Sign in to follow this  
severindk

New hope! They have identified the FPS issue and solution is being tested on experimental build.

Update:

Update:

Details about the problem can be found here. (Reddit)

Update:

Final Update:

Edited by SeverinDK
  • Like 10

Very nice! Well played DayZ team! Played! I shall do a wookie dance!

The bug has been found, long live the next hotfix!

• Like 5

Honestly, did anyone expect otherwise from Bohemia...?
Ofc they will find the bug, its a serious memory leak.

Now, you could have provided some kind of link to the materiel, from which you got this info, instead of a blank post....
So you dont get beans for this, at least put a little effort into your posts on theese forums....

He posted a picture of twitter - what do you want else?

Nice to c they got the issue.

You are not seeing the image OP posted, probably.

Otherwise you would see Dean Hall's face on his Twitter account.

You should anyway know that devs communicate these small news only on that platform (almost).

I see a blank post, thats why i wrote what i did.
And yes, im well aware of the twitter accounts, and how much info they spew out there.

But im not surprised they identified it, BI is ussually on top of issues like this, very very fast tbh.

I guess it depends on browsers/plugins possibly.

Edited by Byrgesen

I see a blank post, thats why i wrote what i did.

And yes, im well aware of the twitter accounts, and how much info they spew out there.

But im not surprised they identified it, BI is ussually on top of issues like this, very very fast tbh.

I guess it depends on browsers/plugins possibly.

Yeah, can't see it, Twitter blocked at work, they don't know about that dayz tho :p

Now, you could have provided some kind of link to the materiel, from which you got this info, instead of a blank post....

So you dont get beans for this, at least put a little effort into your posts on theese forums....

Like I care if you "give me beans" anyway. Im just sharing info, not trying to compete with anyone.

• Like 2

gyus dont hype and say thx before it is fixed, what do you do when it doesnt get fixed and will not help?, than u have

spoken thx to something that doesnt work....

wait and look after fix , and when i t will work good, than u can say nice work and thx for the support....

• Like 2

Like I care if you "give me beans" anyway. Im just sharing info, not trying to compete with anyone.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

No fatwas please, this is a time to celebrate.

• Like 1

gyus dont hype and say thx before it is fixed, what do you do when it doesnt get fixed and will not help?, than u have

spoken thx to something that doesnt work....

wait and look after fix , and when i t will work good, than u can say nice work and thx for the support....

You do realize that this currently is about supporting development and not getting a complete, stable and bugfree game anytime soon right?

Gave you my beans just for a hipster reply to a snarky post from a poster who can't even admit he was wrong in the first place.

• Like 1

I think the post is more then enough...so you can have my beans, all of 'em  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

You do realize that this currently is about supporting development and not getting a complete, stable and bugfree game anytime soon right?

i knew it is an alpha.....

the earlyer they fix fps and memory issues the better it is.

i cant understand people when they say "good work" for something that isnt released yet...u know?

people have made many mistakes last years... for example EA and ACtiviesion produkts if u know what i mean.

after that i dont like people hypen a fix/patch befor it was released..

Gave you my beans just for a hipster reply to a snarky post from a poster who can't even admit he was wrong in the first place.

I gave you beans because you have beans because he replied to a poster who posted hipster posters that were wrong in first place snarkying.

Oh, whatever.

Good! Because I've crawled every house in Svets with a broken leg!  Game froze, didn't fall, result - broken leg. haha  :thumbsup:

So they want to buy a high end PC for every DayZ player?

Yeah because thats what is causing the issue that dean hall and his team are working hard to fix. You know the serious graphics leak.

Stupidest post of the week.

From my experience with BIS games i predict that "somehow" bugs that have been removed make their way back into a future version and everyone goes: OH WTF WHYYYY???