Sign in to follow this  
cheese_

poop

This... would actually help the combat logging issue... audible logging out animation + a sign that they logged out (the steaming pile of shit)...

• Like 1

A: "Hey!! Damn, someone is shooting at me!"

B: "Hurry, get to cover and let's take a big shit!!!"

A: "Yes, and let's fart as loud as we can! We must overcome the noise of guns shooting!"

Yep, good idea.

Edited by Gugolas
  • Like 2

B: "Hurry, get to cover and let's take a big shit!!!"

A: "Yes, and let's fart as loud as we can! We must overcome the noise of guns shooting!"

Yep, good idea.

B: "Hurry, get to cover.

A: "OMG i just shit myself :/ my sphincter just released everything and the sound OMG. I just shit my pants......."

so yes you are correct my man

I feel this could symbolize the true essence of DayZ.

I can see the commercials...

"BUY DAYZ TODAY! IT'S THE ONLY GAME WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHIT!"

I’m sorry OP for what I must say. Please don’t think of me as being anal about the hole idea you dumped right before our eyes. But to think of what you said made me constipated in ways I could not have imagined and it shook me to my bowels. It was the kind of crap I had seen in other forums and thought to tread lightly as to not step in the wrong spot. So, I focused on the concept and began to relax and feel movement in the direction I felt I should go. The entirety of what you propose dropped from me and I felt such relief in knowing that you are at least trying to stem the diarrhea like tide of hoppers from shitting on everyone’s fun.

This aside while I like the idea in a fun way realistically I would have to say no. However as Alpha it should be that testing such ideas should not be beyond the scope of this stage. It could lead to a real solution later on. It could be just enough of a deterant to justify having it for awhile if it would make a differance in the testing.

"I have a funny smell in my nose"

I have a funny smell in your nose ?  
  • Like 1

well… you could say that… this was a SHITTY idea. 

Seems legit. There should be a chance, that when you step into a pile of poo, you slip. An even smaller chance that you break a bone due to falling damage. And another even smaller chance to land in the pile. That would give you a status "smelly". It would attract flies and the chance you get infectious wounds would get higher. You can only get rid of the "smelly" status, when you throw away your clothes or take a bath in a river / the sea.

A couple of times already when people here drop the "realism" argument, I thought about adding peeing aswell. It is realistic! Who could drink couple of pipsis and empty bottles/canteens in masses without actually ever peeing? Imagine you could control it! And at a certain point you really would have to pee otherwise your bladder would burst or you'd pee into your pants. Imagine you'd fight against bandits and they have not pee'd in a while. That would create soooo many different ways to play out.  ;)

just for the record. I hope you noticed I was being sarcastic. Well, at least a bit. :D

Edited by Sir Eglamore

Jesus... what is next? You join a server and your character is now pissing on the ground lol.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

This is bloody ridiculous, but maybe ridiculous and quirky and retarded enough to work. Especially considering the usual reason you log out is to go log on the toilet.
Of course, it would make DayZ the laughing stock of gritty zombie apocalypse anti-games. Don't the devs have plans already for feces, urine and vomit?

Enough Internet for this week, at any rate. You've taken all the good poop ideas, OP, and rectum.

Let's at least try to exercise some good judgment here, folks.

You go first lol.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

Jesus... what is next? You join a server and your character is now pissing on the ground lol.

Come on.

We need to prioritise. We can't get all good stuff at once. Shit first then piss drinking next. Have you ever seen Bear Grylls he is jumping out of a heli after 2 minutes he is drinking his own piss. Just think the possibilities. Hold up someone and then drink his piss right out of the tap.

I don't really think that game need this part of realtiy...

go play battlefield if you don't like realism......

not only defecate, but also loosing energy levels so that when you log back, your character is not in all green conditions. Also, eating rice should increase the duration of the logout period, since it dries up your bowels too, making it more difficult to take a dump.

/sarcasm off

Edited by merlointhesky
  • Like 1

not only defecate, but also loosing energy levels so that when you log back, your character is not in all green conditions. Also, eating rice should increase the duration of the logout period, since it dries up your bowels too, making it more difficult to take a dump.

/sarcasm off

Eating raw rice is not easy. And take a long time because you need to grind it to a powder in your mouth before you swallow. Or you going to get really bad stomach problems because no one can eat 1 kg raw rice. So i like to se that you take a water bottle fill it halfway with water then add rice and let is swell then you can eat it without problem.

you cannot fill a bottle halfway, ingame! You would have to drink half of it. 

you can't add rice to the bottle either so they need to do all of it.