Sign in to follow this  
maxotaur

Let me tell a very angry tale.

Right guys, basically, i play with people i've never met before on teamspeak, however, that being said... i know them well enough to trust them, so there we were, we met up in berzino, we played for about 10 mins looting before we all rendezvoused at green building to which i teleported through a wall and fell to my death, oh well i thought onwards and up? Right here is were it gets annoying.

I spawned in Berzino, holy shit right? I ran over, clearly spoke into the team speak, guys guys i'm here i'm here, british fella says "your bodies here mate" so i run over to it, Irish guy says "I'll keep watch." German guy says "bambi! bambi! put your hands up put your hands up!!!" So me and my pals think he's just fooling around, so as i start dressing into my old gear, he says "put the gear down you have 5 seconds!!" ... so we thought wait wtf this is weird... annnnnnnd then he shot me. Claims that the team speak was laggy and he couldn't hear me, the thing is, i trust him and i believe him, we have good history and maybe i was lagging.. i just questioned why he thought his teammates would casually allow a fresh spawn take all my gear without saying anything into the chat about it or KOS... right here is were it gets extremely aggravating. 

I spawned in the middle of nowhere with no zombies, no way to kill myself, so i ran for 20 minutes and found a rock, to which i jumped off and broke my legs.... i tried for another 10 minutes to kill myself and the rock wouldn't do it, so i crawled for another 10 minutes before i encountered a new spawn player to which was a sissy girl who said "Hi there!" and i said "hi can you kill me" and she said "Ew no" and ran away....  Here's where it gets ludicris

The server Restarted, all my gear? Gone, my legs? still broken, where am i? In the middle of nowhere.

Welcome to DayZ

• Like 9

From my expirence this what have happened to you (teamkill) is normal and happens alot in unorganized, "friendly" groups on teamspeak.

I'm not gonna play smart-ass and gieve directions but I only say this that if you wanna have succesfull group on teamspeak in DayZ then you gotta have nearly an army like discipline or teamkills gonna happen over and over again.

so i crawled for another 10 minutes before i encountered a new spawn player to which was a sissy girl who said "Hi there!" and i said "hi can you kill me" and she said "Ew no" and ran away....  Here's where it gets ludicris

Story was a casual read until I hit this part, you owe me a new monitor for spitting out my coffee.

• Like 10

So basically you're bitching about you skipping the gearing up part of DayZ? Sure it sucks that that guy shot you, but instead of trying to kill yourself and fucking yourself over even harder like you did, you should have just run there if you were going to try to get your stuff back. 

TL;DR Don't kill yourself for spawns.

• Like 2

I get so angry in teamspeak when we're in a firefight and some people have side conversations.

Me - "Who is that coming around back of the red house?

Guys - "And then I says to Mabel I says.."

Me - "Guys, which one of you is behind the red house with a black baseball cap and hunter backpack and camo Mosin!?"

Guys - "And all twelve inches went in, I couldn't believe it! Lost that bet..."

Me - "I'M SHOOTING WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE RED HOUSE"

...... *BOOM*

One of the guys - "Dude, I just got shot. I'm dead in back of the red house, didn't see where I was shot from".

Every... fucking... time

• Like 12

I died for some reason today aswell. No indication whatsoever why I died. 

However, a tip. If youre going to kill yourself, either jump from a tall building.. OR get a Zombie to kill you.

Ive broken my legs before, trying to kill myself. Hell Ive even had to starve myself to death before. Its sooo much fun! :D

Right guys, basically, i play with people i've never met before on teamspeak, however, that being said... i know them well enough to trust them, so there we were, we met up in berzino, we played for about 10 mins looting before we all rendezvoused at green building to which i teleported through a wall and fell to my death, oh well i thought onwards and up? Right here is were it gets annoying.

