Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

Fall damage is now off meaning snipers can now freely jump down from a building

Yes the last patch to stable has introduced alot of new bugs. These same bugs were on testing so not sure why they moved it to stable.

what makes you think it is intendet to stay like this....

What makes you think I think it is intended?

Yup friend jumped off top of a school building twice .. no damage.

Getting into heat? Just jump off the building. No worries. You won't take damage.

lol people are so going to exploit this.

so you post this here so others can exploit this?

I on the other hand lol.

And this is why we can't have good things, people will always exploit the shit out of everything lol.  :emptycan:

Getting into heat? Just jump off the building. No worries. You won't take damage.

Enjoy it a few days. :P

I think that it is circumstantial. I heard that before this patch you could roll off of high locations and not die or take damage. So what did I do, at full gear I tried rolling off of a church in Cherno and fell to my death. Then the server reset when I was 20 feet from my body. However,my buddy fell off of the top of the Hospital in Elektro and did not die. He said his screen went grey for a second then he was perfectly fine. I know that if you climb up to the top of the Fire Station, crouch and slowly slide onto the archway over the door, then slide slowly to the ground taking no damage. It is still a little buggy obviously, but I am sure it will be fine tuned in due time.

And this is why we can't have good things, people will always exploit the shit out of everything lol.  :emptycan:

lol why does everyone assume the worst in people. I was talking about having my group of friends jump off the hospital for picture taking purposes.

Edited by CrazyandLazy

It's not staying.. jump 5m> broken legs or 15m> certain death, be in next week most probably

link

Edited by Jolunn

You have been warned about insulting people before but you insist and continue to do so.

Go away.

...What? Really you called him out for that? I see people far more abusive than this on the forums all the time and nothing happens.