Advent1

Trading Post

looking for a pristine kitchen knife on hardcore.

my hc doesn't carry much of value (he doesn't use guns), but I can offer a nice pelt and some steaks - going hunting tonight.

People, please post if you are trading in babycore or hardcore, we are no wizards.

Giving away longhorn in hardcore. Don't want anything in return unless you have pristine black cowboy hat.

Edited by MaxRain

Edited:

Ceasing to play until after patch .49 character wipe...

No sense tradingfor items we will all lose very shortly

Edited by trev186

As far as I know smersh vest isn't even in a game right now, only backpack.

It is as is the RAK just tough to get

It is as is the RAK just tough to get

Then why nobody posted a screenshot of proof? I saw only in this website http://www.dayztv.com/pic/dayz-0-48-smersh-vest-confirmed-found-on-crashsite/ but never by normal people boasting "look what I found". So where's the proof?

P.S. The comment bellow explains it all: "The lead art dev confirmed in a video that they are currently not spawning. They will patch the spawning in the next stable update." I have a suspicion it is not a lie. So no vest. Not sure about RAK.

Edited by MaxRain

Regular/babycore: seeking pristine M4 parts - MP stock and handguard, RIS handguard, RV1 sight (already have ACOG thanks). And/or FNX.

Will trade for AK101, with pristine PSO and mag with rounds. Alternatively I might have a tent, if I can find the damn thing again.

PM me here pls.

Then why nobody posted a screenshot of proof? I saw only in this website http://www.dayztv.com/pic/dayz-0-48-smersh-vest-confirmed-found-on-crashsite/ but never by normal people boasting "look what I found". So where's the proof?

P.S. The comment bellow explains it all: "The lead art dev confirmed in a video that they are currently not spawning. They will patch the spawning in the next stable update." I have a suspicion it is not a lie. So no vest. Not sure about RAK.

Wrong and there is my proof

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301657517

They do spawn but rarely and PITA to get SMERSH vest spawns the same place.

Dropbearchick murdered my alt character to steal it under the pretense of trading for SMERSH vest

Thank you for the news about next patch I can wait til then for the items

Edited by trev186
  • Like 1

Well then, RAK is in but deadly rare (also why nobody can find a magazine for it and what calliber it uses at all?)

But I would like to see a smersh vest by a user. So far no screenshots been posted so it is not spawning. God, I even find now mosins and blaze rifles in a damn baracks. Unlooted, fresh, server after restart. If loot table isn't broken then I am moses.

Well then, RAK is in but deadly rare (also why nobody can find a magazine for it and what calliber it uses at all?)

But I would like to see a smersh vest by a user. So far no screenshots been posted so it is not spawning. God, I even find now mosins and blaze rifles in a damn baracks. Unlooted, fresh, server after restart. If loot table isn't broken then I am moses.

I had a mag for the rak it takes 25 .380 rounds same as Makarov.

The vest and RAK only spawn at static helis (not the one u get m4 from)

The only way to get it without server hopping or loot cycle exploits is to camp one of the three spots for hours on a high pop persistence enabled server (wont spawn on non persistence servers dont know why) for like 6 hours.

As people loot the surrounding area there is a small chance loot will respawn at those helis and even smaller chance it is a rak or smersh vest or RAK mag.

The Balota site is where I got mine but riffy is plausible. The kumyana site is highly unlikely due to no one goes up there.

• Like 1

I'm a respected trader in this wasteland, I offer my finest loot towards everyone for trade.

(Stock is low right now, working on increasing expect me to edit this)

What I have for trade :

Plastic M4 Handguard (P)

AKM Fully Kitted w/ Drum Mag

Medical Supplies (Except Blood)

M4 Mags

FULLY KITTED M4

Long Range Scope (P)

What I am looking for in regular :

PM73 RAK or MP5k fully upgraded w/ 2 mags

Tent's

Smersh Equipment

Grenades / Flashbangs

I currently am not looking for any items in hardcore, please don't make any HC offers

Trade Guild I am a part of, if you want to see i'm legit : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZ_Trade_Guild

Edited by TheIceCreamGuy

I had a mag for the rak it takes 25 .380 rounds same as Makarov.

The vest and RAK only spawn at static helis (not the one u get m4 from)

The only way to get it without server hopping or loot cycle exploits is to camp one of the three spots for hours on a high pop persistence enabled server (wont spawn on non persistence servers dont know why) for like 6 hours.

As people loot the surrounding area there is a small chance loot will respawn at those helis and even smaller chance it is a rak or smersh vest or RAK mag.

The Balota site is where I got mine but riffy is plausible. The kumyana site is highly unlikely due to no one goes up there.

