rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

Ahhh damn... how long the maintenance gonna last, any idea? Sorry, im new to the game and its my first day playing. I need my DayZ fix and I cant play it, AHHHH!! :P

Ahhh damn... how long the maintenance gonna last, any idea? Sorry, im new to the game and its my first day playing. I need my DayZ fix and I cant play it, AHHHH!! :P

Not sure, but I think I read somewhere, normal maintanance is set to around 3 hrs.

Not sure, but I think I read somewhere, normal maintanance is set to around 3 hrs.

Yeah the two maintenances I've been through were 3 hours.

Maybe this is too "nitpicky" but the B95 is making the sound effect of shell casings hitting the ground after firing it. Since this is a "breech rifle" you shouldn't realisticly hear the shell casings until you're reloading.

Otherwise, keep up the good work guys.

• Like 1

Climbing Everest is not so easy, server crashes every 15 minutes waiting for a miracle :)

I noticed the experimental branch has reached version 36, what's new here?

I am stuck in "please wait" limbo after going unconscious. I hope this next fix works so I can get back into the game!

I noticed the experimental branch has reached version 36, what's new here?

Good question. I only saw a tweet from rocket, that experimental is going to 36, but no changelog due to ongoing changes, or something along these lines.

Didn't make much sense to me.

+ u can check pulse on unconscious players

+ defi. works only when the pulse is irregular, otherwise you gonna screw the player up

+ seems like they implemented the performance boost thingy Dean talked about in reddit. i experienced additional 40 PS (open field) at 036.experimental (full 80 slot server)

+berries now collactable (inventory)

Edited by Guest

where is the fucking logout timer? wont play this until its in.

Edited: Ignore this, the hardcore server must have changed IP as I "lost" it and couldn't find it again. Found it though.

Edited by ricp

Would be cool to see, what's on experimental server at the moment.

I've downloaded 205 MB when I switched to experimental, so there's gotta be few new things in there....or are all data just for the optimalisation I wonder?

Edited by Hombre

When they gonna fix the tent spawns?

How to check pulse??

Point and scroll.

Also, glad to say I cannot play on Stable anymore, so stable the experimental is.

Would be cool to see, what's on experimental server at the moment.

It's really moving on apace. I was playing the hardcore experimental server today and thinking that If you added zombie and loot respawning (even taking into consideration that zombie AI is some way off) you'd have a pretty solid game. 

It's really moving on apace. I was playing the hardcore experimental server today and thinking that If you added zombie and loot respawning (even taking into consideration that zombie AI is some way off) you'd have a pretty solid game. 

Was actually thinking the same except that zombies would need to stop glitching through walls.

Was actually thinking the same except that zombies would need to stop glitching through walls.

It's been a few updates since I last played it but I notice the "pathing" that has been introduced does help somewhat. They now go around some walls and fences and will even try to go through the doors of houses.

We all know the "proper" zombie AI is some way off so I am not expecting miracles until then.

• Like 2

is this changelog even relevant now that we've changed to .35?

The next patch is actually .36.  It is kind of surprising they have not posted the changelog so people know what to actually test to make sure it all works before it goes stable on Wednesday.

• Like 2

The next patch is actually .36.  It is kind of surprising they have not posted the changelog so people know what to actually test to make sure it all works before it goes stable on Wednesday.

who told yeh .36 is rollin on stable next wednesday?

Dean Hall @rocket2guns 12. Feb.

Update to experimental branch, 0.36.115297 is rolling out now. No changelog yet as it will change regularly over the week.

Edited by Guest