Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Are these ideas too graphic for the game?

I'm sure these have been brought up before, but I was hoping you would be able to hang people and also set people on fire.

We already have rope, matches, etc...

Let's handcuff people and set them on fire, or tie them to a tree and set them on fire.  Or just hang people... and then set them on fire?

This would be very disturbing to see.  

Yay or nay?

inb4 people call me disturbed or something

• Like 2

you, my friend, have some serious problems =)

Edited by Sloddor
  • Like 1

:facepalm: Of the millions of cool things that could be built into the game, this is what your mind is on...

• Like 1

The ideas aren't bad but there are many countries that would ban this game in a heartbeat if they went that far.

I'm actually hoping once we have cars and gas we can pour it on people then light em up. You can do it in GTA V. Hanging would be interesting.... I'm disturbed and I approve this idea.

Sure how about some more medieval torture methods, like pulled apart by horses or tied to rocks and thrown into bodies of water..

Sure how about some more medieval torture methods, like pulled apart by horses or tied to rocks and thrown into bodies of water..

Horses thing may be a little tough to implement, but the rocks thing is fine I would imagine.

As this is a sandbox game I tend to support almost anything that falls within the capability of the game/engine, so I support this.

I'm just wondering, if players knew that these things were implemented in the game, why would anyone but the random natural born masochist ever choose to surrender? 

I'm just wondering, if players knew that these things were implemented in the game, why would anyone but the random natural born masochist ever choose to surrender? 

I think we have already crossed that line, people are already unwilling to risk being shot (never mind something really bad like being fed disinfectant).

You might be a Hero with an armband that shows your hero status, that has spent hours in a corner boosting for skills, surrender may be the only option.

I suppose I will never understand why some people get pleasure out of torturing others... and I have below average empathy. Maybe that is it, I just don't care enough to waste the time and effort trying to hurt them to no good effect.

Use axe to chop heads off?

I must say again: As this is a sandbox game I tend to support almost anything that falls within the capability of the game/engine, so I support this.  ;)

Hanging people (including yourself) sounds like a great idea to both add that tiny bit of realism to the game and to mark your territory as a bandit band.

The only question is if the engine is capable of it.

Hanging people (including yourself) sounds like a great idea to both add that tiny bit of realism to the game and to mark your territory as a bandit band.

The only question is if the engine is capable of it.

It is capable I'm sure there are hanging bodies within the ARMA 2 code I was able to spawn them in as building thru my anti hack.

• Like 1

I wanna capture a fresh spawn, handcuff him, put a bag over his head and something in his mouth to prevent him from talking. Then I'm going to put him in the middle of the bridge between Cherno and Electro, pour a fuel can on him and a trail leading behind some cover, wait for someone to come and rescue him, and then...

I'm gonna come out of cover with cameras and stuff and yell "YOU'VE BEEN PRANKED!!!"

Naw, gonna light the fuel and watch them burn.

Edited by EchoZeero

You might be a Hero with an armband that shows your hero status, that has spent hours in a corner boosting for skills, surrender may be the only option.

Good god, let go of the armband system.  Sanity all the way.