passes without a single update on .37

lol. .37 is dead and gone. they're on .42 now.

patience this is still in alpha :)

Edited by 5parky