rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

is the spraying of paint onto an already camo weapon ie painted with green & black a 2nd time with either green or black twice causing the game to crash and the player switch server without any time penalty fixed?

Rocket, whenever you update changelog, could you add a corresponding date at the end? For example:

• Inventory: Loot would stay on dead character after it is picked up, causing teleporting loot and general chaos (07/02)
Please do that, I believe that most users would love it.
  • Like 1

Dean, do you make scratch marker on the wall in the case of each sold copy? DayZ is on the first place in steamshop again)))

lol we all gathered here on teamspeak still waiting for the new patch. We hope we play  soon ?

How long it takes to upload on steam ?

Edited by yimmasabi

Systems: Damage was being equally applied to all objects inside inventory slot when shot/damaged (now items reduce the damage when they take damage)

What does that mean?

• Systems: Disconnecting dead player would delete the body after ~30 seconds

That means if u r in a fight with 5 players and u kill all them over 500m away u can't loot any of them if all disconnect or change the server after death. But these kills are nice price when u kill, so this disonnect should be long about 20mins. Also if u death in somewhere alone u can loot yourself, search & find is also nice.

What does that mean?

I guess it means a full backpack may offer some "armor" against shots in the back, striking trough the backpack.

Same applys to different equipment all over your body.

And it will put an end to shooting someone in the head and destroying everything he has, I guess.

- Crafting: Cannot chamber/load magazine with ruined ammunition

DOes that mean that we can now load broken ammo or not? The wording is confusing. Loading ruined magazines did not work (as intended I assume) before patch

- Systems: Disconnecting dead player would delete the body after ~30 seconds

And this, does it mean corpses will now stay much longer?

Actually the hacking has already started. People have begun to purposely clip through buildings and the ground in order to remain invisible. They can see you, but you can't see them.

This is glitching, not hacking.

• Like 1

So this is in effect now because of the emergency patch? Including the fall damage?

This is glitching, not hacking.

No, the person told me over direct that he was hacking.

yayy steam patch is downloading now . thank you all :D

177.1 MB 

Edited by yimmasabi

yayy steam patch is downloading now . thank you all :D

177.1 MB 

No matter how much I try to trigger a download I just get .115077 and no servers, UK Steam must not have updated yet. :(

No, the person told me over direct that he was hacking.

It is not hacking, I've discovered the glitch and it can be done on any building or wall.  The problem arises when people do it in a building where a portion of the rooms are inaccessible, you can glitch into those rooms and walk around yet the walls are invisible from the inside.  I believe there is already a feedback ticket for a very similar issue.

Foldable Bayonets for Mosin - RL Basis for this

actually, this is only with the "carbine" version of the Mosin Nagant, the full sized one, which is what is in game, is Not compatible with a folding Bayonet system.

znaqe0.jpg

• Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism (special thanks to Gews for his great analysis on weapon characteristics)

WHAT

Im having some problems after this patch and I dont know if others do too. Usually when I joined servers everything ran smooth. Now when I join the screen keeps freezing for 0.1 sec every 10m of running. I can hold it with that but the problem keeps increasing overtime, getting worse and worse. Longer freeze lags and more frequently. It gets to the point where I struggle to even leave a server. Can anyone help me ? 

• Like 1

Anyone else having severe fps drops that are new to this last update?

No matter what settings I have it to, I get 5 to 17 fps.

I even put it on the lowest possible which normally gives me 40 to 60 fps

But no matter what I do it basically unplayable for me :(

I am forced to wait for another update which is really shitty since I've been playing daily and wasn't planning on stopping.

• Like 3

I don't want to be too spamfull (sorry mods), but this is being discussed on several threads, and I'm anxious to see if it helps anyone else.

I have 8G ram and I had issues similar to what's going on now when I tried to use -maxMem=8192 in my start string prior to these patches, but as of 0.33.114926 I was able to use 8192.

Previously I had to set it to -maxMem=4096 or I'd get a similar experience to what I am now.

So I tried setting it back to 4096 in the start string and I'm back to decent performance.

Might be worth trying if you've altered your start string.