Ok then, seems plausible. Still why no screenshots of smersh vest, have no idea.

Where are exactly other two heli crash sites? I know Kumyna, a burned down church and some other buildings in there but haven't seen a heli crash there and I trave through this place a lot, is it really the place? Also where in balota is static heli crash site?

Ok then, seems plausible. Still why no screenshots of smersh vest, have no idea.

Where are exactly other two heli crash sites? I know Kumyna, a burned down church and some other buildings in there but haven't seen a heli crash there and I trave through this place a lot, is it really the place? Also where in balota is static heli crash site?

Balota swamp in-between balota and kamarovo and riffy by train tracks accross from the boat

People posted screencaps on reddit actually I found them with google. Smersh vest does spawn but less than 1% chance so practically not in game

But just wait for next patch when they add more spawns.

Edited by trev186

Ok, will check out balota. Where is a heli crash in Kumyna?

North side of the church against the hill

M4

Day_Z_19_08_2014_15_40_04_722.jpg

While I don't have entire M4 I have a worn carryhandle that I don't need. Might as well give it away. 

Day_Z_19_08_2014_15_40_04_722.jpg

While I don't have entire M4 I have a worn carryhandle that I don't need. Might as well give it away. 

It's ok sir, I dont need a carryhandle at the moment. Hold on to it, who knows you might find one :D

No one makes more trades than me. have a great reputation and will make repeat trades when possible. Even if you need something I do not have I can check with some of my partners to see if I can acquire the item. I am also willing to trade items across difficulties (I.E. items on regular in exchange for items on HC)

Regular excess items/for trade (all pristine unless otherwise stated)

Hunting backpack pristine

assorted M4 parts (MP buttstock, Acog, Atlas Bipod, Weapon light, Bayonet)

Yellow protector cases

Assorted AK parts (PSO, Plastic Buttstock, HG rail, light, bipod)

2x Grenades

FNX fully kitted

M4

AKM

Regular items I am seeking:

Mousin Clips (pristine)

SMERSh Vest

Black high cap vest

Suppressor 556

Hardcore excess items/for trade:

Pistol silencer

Hardcore items I am seeking:

1. Combat Knife

2. M4 (ideally with MP buttstock, RIS HG, ACOG and Suppressor )

3. 2x M68 and/or RDS optics (for MP5Ks)

4. Riders Jacket (pristine)

5. SMERSH equipment

6. Mousin clips

Hi bro! i got a black high capacity vest (Worn) can i trade it to your 1x grenade?

Just got an M4 fully kitted, if you dont have anything on my wanted list feel free to make me an offer

Edited by TheIceCreamGuy

I'm a respected trader in this wasteland, I offer my finest loot towards everyone for trade.

(Stock is low right now, working on increasing expect me to edit this)

What I have for trade :

Plastic M4 Handguard (P)

AKM Fully Kitted w/ Drum Mag

Medical Supplies (Except Blood)

M4 Mags

FULLY KITTED M4

Long Range Scope (P)

What I am looking for in regular :

PM73 RAK or MP5k fully upgraded w/ 2 mags

Tent's

Frag Grenade's

Flashbang's

I currently am not looking for any items in hardcore, please don't make any HC offers

Trade Guild I am a part of, if you want to see i'm legit : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZ_Trade_Guild

Edited by TheIceCreamGuy

Anyone seeking to trade should keep in mine we will all be wiped and lose everything next patch....

So unless ur thinking short term I suggest u save urself the effort.

Personally using the week or two to reset wife aggro for when the wipe happens.

Otherwise trade away to lose it all

• Like 1

Anyone seeking to trade should keep in mine we will all be wiped and lose everything next patch....

So unless ur thinking short term I suggest u save urself the effort.

Personally using the week or two to reset wife aggro for when the wipe happens.

Otherwise trade away to lose it all

lol @ reset wife aggro

3rd Person Stable

Have a tent, storage container, binoculars, med kit, ttsko pants, camo face mask

Want Ammo for m4, Amm0 for AKM, Grenade, Flashbang.

What I have to trade

Loaded 40 Round CMAG - Pristine
Unloaded 10 Rouns CMAG - Pristine
Atlas Bipod - Pristine
Mosin M44 Compensator - Pristine
M4 Carryhandle Optics - Worn
BUIS - Worn
M68 CompM2 Optics - Damaged
M4 Handguard R15 - Damaged
M4 Buttstock CQB - Damaged

What I'm looking for

Smursh backpack + vest

AKM with drum mags

Tent on persistent server

Yes I know about wipe, I'm sure I'll die before then.

Prefer to trade with someone that has some posts...