FollowNes

Please HELP at NW Airfield with Morphine

Can anyone please come help me at NW Airfield? My game dropped FPS heavily because of the latest patch and froze. I had to exit through Task Manager and when I appeared again my legs were broken. I have no morphine and there isn't any in the building I'm in. Please help! Thank you.

Edited by FollowNes

Can anyone please come help me at NW Airfield? My game dropped FPS heavily because of the latest patch and froze. I had to exit through Task Manager and when I appeared again my legs were broken. I have no morphine and there isn't any in the building I'm in. Please help! Thank you.

My hardcore character is close to NWAF. My other guy is... is far, far away. I have a couple of morphine shots if you're playing hardcore, though.

• Like 1

If you're really struggling and have no hope left. Log out, and back in. This used to fix broken legs (unsure now though...)

My hardcore character is close to NWAF. My other guy is... is far, far away. I have a couple of morphine shots if you're playing hardcore, though.

I'm actually playing on a Regular server. Would you please be able to take your Regular character and meet me there?

If you're really struggling and have no hope left. Log out, and back in. This used to fix broken legs (unsure now though...)

I actually read that online and tried it as well but it seems that it was patched on the 5th of this month. :(

I actually read that online and tried it as well but it seems that it was patched on the 5th of this month. :(

Ah bugger. I've just recently left the NW too. 

Have a look at this thread, they have a Teamspeak channel you can go on and ask for help too. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/ 

server hop friend, until you find morphine.

Thank you for actively supporting exploitation of gamemechanics.  :facepalm:

Sounds like trap to me. Crawl to the NEAF & I will give you the morphine I have.

Sounds like trap to me. Crawl to the NEAF & I will give you the morphine I have.

A trap? Kidding me? I honestly need help and I'd rather not respawn. It's not a trap.

ITS A TRAP

Look, I'm sorry if it sounds like one but I'm being honest. I've even logged out of the server because I don't want to get shot. You can add me on Steam and see for yourself. It isn't a trap. I really need help.

A trap? Kidding me? I honestly need help and I'd rather not respawn. It's not a trap.

Add me on Steam:

Grimey Rick

Look, I'm sorry if it sounds like one but I'm being honest. I've even logged out of the server because I don't want to get shot. You can add me on Steam and see for yourself. It isn't a trap. I really need help.

I sent you a friend request on steam. I'd have to travel from NEAF but I need to head that way anyway.

I suggest that you log on an empty server and crawl to the closest zombie in the airstrip, usually always outside hangars.

Ah bugger. I've just recently left the NW too. 

Have a look at this thread, they have a Teamspeak channel you can go on and ask for help too. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/

Thank you so much. I've actually just joined their TS. Hopefully they can help me out. Thank you!

• Like 1

was it you shooting at me today i had green beret using a mosin but only pu scope the guy shooting definately had LRS as he was way more accurate and slugged me in the leg so i high tailed south east (damn near killed me) i know he was a black character.... If it was ill have my revenge (shakes fist ). Sorry OP only play hardcore i have morphine but that does you no good 8(

was it you shooting at me today i had green beret using a mosin but only pu scope the guy shooting definately had LRS as he was way more accurate and slugged me in the leg so i high tailed south east (damn near killed me) i know he was a black character.... If it was ill have my revenge (shakes fist ). Sorry OP only play hardcore i have morphine but that does you no good 8(

Yeah, as usual blame the black guy for all yer troubles

Edited by Highlander007

You really shouldn't be that attached to your character. It's not healthy.

Rule #1 of this game, Don't get attached to your gear.

The most likely outcome here is that someone will come to "Help" you and then put a bullet in your head just for laughs.

If it were me I'd crawl to the nearest zombie and bleed out so I can start over.

If you do have an unhealthy attachment to your gear, you can contact the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland.  That's what they do.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/

Edited by Hutch