Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

Fall damage is now off meaning snipers can now freely jump down from a building

Getting into heat? Just jump off the building. No worries. You won't take damage.

lol people are so going to exploit this.

Are you sure? My friend died this morning from falling of the factory in cherno, I have survived one or two times before from falling, but that was due to severe desync etc, are you sure that wasn't the issue?

Are you sure? My friend died this morning from falling of the factory in cherno, I have survived one or two times before from falling, but that was due to severe desync etc, are you sure that wasn't the issue?

The latest patch confirms it in both stable and experimental. Not due to desync at all. We just tested this. If you are afraid then don't no one is forcing you. I on the other hand lol.

Can't verify for stable, but was the case in the experimental as of last night.

if this is true, this may cure my fear of randomly falling down those ladder holes in the Cherno buildings. 

Snipers on roofs isn't really that big of a deal. I think it is funny watching all the casuals screaming at me to kill them so they can have a "better" spawn now that they can't kill themselves. I just laugh at them and encourage them to actually play the game.

• Like 1

Snipers on roofs isn't really that big of a deal. I think it is funny watching all the casuals screaming at me to kill them so they can have a "better" spawn now that they can't kill themselves. I just laugh at them and encourage them to actually play the game.

I just realized, maybe everyone will have to leave the cities now. looooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll keen as a dean who found beans

It was enabled on the experimental branch I believe, I doubt they put it on the stable branch. Seems like OP is trolling.

• Like 1

So is this on purpose or a glitch?

A glitch probably or a placeholder to prevent suicides. I'm guessing the former.

btw guys believe it or not, your choice. I just shared my results.

So is this on purpose or a glitch?

A question only almost as stupid as your post about corpses disappearing. Congratulations on impressing me twice in 30 seconds.

• Like 2

A question only almost as stupid as your post about corpses disappearing. Congratulations on impressing me twice in 30 seconds.

You have been warned about insulting people before but you insist and continue to do so.

Go away.

• Like 1

I was about 5 stories up earlier on a roof and glitched out and kept walking without hitting any keys... Survived.

I for one am glad the fall damage is wonky right now. Didn't have to start all over again.

You have been warned about insulting people before but you insist and continue to do so.

Go away.

did he get banned or something?

I know it can't be all the way off cause I spawned in Cherno earlier and got to watch another player jump to his death first thing.

Btw, what's with everyone complaining about the logout? No issues here being in danger, but if zombie count gets decently high I think they'll need to invert it: 30 seconds of sitting down to log out, or an improper logout leaves you there for 30 seconds.

i survived a really long fall, so yeah.

It was enabled on the experimental branch I believe, I doubt they put it on the stable branch. Seems like OP is trolling.

No it's there. Me and a few friends use it to kill people. It's so much fun to just drop down behind them and axe them while they come up to snuff us out. Or better yet search a hospital or any apt. business buildings just run off. 

It's damn annoying, friend & me were in a firefight with an enemy on top of the radio tower on NE airfield, I layed in the grass across the airstrip (so I could cover the ladder) & my friend covered the entrance. The guy crawled outside & just jumped of the building & ran off before we could react...

Edited by thejokerr