frosti

Glitcher awareness thread

There always can be glitcher, watching, waiting.

mla0.jpg

• Like 5

we had to kill a guy that glitched through a wall once because he couldnt get out.

Yeah, i remember finding out about this one a while back.

Really I feel ashamed that I even used that to kill others :/ but does days are gone, I stick to servers in my region and without any lag i can't jump in there...

Also there is supposedly a way to kill others from there, not sure how - but i've seen it happen.

Edited by SolidOwlPL
  • Like 1

upv020G.png

dont trust the hangar floor either

• Like 2

Scaring me is cool but killing me while you are glitched is just fucking pathetic and you deserve to stay there until the final release.

• Like 3

Saw this yesterday. 2 glitchers shot my mate trought the floor... When they tried to loot him i gave them some love with mosin... after 15 minutes of stalking them i flanked behind the hangar and got them by suprise... loved it when the another one just sat there while i reloaded my mosin so i could kill him. i'm Loving the anti-combat log system...

upv020G.png

thats where my best friend and me were fucked yesterday...we came from direction berez/rifty thru the woods and watched the neaf for about 10min, no moving there. we get in, after policebuilding/tower we entered the east hangar. as soon my friend run in, was about 10m behind him, he got shot from nowhere. i turned round to see if it was coming from the doors cause nothin to see inside. when i turned back i got shooted too from under the hangarfloor.

no ballz to face us like men do and die.

_°|°_

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Rorschach

I don't understand this mentality.

If it's to just not use your loot and kill people it's pathetic.  Every time me and my buddy die we have a run that gets us protected and equipped again quickly from the east coast all the way in to NEAR the NWAF.

I actually can't see any other side than to just kill being a loser....this is pathetic.

At least me and my buddy try to think of ways to prey upon the people wandering about that doesn't include KoS and has some people interaction.

Edited by DoctorWhy

I can't wait for the day when cheaters/glitchers/combat loggers/server hoppers/hackers get a permanent ban which requires them to repurchase the game under a different steam account if they want to play again.  Crap like this will go on unless the consequences are severe enough to not even think about doing them.

That said, I'll give a "pass" to people who seek out exploits in order to privately report them so they get fixed.  

• Like 1

This is exactly why I play hardcore, less glitching.

Not realy, yesterday my hardcore char was glitched through the wall 2 times, one time a zombie bugged me to the wall of the hospital,  second time an opened door bugged me to the floor of an building..

needet 30 min to get out of this shit

Edited by wasnulos

Yeah, I usually  play with UKers, and being from NA I end up glitching into empty rooms/walls quite a lot. It once took me almost an hour to extricate myself. 

• Like 1

mla0.jpg

how can this be he is on the first floor in a room that you cannot enter

how can this be he is on the first floor in a room that you cannot enter

Hes on the second floor, and entering a room you cant enter, that the glitch part.

mla0.jpg

You can also glitch through the door you can see below you. I had a friend get stuck in there one night. He couldn't get out no matter how he tried. After about 2 minutes of trying i found solid ways in and out. If you get stuck in these locations it seems that if you equip a weapon, jog towards the doors or walls and vault at the proper time getting unstuck is actually pretty easy. I did about 8 laps of the room before he could even get out.

Want to add I had never glitched intentionally until this time and then it was only to help him try to figue out how to get out.

• Like 1

mla0.jpg

Well, that explains my situation I was in.

Just encountered a bandit using this glitch...got one of his friends and wounded him and his other friend before i fixed my broken leg and ran out.

Thank you for letting me know these exist. Ill be trolling people with this now, I am Admiral_69 you know!

What read.

What read.

Thats just not right, altering the quote to fit your depiction of his post. I look at that post and I think hes realising that he can get killed from people doing that and he should avoid it. 

Edited by LeeFriendField

There were 6 of them inside, my friend and i manage to lure them out and kill 3 of them.

2014-02-1500001.jpg

edit: Today 3 different servers:

2014-02-2400001.jpg

2014-02-2400002.jpg

2014-02-2400003.jpg

Edited by belphegor_goatzombie
  • Like 2