I spawned in Berzino, holy shit right? I ran over, clearly spoke into the team speak, guys guys i'm here i'm here, british fella says "your bodies here mate" so i run over to it, Irish guy says "I'll keep watch." German guy says "bambi! bambi! put your hands up put your hands up!!!" So me and my pals think he's just fooling around, so as i start dressing into my old gear, he says "put the gear down you have 5 seconds!!" ... so we thought wait wtf this is weird... annnnnnnd then he shot me. Claims that the team speak was laggy and he couldn't hear me, the thing is, i trust him and i believe him, we have good history and maybe i was lagging.. i just questioned why he thought his teammates would casually allow a fresh spawn take all my gear without saying anything into the chat about it or KOS... right here is were it gets extremely aggravating. 

I spawned in the middle of nowhere with no zombies, no way to kill myself, so i ran for 20 minutes and found a rock, to which i jumped off and broke my legs.... i tried for another 10 minutes to kill myself and the rock wouldn't do it, so i crawled for another 10 minutes before i encountered a new spawn player to which was a sissy girl who said "Hi there!" and i said "hi can you kill me" and she said "Ew no" and ran away....  Here's where it gets ludicris

The server Restarted, all my gear? Gone, my legs? still broken, where am i? In the middle of nowhere.

Welcome to DayZ

a001f8f481a6592311fc204e2d3fe5f7c45b833f

• Like 1

If you died in Berezino you could have run there from any spawn point (including Novy Sobor) in 20 minutes tops. 

• Like 1

Welcome to DayZ

Moral of the story: learn to play the game? :p

I dunno, maybe you should of just put your arms up until the German guy was certain who you were?

That's why I play with me and 2 other friends. Most of the time it's just me and one other buddy. Reduces confusion, allows us to coordinate effectively, gives me a spotter, less people to share loot with. No side conversations in chat, and an extra pair of eyes I can trust.

Random's suck, avoid playing with random's. 

I spawned in the middle of nowhere with no zombies, no way to kill myself, so i ran for 20 minutes and found a rock, to which i jumped off and broke my legs.... i tried for another 10 minutes to kill myself and the rock wouldn't do it, so i crawled for another 10 minutes...

Reduced falling damage is a bit*h, ya know? ;)

And in that time you could have run from Balota to to NWAF...not to mention, from any spawnpoint to Berezino....twice.

Sounds like you deserved to break your legs for trying to get a better spawn. Put on your big boy pants and run like the rest of us. Consider it a map learning experience that you will be thankful you did later on down the road.

I always follow the wisdom of my great grandfather (WW1) and grandfather (WW2) when it comes to trusting Germans.

Only once I've shot them 5-6 times and/or bayoneted them first.

• Like 1

Sounds like you deserved to break your legs for trying to get a better spawn. Put on your big boy pants and run like the rest of us. Consider it a map learning experience that you will be thankful you did later on down the road.

But why? my friends were waiting on me and i didn't have long to play.

I get so angry in teamspeak when we're in a firefight and some people have side conversations.

Me - "Who is that coming around back of the red house?

Guys - "And then I says to Mabel I says.."

Me - "Guys, which one of you is behind the red house with a black baseball cap and hunter backpack and camo Mosin!?"

Guys - "And all twelve inches went in, I couldn't believe it! Lost that bet..."

Me - "I'M SHOOTING WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE RED HOUSE"

...... *BOOM*

One of the guys - "Dude, I just got shot. I'm dead in back of the red house, didn't see where I was shot from".

Every... fucking... time

I know this feels

Yesterday I shot my friend point blank in the chest when she came from the direction I didn't expect in Electro and then raised her pistol at me ... xD .... and this was while on teamspeak and I should of been able to recognise what she was wearing.

xD

.... so I crawled for another 10 minutes before i encountered a new spawn player to which was a sissy girl who said "Hi there!" and I said "hi can you kill me" and she said "Ew no" and ran away....

Welcome to DayZ

... wait .. GIRLS PLAYING ON DAYZ HOW DARE THEY! *Puts on slippers and puffs on pipe ...* this news of women playing games has deeply unsettled me.