crazyandlazy

It takes more bullets to kill with the Mosin now

Yup. Guess the mosin not is beast as before. The only that it is good for now is range and accuracy.

Overall damage as been decreased - or player resistance increased.

It's not about the mosin, it's general.

• Like 1

Overall damage as been decreased - or player resistance increased.

It's not about the mosin, it's general.

This.

Currently in most cases 1 bullet is not even a scratch and to make player feel something you need to shoot him 2 times.

So mosin is really bad as a bolt action rifle for this, as there is no meaningfull injury system and this 1 bullet feels like nothing, players keep on sprinting, hacking you with an axe or whatever and don't gieve a f**k about getting shot by 7.62mm bullet.

I just put 4 Magmum bullets into someones chest from about 10ft away and they lived :o

It seems that all the gear you have packed into your 6 slot (pants / chest) now absorbs damage taken down to ruined before the player takes damage.

/Lamesauce

Edited by Sgt_Slaughter
  • Like 1

I've noticed that zombies are doing less damage. They keep on pouncing/lagging at me and doing very little damage, so little damage that there has been no need to bandage. Same goes for gunshots in my experience.

It took (what I presume was a scripter as he HAD to be within 50 feet of me, yet I couldn't see him but I could hear him in direct and he kept circling me) about 25-30 shots from a supressed M4 to render me unconscious. Yep, I was a fresh spawn so after about the 5th shot, I just stood there taunting him to finish the job.

Not a single head shot was fired that day.

Back to the mod until the next patch. 

It took (what I presume was a scripter as he HAD to be within 50 feet of me, yet I couldn't see him but I could hear him in direct and he kept circling me) about 25-30 shots from a supressed M4 to render me unconscious. Yep, I was a fresh spawn so after about the 5th shot, I just stood there taunting him to finish the job.

That's a rare thing.

Usually it takes about 2-6 shots from m4 to kill freshspawn.

Yes damage is not transferring through gear properly right now. You can get shot in the chest, ruining all your gear in your vest yet not taking a lick of damage themselves.

Melee damage needs to act this way, not bullet damage. Furthermore, they need add stopping power to the guns. If your'e running at me naked with an axe and I shoot you with any gun, even if you can run afterwards you'll still be taken aback for a second at least. If not dead on the ground from the fairly heavy round that just passed clear through your chest.

However: All of this is a moot point until they lock Post-Process effects on, cause I'd gather around 60% of the community is not playing the game correctly under the guise of "making it work better."

It's cheating people. Yes, if your computer doesn't run it as well as you'd like with the full game "on" it sucks. That's why PC gaming is exclusive, and you just fell behind.

Don't cheat and then try to feel justified about it because it's what you needed to do to make your shit run right. If your PC is too weak, go pick yourself up some cheap old console and leave PC gaming to those who can handle it.

• Like 1

Mosin was never meant to really be a sniper rifle per say. Most early sniper riflers were just hunting guns with extended scopes. And it kind of just adapted and became such latter on.

Maybe its the placement? I don't know. I defiantly one shot a dude in berenzino and another in electro last night.. SB95

you and your SB95 xD

On topic: Bullets are getting absorbed the vest it seems. As posters above me have pointed out, it sounds reasonable. They did say in the patch notes that 

• Systems: Damage was being equally applied to all objects inside inventory slot when shot/damaged (now items reduce the damage when they take damage)
  • Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism (special thanks to Gews for his great analysis on weapon characteristics)

you and your SB95 xD

On topic: Bullets are getting absorbed the vest it seems. As posters above me have pointed out, it sounds reasonable. They did say in the patch notes that 

• Systems: Damage was being equally applied to all objects inside inventory slot when shot/damaged (now items reduce the damage when they take damage)
  • Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism (special thanks to Gews for his great analysis on weapon characteristics)

And to be honest ppl were dying way to fast to be able to counter sometimes depending on the situation. I do feel they need to ether bump back up the damage on it a tad OR put in a more MODERN military sniper gun that can pierce ballistic protection easier. M107 would probably be out of the question but something Russian made maybe.

I dunno if it was a scripter. I was playing with a friend today and he went invisible - it might have been the same thing

I'm personally fine if you can't one shot. Might reduces the KOS some when you know that other person will react. Also make fully geared characters have a slight advantage for the hours of work they put in.

I'm personally fine if you can't one shot. Might reduces the KOS some when you know that other person will react. Also make fully geared characters have a slight advantage for the hours of work they put in.

That's cool. Put all your gear on in real life and let me shoot you with a bolt action rifle and you tell me how that absorption crap does for you. 

I think they now improved the accuracy and turned down the damage a bit. I really think this is better than not hitting shit past 50 meters and otherwise killing in one shot.. But the ballistics should be now more realistic overall.

• Like 1

Yes damage is not transferring through gear properly right now. You can get shot in the chest, ruining all your gear in your vest yet not taking a lick of damage themselves.

Melee damage needs to act this way, not bullet damage. Furthermore, they need add stopping power to the guns. If your'e running at me naked with an axe and I shoot you with any gun, even if you can run afterwards you'll still be taken aback for a second at least. If not dead on the ground from the fairly heavy round that just passed clear through your chest.

However: All of this is a moot point until they lock Post-Process effects on, cause I'd gather around 60% of the community is not playing the game correctly under the guise of "making it work better."

It's cheating people. Yes, if your computer doesn't run it as well as you'd like with the full game "on" it sucks. That's why PC gaming is exclusive, and you just fell behind.

Don't cheat and then try to feel justified about it because it's what you needed to do to make your shit run right. If your PC is too weak, go pick yourself up some cheap old console and leave PC gaming to those who can handle it.

'lock Post-Process effects on'

What do you mean by this ??????????????????????????????????

I'm surprised that no one has commented on level of health and kills as it would seem that health level would dramatically affect it. 

'lock Post-Process effects on'

What do you mean by this ??????????????????????????????????

All he means by that is, that he is the most superior player there is, simply because his post process is at max!!

I guess he likes when stuff shines like dog's balls...